Alice Von Hildebrand Sheds New Light on Third Secret of Fatima

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by BrianK, May 12, 2016.

1. sparrow

sparrow Exitus ~ Reditus

Hmmm... just wondering if this quote could pertain to this UFO thing - "‘The demons of the air with the antichrist will perform great wonders on the earth and in the air, and men will corrupt themselves more and more." Just a thought...

Beth B, Jo M and AED like this.
  2. jackzokay

jackzokay Archangels

Thank you so very much for this post. I have for many years wondered at the rumours surrounding the full disclosure of the 3rd secret.
    This post has been a revelation of sorts. I understand much better now.
    Thanks again

3. BrianK

BrianK Guest

This has never been “officially” revealed to be a part of the Third Secret; the “Third Secret” which was revealed in the year 2000 made no mention of “infiltration of the Church to the very top”.

But we have seen numerous mentions of this now. And we see evidence of this infiltration each and every day, if we have eyes to see and ears to hear.

So the question must be asked: the “very top” of the Church is obviously the papacy. How much “obedience” do we owe to a papacy that has obviously been completely infiltrated?

Beth B and Michael Pio like this.
  4. PurpleFlower

PurpleFlower Powers

I think the best thing for us to do is to try to behave in the way a saint like Therese, Padre Pio, or (hopefully soon a saint) Fulton Sheen would have in our situation. I think they would feel troubled as we do but would not air the faults of the pope nor speak against him. Their profound respect for the office of St. Peter would prevent them from speaking bitterly or encouraging disobedience to the pope, and would have them on their knees offering themselves as victim souls to bring grace and any needed conversion to the pope's heart. They would love him with a very deep charity as they would their own beloved father who is making mistakes. They would find ways to speak the truth when necessary for clarification among those they are responsible for, but never criticize the Holy Father. The wise and holy Cardinal Sarah is a great example of this.

5. PurpleFlower

PurpleFlower Powers

I think we also find ourselves very easily falling into the trap of somehow dehumanizing communists and seeing them only as "evil infiltrators." They are our enemy, right? And how does Jesus say to treat our enemies?

I've wondered about each individual communist that entered the Church to infiltrate it. Do some of them regret it but feel trapped in their role, afraid of others coming for them? Are some confused, feeling a pull in their heart toward truth but unclear on how to change? Did some change? The original infiltrators are probably mostly dead, and now we have many who were taught by them, unaware that they'd been taught by secret communists. Can you imagine? Trusting your priests to teach you faithfully in the seminary, learning a bunch of wishy washy watered down stuff and earnestly coming to believe in it.... Then getting torn apart later by more traditional Catholics who criticize and hate you for probably being a communist... Yes, the hate runs on both sides and many of the "enemy" these days probably did not fully know what they were doing when they were led astray.

I don't know. I don't want to die one day and be shown by Jesus the pitiable hearts of those who could have been saved through my prayers but who were instead only heaped upon by my righteous condemnation. Sometimes speaking the Truth boldly means saying the things that aren't as comfortable for yourself to hear. Are we as Christians speaking those truths right now? Or are we all too comfortable linking arms against our enemies?

KyleHancock likes this.
  6. BrianK

BrianK Guest

I offer my daily suffering for the pope’s conversion and repentance, perseverance in sanctifying Grace and Eternal Salvation each and every day. And that if he refuses to repent and convert, that he and those working in collaboration with him be thoroughly confounded.

The crosses I’m carrying are incomprehensible to most folks I’ve tried to explain it to. All I can do is offer them up, for my family, priests, the Church, the pope emeritus and the pope by name each day.

On the other hand, I have a positive duty and obligation to warn the faithful about the grave errors espoused by this pope, lest others be led astray by him and follow his ideas to perdition.

Frankly, I don’t have much patience any more for pious platitudes about “not criticizing the pope” or “obeying the pope.” Especially as it’s questionable whether he even is a validly elected pope, and that gets more questionable every day.

7. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

It’s the million dollar question Brian…. When is enough, enough? Wish I had the answer….

josephite and Sam like this.
  8. josephite

josephite Powers

I agree with you Purple Flower

All of us should be aware, not to fall into the trap of dehumanising anybody, for there goes us but for the grace of God!
    Communists are human beings created in Gods image and like paedophiles or sodomites we tend to demonise such people. This is definitely a facet of the sin of pride

God Loves the communist and the paedophile, they weren't created to be this way, the ungodly process in their brain and actions has occurred through others evil intentions, actions and words that have caused these people to succumb to and arrive at evil. Their stories do testify to this. As a nurse I personally know these stories.

I realise communists have been indoctrinated and we should never stoop to righteous condemnation but instead pray for them and Love them . In the same way we should never stoop to righteous condemnation of the paedophile and should be praying for them and loving them.

However there is a difference between praying for, loving the person verses allowing them access to our lives and the lives of our loved ones. We must place a boundary, and this could sound like self righteous condemnation but in reality it is protection of ourselves and the vulnerable.

Just like the parent who cautions their child about playing in the paedophiles tempting front garden, we must also caution the truth seeker about the deceptions of the communist, It is nothing more than a safeguard. I hope you understand the difference between acceptance of the person and the non acceptance of the sin.

God bless

9. PurpleFlower

PurpleFlower Powers

Yes, I do understand the difference :)

josephite likes this.
  10. BrianK

BrianK Guest

11. garabandal

garabandal Powers

I don't accept your premise at all (that judging actions is dehumanising).

No - I think sodomites and pedophiles demonise and dehumanise themselves as they have succumb to the demon of lust.

One can certainly condemn the behaviour as a perversion -

One can certainly judge the actions.

After all a judge will condemn a pedophile and sentence him to jail.

Personally, I think serial pedophiles should face the death penalty.

Then the reality of facing the evil they have committed might lead to repentance in the end.

Last edited: Jun 15, 2021
  12. josephite

josephite Powers

Garabandal,
    I believe like you, that we can judge sinful actions of others, and yes the sinner himself has demonised and dehumanised himself due to his sin, but we are called to love our enemy (the sinner) not because of his sin, but because He was created in the image of the pure sinless God and in spite of his sin he retains recourse to Gods unfathomable Mercy.

So like Our Lady, we are called to love the sinner, to pray for him and to mourn the sin of the sinner, offering all of this to God!

13. DeGaulle

DeGaulle Powers

I think it's a case of hate the sin, but love the sinner. My understanding of love in this case is to fervently hope for their repentance and salvation, not to be 'pally-wally' with them or even like them.

On reflection, it seems to me that the more a person succumbs to sin, the more they become that sin and it becomes ever more difficult to disentangle the two. We now have perverts both in Ireland and the broader European Union militantly and relentlessly attempting to force their sin upon minors and receiving official support for it and seeking to enforce approval of their perversions from everyone else. It is difficult to separate these people from the sins which they seemingly have allowed to usurp their humanity. The same can be said for those who have embraced other fanatical ideologies. I find it easier to empathise with and understand a common criminal, who is usually motivated by a desire for easy money and generally doesn't feel pride for his actions or attempt to promote this way of life among others.

Last edited: Jun 17, 2021
    josephite and HeavenlyHosts like this.