Allahu Akbar in Catholic Church

Discussion in 'Ireland' started by garabandal, Aug 20, 2020.

1. garabandal

garabandal Powers

Azaan was broadcast in Ballyhaunis Catholic Church April 2020

Absolute scandal -

Allahu Akbar - God is Great

Ashhadu an la ilaha illa Allah - I bear witness that there is no god except the One God.

Ashadu anna Muhammadan Rasool Allah - I bear witness that Muhammad is the messenger of God

Julia, Sam and DesertStar7 like this.
  2. DesertStar7

DesertStar7 To Jesus + through Mary @-}--

I honestly cannot understand how Islam appeals to ANYONE born and raised in "The West," especially those with little to no real exposure (social conditioning).

If this were BUDDHISM, that I could understand (gentle, peaceful, flowery).

--shakes head--

Tanker likes this.
  3. Sam

Sam Powers

I think because they are ignorant of what Islam really is. Was the priest celebrating Mass at the same time? And what was at the foot of the alter?

Muhammad was a messenger, but not of God

Mary's child and AED like this.
  4. DesertStar7

There was lots of media exposure up until 10 years ago. Soros and Company are counting on short-term memory issues, I guess. Too bad humans are so afflicted by that!

Sam likes this.
  5. DesertStar7

And I might be way, way off-base here, and it's not my intention to over-reach or insult anyone, but I've long had a hunch that Whites in the UK, if not systemically brainwashed, are quite possibly bored with themselves while having this notion that "multiculturalism" (like in the USA) is highly desirable.

We all know USA's history. Bad and good. Our "multiculturalism" has developed by both initial intent and subsequent varied consequences/developments.

We're used to it.

UK seems to me to be forcing change, forcing "different."

Either this is going to work out better than anticipated, or...

Tanker likes this.
  6. Pray for this priest.this was a total outrage and affront to god.priests are judged differently by christ at death than lay people are.He should know better indeed he does know better.what was he thinking

Tanker, Sam and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  7. Sanctus

Sanctus "Pray, pray ,pray!"

We Irish are great at appeasing outsiders, but never our own for some reason.

DesertStar7 likes this.
  8. padraig

padraig New Member

Ezekiel 13:9 “My hand will be against the prophets who see false visions and who give lying divinations. They shall not be in the council of my people, nor be enrolled in the register of the house of Israel, nor shall they enter the land of Israel. And you shall know that I am the Lord God.”

Anyone who claims to be a Prophet but does not acknowledge Jesus as Lord is false as St John tells us.

Mahomed is a False Prophet. False Prophets may not enter the Land of Israel but apparently they fine entering Irish Catholic Churches.

This is insanity.

9. Julia

Julia Immaculate Heart of Mary, pray for us.

I don't think brainwashed would describe how it is in the UK. People tend to keep their personal feelings to themselves. This is how UK got the Brexit vote. The silent majority spoke loud and clear in spite of the fear mongering and threats coming from the government and banking overlords. We voted Brexit.

Anything that would highlight the damage being done to the culture in the UK gets total silence in the Media, so most people would not realise anything is wrong. I would count myself among those who see the total destruction of the civilised, traditional gentle and polite atmosphere that used to be UK.

I think we all walk on rice paper around every self pity group out there, so as not to cause volatile situations. Peace would be the aim. IMHO

DesertStar7 and AED like this.