Alert: Volcano eruption in La Palma could result in mega-tsunami

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by luz, Sep 14, 2021.

1. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Awwww…poor fellow…RIP.

Jo M, BrianK and Carol55 like this.
  2. BrianK

BrianK Powers Staff Member

3. AED

AED Powers

Reading and listening to this dire news daily from La Palma I have to wonder why they are not evacuating.

4. "Quis ut Deus"

"Quis ut Deus" Powers Staff Member

current earthquake trends are still on the quiet side of activity however magnitudes remain on the high side, The weather storm coming up the atlantic is creating higher waves on the shoreline which in turn is creating more laze which of course is not good for anyone on the island.

Beth B, 333, HeavenlyHosts and 4 others like this.
  5. "Quis ut Deus"

continued increase in activity with earthquakes on the high side...I did get an alert earlier this afternoon from Involcan saying "important explosive activity" but as yet I cant seem to find out what they mean sigh if I could only speak spanish :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Ananchal, Beth B, 333 and 4 others like this.
  6. "Quis ut Deus"

Earthquake activity continues on the large side and at depth, suggestions are the volcano is in stabilization mode so therefore by no means over. A small tornado formed over the volcano yesterday..

Agnes McAllister and Jo M like this.
  7. AED

AED Powers

These poor poor people. Watching their beautiful island devoured inch by inch.

HeavenlyHosts, Jo M and Mary's child like this.
  8. "Quis ut Deus"

Live stream is incredible tonight

lapalma16nov21-2_l.jpg

Last edited: Nov 16, 2021
  9. "Quis ut Deus"

The eruption has intensified today compared to the previous days. Periods of small lava fountaining and moderate ash emissions were seen at the summit vents today.
    In the morning, the ash plume rose to 8,000 ft (2.4 km) altitude and drifted to the east coast, forcing the airport to temporarily close its operations.
    Lava effusion remains stable and at least 3 lava flows are active at the growing lava delta, where the new addition at the Los Guirres beach has now merged with the previous one. Its size is currently around 40 hectares - new land extending the coast line of the island.
    Volcanic tremor intensity has increased a bit, which suggests that magma flow rates also have increased. This again matches with the visible increase of activity today.
    Ground deformation remains more or less stable with no clear trend. Earthquakes continue at similar frequency and sizes as in the past days. During the past 24 hours, there was only quake of magnitude 4.2, along with 9 quakes between 3.0 and 3.9, and 40 quakes between 2.0 and 2.9.
    The only reliable conclusion that can be made is that the eruption seems far from over.

Beth B, HeavenlyHosts, Jo M and 2 others like this.
  10. AED

AED Powers

Honestly it looks like Mordor.

Jo M and Mary's child like this.
  11. "Quis ut Deus"

if you scroll back a little on the second live stream (18:50 time) the images are unreal ..

Jo M, Mary's child and AED like this.
  12. "Quis ut Deus"

129 earthquakes in the last 9 hours. earthquake reports from locals suggest they are felt which does not compare with the data.

this volcano is breaking all the rules, next few hours should be interesting.

jackzokay, Ananchal, Te Deum and 6 others like this.
  13. AED

AED Powers

Thank you so much for keeping us alerted to this.

jackzokay, Ananchal, Te Deum and 5 others like this.
  14. maryrose

maryrose Powers

On Countdown To The Kingdom yesterday a message was posted from Jennifer an America seer. Her message speaks about a wall of water wiping out many cities. Very scary. It immediately brought Lá Palma to mind.

15. padraig

padraig Powers

Jennifer – The Days of Great Mourning are Coming
    Our Lord Jesus to Jennifer on November 15th, 2021:
    My child, this world is greatly divided. There are those who trust out of fear and there are those who fear to trust. You are to love the Lord your God with all of your heart, mind, and soul, your whole being without reservation. When a soul lacks any of these things, it cannot truly trust. In order to trust, you must surrender everything. Take heed of Adam and Eve—they had everything yet failed to trust the plan of my Father. This world is soon to perish in great turmoil for its lack of trust and surrendering to fear. [1] I am not the God of fear, I am the Prince of Peace. The days of great mourning are coming. Many will not be able to seek My mercy because they do not truly know it. Mothers will yearn for their children and fathers will weep because they will see how they have blindly trusted the author of deception. This world is in great need of My visitation. This world needs to take the pleas of My Mother and recognize that it is only by taking her hand that you will be guided to her Son, for I am Jesus.

Where will you run, my children, when the great wall of water ushers in new coastlines and cities that once were are no longer? Where will you take refuge when the great shaking begins and will echo all around this world? What will you surrender to when you see the deception that you have allowed your soul to be guided into when the true labor pains begin? My children, your only refuge is in My most Sacred Heart. It is time to surrender to the truth and turn away from a world that seeks to devour your heart, mind, and soul. The devil uses the mind to trick the body to trap the soul. If you allow Me to take refuge in your heart and the Holy Spirit to guide you, then you have nothing to fear. Now go forth, for I am Jesus, and be at peace for My mercy and justice will prevail.

16. padraig

padraig Powers

Revelation 16:18

And there were flashes of lightning and loud rumblings and peals of thunder; and there was a massive earthquake—nothing like it has ever occurred since mankind originated on the earth, so severe and far-reaching was that earthquake.

Mary's child, Jo M and AED like this.
  17. Carmelite

Carmelite Angels

Out of all the prophecies on Countdown to the Kingdom, I respect Jennifer's messages the most. My understanding is her messages or some of them were brought to Rome to be assessed. Keep watching and praying.

On another note,
    I was listening to Scott Hahn recently speaking about a guy he knew, who asked Mother Teresa of Calcutta to pray for him. She said, " What do you want me to pray for?" He said, " For clarity." Mother Teresa said," I can't pray for that." He said, " Why not?" Mother Teresa said," I have lived my whole life without clarity. I will pray for TRUST for you." A good reminder as things continue to unfold, is to not always seek answers or to have to see God's plan fully, but to trust and pray.

Last edited: Nov 17, 2021
    Ananchal, miker, sterph and 13 others like this.
  18. BrianK

Jo M likes this.
  19. BrianK

Jo M and Carmelite like this.
  20. padraig

padraig Powers

Great post.:)