Alert: Volcano eruption in La Palma could result in mega-tsunami

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by luz, Sep 14, 2021.

1. BrianK

BrianK Powers Staff Member

It’s a fairly good distance from the volcano to those ocean cliffs. Before wasn’t it really thick when it got that far from the volcano, and just creeping to the ocean? Now it seems it’s thinner and still running freely as it gets there, so it’s hotter and therefore from a deeper source. Which probably means there’s still a LOT more lave where it came from.

2. BrianK

3. Michael Pio

Michael Pio Archangels

Yes, it is from Sr. Lucia's writings.

HeavenlyHosts, AED and Beth B like this.
  4. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Thank you Michael.

HeavenlyHosts, Michael Pio and AED like this.
  5. BrianK

These rumors are circulating about gas level measurements on La Palma, that they have NOT been measuring gas levels at all, and that reported levels were just made up, to keep tourism money flowing. 5EA71321-6EA0-45DA-BC0A-B865B9360A69.jpeg 7EA72972-C91C-442A-9501-25BBAC41A14B.jpeg

6. "Quis ut Deus"

"Quis ut Deus" Powers Staff Member

As dawn broke the images of the new lava delta were incredible (on live feed now) the power of nature :)

another break of lava flow is heading to the left of the newly created cliff flow so another new delta possible.

7. "Quis ut Deus"

*****update new lava flow has just broke over the cliff ******

on live stream now *****

8. "Quis ut Deus"

think the locals on the ground in and around la laguna really need to consider evacuating...those fumes are deadly..id be on the next bus out of there for sure...

9. AED

AED Powers

I don't understand this delay in evacuating the island.

10. "Quis ut Deus"

Ok this is my update as I have been watching things unfold over the past two days, so I will go ahead and stick my neck on the block, the experts have been suggesting that the volcano is on a downward decreasing trend,, sorry I disagree the volcano has been producing high gassing especially over that past few hours (high ash visible) also all of the earthquakes over the past 48 hours have been at depth, both these events spell one thing for me that is more huge amounts of lava moving to the surface,,I expect in the next 24 hours.

AED, Francine, Jo M and 3 others like this.
  11. BrianK

I agree completely. The presence of so many deep earthquakes and resumption of harmonic tremors points to increasing ejection of lave from a deep, huge source. This ain’t over by a long shot.

AED, "Quis ut Deus", Francine and 3 others like this.
  12. Carol55

Carol55 Ave Maria

I don't believe that this video was posted -

BrianK, AED and Jo M like this.
  13. Carol55

Carol55 Ave Maria

Jo M likes this.
  14. BrianK

Here’s another one from today that doesn’t seem to have been posted yet:

Carol55, Jo M and AED like this.
  15. Muzhik

Muzhik Powers

The population of the entire island of La Palma is a hair under 85,000. Moving just the people will be a massive undertaking; but if they're evacuating, things have gotten to where the people have to assume they won't be coming back, at least not anytime soon. This means you can't just move people, you have to move their possessions, things they'll need to start a new life on the mainland. Think of all the stores and restaurants there are on the island -- businesses set up with the life savings of people; will you have them abandon all of their merchandise? I believe this comes under an insurance company's "Acts of God" exemption, meaning they won't get any insurance for any stores, businesses, houses, livelihoods that are lost. Spain is just clawing its way out of a recession that started a few years before the pandemic, so it certainly can't afford to resettle these people.

16. Agnes McAllister

Agnes McAllister Principalities

So very sad. Continued prayers

HeavenlyHosts and AED like this.
  17. "Quis ut Deus"

yeah I was referring to evacuating away from the laze until it settles,,looks like the officials on the ground did do a curfew to protect the locals, that has now been lifted due to the new delta calming down..(y)

HeavenlyHosts and BrianK like this.
  18. BrianK

19. BrianK

20. BrianK