Amazing Prophecy

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by padraig, Jun 11, 2020.

1. Julia

Julia Immaculate Heart of Mary, pray for us.

Thank you for this post. Can I ask you to clarify, is this an inspirational piece of writing, or a message from Heaven. Either way, it is bang on target.

Michael Pio, Booklady, Beth B and 3 others like this.
  2. Frodo

Frodo Archangels

Fr. Mike is the real deal. What a blessing he has been for the church in our country and for me personally. One of my highlights has been having a glass of wine with him after a private mass with Father Mike. I’ve been fortunate to meet him several times. The stories were great. A true man of God. A saint really in my mind.

I have also heard that a new book is coming out this fall from Ralph Martin, another great man of faith.

3. AED

AED Powers

Yes I agree. Another saint God raised up in a dark time (like Mother Angelica) lest we be left orphans. He made a huge difference to generations of young Catholics through Franciscan University. I believe we would call his words a "word of knowledge" from the Holy Spirit. He was given a prophetic voice as was Ralph Martin.

Michael Pio, Booklady, Beth B and 4 others like this.
  4. padraig

padraig Powers

It's also true that through prayer we all have a Prophetic, 'Instinct', if you like. The presence of the Holy Spirit in our lives acting as Counsellor. We know for instance when , 'Something is going down', so to speak. This instinct may be sharper or more vague.

But I believe we can all agree that something very,very big indeed is going down both in the Church and n the World at the moment and that Everywhere Evil is in the Ascendant.

Many Catholics do not sense this, but if they don't I suspect it is because either they are not praying or they are not praying enough.

It's as clear as day. The Shepherds who went to the crib in Bethlehem saw it, Anna and Simeon in the Temple saw it, the crowds who flocked to hear Jesus knew it, the Samaritan women at the Well Witnessed to it.

Something very,very,very big is going down.
    We'd have to be spiritually blind , deaf and dumb not to know it.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 14, 2020
  5. Indy

Indy Praying

Finally even people who are spiritually deaf and blind are agreeing that there is something really big bad and decisive going on. For me speaking openly about Christ seems easier, ears are perking up. The few people I meet that is, which is few.

6. AED

AED Powers

Sadly in my sphere there are maybe 3 people I know who have that strong sense. The others see everything from a materialist or political standpoint. It baffles me and humbles me. Why should I see it? It is SO helpful and comforting to be part of this forum.

7. Mary's child

Mary's child Powers

Agree with you, so many with blindfolds on. This forum is indeed a great comfort in these turbulent times.

8. Correct, it seems that people who don't care about the worldwide curse of abortion are also the ones who have no clue on what is coming. These are the worldly people who only care about accumulating money and spending a good earthly life

Michael Pio, Julia, Beth B and 4 others like this.
  9. Rosalia66

Rosalia66 Archangels

Amen! I agree! Are we blessed to be part of the Remnant? My spiritual life definitively strengthened after I finished the True Devotion to Mary Consecration. It was like our Blessed Mother would take me by the hand to connect with people and contacts that we anchored to Jesus! I don’t even remember how I happened upon this Forum! I am grateful and feel blessed by God. I also feel that with this comes responsibility & I ask God to let me know what He wants me to do. I never hear anything BUT.....I see His Hand in everything I end up becoming involved with....and then I say “Oh ok!!!”

10. Shae

Shae Powers

I so agree AED and Mary’s child. This forum is also a great source of comfort to me as well. I have tried on occasion to speak to fellow Catholics from my parish, and they just look at me blank with no real response. It’s frustrating that they just go about their lives in their bubble and don’t seem to see the bigger picture.

Michael Pio, Julia, Booklady and 7 others like this.
  11. Don_D

Don_D ¡Viva Cristo Rey!

I think this is exactly what they want Padraig.

Julia, Beth B, Jo M and 4 others like this.
  12. Mario

Mario Powers

Ralph Martin- I remember in the early days, before I spent three years discerning the priesthood, I read Ralph's Rome prophecy and his early books. There was in my heart such a growing love for Jesus, for His Word, for His Eucharist. I felt the power of the Holy Spirit would rekindle more and more hearts within the Church like a mighty wave. I was unaware of the inner corruption within the Bride, and now realize that everything that has led us to the present moment was to prepare a faithful remnant under the guidance of Our Lady that had been foreseen by St. Louis de Montfort. Each of us are called to join its ranks.

If you or I believe we are part of this Remnant, it has nothing to do with our worthiness, and everything to do with God's mysterious graciousness. Like Padraig, who had returned to his prison cell planning to commit suicide, Our Lady has shown her love and motherly care for each one of us. It is a mystery why we've had ears to hear, and yet many of our loved ones remain deaf. Why? I don't have an answer. But we need to listen to Ralph's call and build relationships with nearby committed Catholics. MOG will not always be available and none of us are called to be Lone Rangers.

Think of BrianK and the troubled aftermath brought on at the time of his strokes. He had been involved originally with the Charismatic Renewal, but God then led him to a TLM community. After his stroke he went through a personal crisis and the Lord had Brian move to Stockbridge, MA, to serve with the Marian Fathers in a lay community. You see the personal relationships that the Holy Spirit was engendering in his life. Now he has moved, I believe, to western Virginia. He has begun to build new Catholic relationships there and was blessed to attend Holy Mass during the covid-19 crisis. Thank you, Brian, for your example, and for you sharing your story, along with your oven, and van, and chicken coop sheds! :LOL::love::ROFLMAO:

Brian is a living example that Our Lady has provided for us here at MOG. And everything just didn't fall into Brian's lap: he listened and discerned and Mary provided. God's message as reiterated by Father Scanlon's prophecy, repeated in Ralph Martin's analysis, and lived out by Brian, is that we need to do the same. Pray and ask God to place like-minded Catholics in your life.

Do not be afraid. Take one step forward. Today, Geralyn, our youngest son, Danny, and myself went to a parking lot Holy Mass. As I looked around, who was there but fellow parishioners who wanted to be there. And when Father had to drive off to celebrate another parking lot Holy Mass 17 miles away, we together put back the vestments and crosses and Sacramentary where they normally go. A beginning. None of us need to stand on a soapbox and shout. But it is a time to build ever closer relationships.

Unless you're called to be a desert monk, none of us is an island.

Acts 2: 41 So those who received his word were baptized, and there were added that day about three thousand souls. 42 And they devoted themselves to the apostles' teaching and fellowship, to the breaking of bread and the prayers. 43 And fear came upon every soul; and many wonders and signs were done through the apostles. 44 And all who believed were together and had all things in common; 45 and they sold their possessions and goods and distributed them to all, as any had need. 46 And day by day, attending the temple together and breaking bread in their homes, they partook of food with glad and generous hearts, 47 praising God and having favor with all the people. And the Lord added to their number day by day those who were being saved.

Michael Pio, Julia, Booklady and 12 others like this.
  13. padraig

padraig Powers

Lovely post, Terry. It reminds me of what my Spiritual Director used to say the the Spiritual Life is not a sprint but a marathon. A long pilgrimage. Who know what by ways life will take us? But what does it matter so long as it leaves us in the Furnace of the Sacred Heart?

But I do admit sometimes to feeling a bit impatient and nosey to get an inside track into what is going to happen directly in the future, a certain nosiness.:):);)

I suppose that is human enough so long as it doesn't distract too much. It's more of a hobby than anything else.

One thing's for sure life will be full of surprises for us all. All of them good I am sure, for as Romans tell us, for those who love God all things work together unto the good.

[​IMG]

14. padraig

padraig Powers

The only thing that matters in this life is that we should become saints.

Everything else is dross.

15. padraig

padraig Powers

I wonder if it might be a good idea to pray for the USA coming up to the Autumn/ November on a Special Thread?

16. AED

AED Powers

Yes please. Please.

17. Joan J

Joan J HolySpiritCome!

Boy, how true is THAT?!!! I suppose the answer will present themselves come the Warning. I have shared w a couple friends & wait for discernment in sending to my sisters a video by Christine Watkins regarding her book full of testimonials on the warning.

What a grace!!

Such a dedicated priest. Another huge grace, also assisting as Fr had to leave.. !

I participated in a Corpus Christi Procession today with maybe 50 others from my church. It was a first for our Pastor. He had encouraged we make signs starting what we were grateful for in the Blessed Sacrament. If i knew how to attach a photo to this site, I would show you both sides of my sign. I did receive a couple of compliments. We also had a couple of drivers honk at us! :)

18. Mario

Mario Powers

How wonderful!

Anima Christi!

19. BrianK

BrianK Guest

Everyone I know who has a real spiritual sense about them expects something this fall, even non Catholics, and specific prayers in this regard are certainly in order.

20. BrianK

BrianK Guest

Thanks Terry. I consider you one of the cornerstones of MOG and appreciate all your posts. I tend to be a crank and lack humility in my online behavior, but you manage to maintain charity in all your posts. It doesn’t go unnoticed!

Michael Pio, Booklady, Sam and 10 others like this.