Alert: Volcano eruption in La Palma could result in mega-tsunami

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by luz, Sep 14, 2021.

1. "Quis ut Deus"

"Quis ut Deus" Powers Staff Member

im really not liking the earthquake activity in and around the atlantic ocean of la palma and tenerife ..I have a deep sense within my soul this is not good..not good at all.

2. AED

AED Powers

Beth B likes this.
  3. AED

AED Powers

I have to agree.

4. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Jo M and BrianK like this.
  5. Muzhik

Muzhik Powers

Interesting. None of the commenters on the YouTube livestreams I've watched refer to it a "Gomorrah". More than a few, however, have called it "Mordor", with some speculation on when the Eye of Sauron will rise from the caldera.

Mary's child likes this.
  6. AED

AED Powers

I thought of Mordor when I saw the latest pictures.:)

7. "Quis ut Deus"

Earthquake activity continues....

latest update from volcano discovery below....

The eruption has shifted most of the visible activity to the area close to the vents again. Like yesterday, there were continuous low lava fountains with dense ash emissions, producing a plume reaching over 3,000 m altitude, as well as a new significant lava overflow from the vents. The ash and steam plume reached more than 3,000 m height today.
    It seems that sections of the northern crater wall in the cone collapsed, allowing contained lava to surge out in a short flood, or that generally, more lava is arriving at the rims and able to overflow them. As in the previous cases this happened during the past weeks, a new voluminous lava flow travelled downhill from the cone and invaded new areas, destroying more buildings in its path.

Beth B, Jo M, Carol55 and 1 other person like this.
  8. Blizzard

Blizzard thy kingdom come

Not quite sure where to post this.

Normal isn’t coming back.

Jesus is.

padraig, 333, Carol55 and 4 others like this.
  9. Dusica

Dusica Principalities

Well I had a LOT of apocalyptic dreams this year… I don’t know if it’s just psychological because this year surely thought and read more about possible coming chastisements, three days of darkness etc… But her vision about balls of fire coming down from heaven reminded me of a dream where balls of fire were crashing all around me and my family while I was trying to get them to safety. I also remember seeing this red moon before the meteors came, of which I was reminded when I saw photos of the lunar eclipse that happened yesterday. It looked just like in this photo, they even call this phenomenon blood moon :unsure:

Oh Jesus protect your sheep from your Fathers just wrath, I put my trust in you
    466981A8-FB51-43CB-B332-4DA23CAE16AC.jpeg

10. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Amen, Dusica.

Beth B and Jo M like this.
  11. Jo M

Jo M Powers

Similar to the Akita prophecy...'fire will fall from the sky and wipe out a great part of humanity, the good as well as the bad, sparing neither priests nor faithful'.

12. AED

AED Powers

I thought of that too when I listened.

Jo M, HeavenlyHosts and Beth B like this.
  13. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Yes Jo!

Jo M, AED and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  14. "Quis ut Deus"

Mario, Jo M and BrianK like this.
  15. "Quis ut Deus"

early this morning 02:00 intense lava flows started, as of yesterday the volcano was upgraded on the VEI index to level 3 previously a 2,

Jo M, BrianK, AED and 1 other person like this.
  16. Indy

Indy Praying

Amazing how distracted the world is in general from this event, acts of God are taking a back seat from acts of the world.

17. "Quis ut Deus"

Spiritual Complacency

Because you have raged against me and your complacency has come into my ears, I will put my hook in your nose and my bit in your mouth, and I will turn you back on the way by which you came.2 Kings 19:28

For the simple are killed by their turning away, and the complacency of fools destroys them Proverbs 1:32

But stay awake at all times, praying that you may have strength to escape all these things that are going to take place, and to stand before the Son of Man. Luke 21:36

18. Ananchal

Ananchal Vigilans

Now wouldn’t that make for an interesting homily if that was read at Sunday Mass

19. BrianK

BrianK Powers Staff Member

Image from Twitter from yesterday evening: 3930D919-2C8D-4CC4-972F-C2A5EAC18808.jpeg

Carol55, 333, HeavenlyHosts and 4 others like this.
  20. "Quis ut Deus"

and another...terrifyingly beautiful....

FEsw-kWXsAIMvnq.jpg

Carol55, Mario, HeavenlyHosts and 5 others like this.