Alert: Volcano eruption in La Palma could result in mega-tsunami

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by luz, Sep 14, 2021.

1. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Lol!

Michael Pio, HeavenlyHosts and AED like this.
  2. "Quis ut Deus"

"Quis ut Deus" Powers Staff Member

your supposed to be wide awake when Im sleeping :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

3. Ananchal

Ananchal Vigilans

Sigh I’m awake too :(

HeavenlyHosts, AED and Beth B like this.
  4. "Quis ut Deus"

Ok from what I can see over the past couple of hours it looks like the upper cone vent has started to produce more eruptive lava which would suggest an increase in pressure from further down the magma chamber..earthquakes are significantly stronger and deeper and I noticed that el heirro produced a 2.5 m last night so the magma chambers are definitely moving,, thing look actively serious now.. so who knows maybe the cme did in fact rattle the volcano hard to prove either way..

I have noted that a new lava flow is flowing past the other side of the cone at the sea which I have mentioned before so it does look likely that that cone will become completely engulfed

Michael Pio, Carol55, Byron and 7 others like this.
  5. "Quis ut Deus"

Beth the cone in that video and lava flow happened on saturday (y)

6. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Ohhh sorry! I just saw it in my feed and thought it was new. I didn’t check the posted date. Geezz, that was Saturday! Getting worse since? That’s pretty bad …

7. "Quis ut Deus"

New drone footage of the delta created by the lava flow...

8. "Quis ut Deus"

Earthquakes continue to rattle every 10 mins or so ranging from 2.5m to a larger 4.4

more from volcano discovery below..

The strongest so far earthquake, at magnitude 4.4, hit the island this afternoon at 3.33 p.m. Its location was at approx. 36 km depth under the central part of Cumbre Vieja volcano.
    The tremor was widely felt on the island. Other than this, seismic activity has remained at similar levels as yesterday. During the past 24 hours, there were 19 quakes between 3.0 and 4.0, and 47 quakes between 2.0 and 3.0. Smaller quakes - certainly there are hundreds of such - can currently not be detected as they are hidden in the strong volcanic tremor.

Michael Pio, Carol55, Byron and 5 others like this.
  9. Indy

Indy Praying

3.33, lets hope this is a sign freemasonry is about to be crushed for good.

Carol55, Byron, Beth B and 4 others like this.
  10. c1e851db58848889a55a7a7c74fd6e79.jpg seal-of-saint-benedict.jpg thumbRNS-PRAYER-WHEEL043015 in English.jpg 3f6d86bb92ba0ff99fc2bd8ce28a5d97.jpg
    Special note as to the winter frost in the portrait of our Holy Mother as per Job 38:22-23.
    A picture is worth 1,260 days. Red October with Frosting.

"To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:
    A time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up that which is planted;
    A time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up;
    A time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance;
    A time to cast away stones, and a time to gather stones together; a time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing;
    A time to get, and a time to lose; a time to keep, and a time to cast away;
    A time to rend, and a time to sew; a time to keep silence, and a time to speak;
    A time to love, and a time to hate; a time of war, and a time of peace." Ecclesiastes 3:1-8

https://maryrefugeofsouls.com/2021/...-northern-main-volcano-caldera-de-taburiente/ [Tabureinte: “strong and invulnerable place"]
    tps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6UOSjCFgqdc&t=579s [Note: Minute 9:29]

"All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made." John 1:3 [Both natural & Super-natural]

"Do not be deceived, God is not mocked; for whatever a man sows, that he will also reap. Galatians 6:7

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2021
  11. "Quis ut Deus"

A few more earthquakes in the Atlantic between the canary Islands in the last few hours.. Significant magma movement for sure..

Michael Pio, Carol55, Byron and 6 others like this.
  12. As the Wheel of Necessity turns...now churning. What came around in the Pacific Basin just a few years ago appears to be going around into the Atlantic. The tail of the Pacific joins with the tail of the Atlantic in the straits of Teirra del Fuego and its tongue is now mocking a woefully inattentive humanity. With 50 volcanoes in eruption and world seismicity off the charts, the planet is now in petit mal throes and moving invariably towards grand mal convulsion. The man in the Cape is blowing his Horn with a protruding tongue. upload_2021-10-13_17-37-56.jpeg

13. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Are you a practicing Catholic? I have never heard of the Wheel of Necessity in any Catechism classes. With respect, I'm asking.

14. Short answer is, the wheel must of necessity go through its revolution in order for the soul it carries to maintain its course towards progression.
    "This is the LORD'S doing; it is marvellous in our eyes." Psalms 118:23

So enjoy the ride, bumpy though it may be, the destination is in sight, guided by the Immaculate Heart, towards our blessed destiny.

Thy Kingdom come, Thy will be done.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2021
  15. Muzhik

Muzhik Powers

Yes, on the "LIVE: La Palma Volcano Eruption, the Canary Islands (Feed #2)" channel, the chat members (you have to subscribe to be allowed to join the chat) have given it a name, which, of course, I can't remember now. There has also occasionally been a cat.

If you're looking for something relaxing, I highly recommend "NASA Live Stream: View Earth from Space Live (ISS)" (). Beautiful views with relaxing music.

Michael Pio, Jo M and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  16. "Quis ut Deus"

Considerable earthquake intensity over the past few hours and more earthquakes in the Atlantic ocean close to the lava flow. One just an hour ago at a shallow depth of 5km magnatude 3.8.
    Spanish government has ordered more evacuations in and around la laguna due to increased lava flow. To be honest looking back over the past 48 hours it looks like this volcano has just begun. Worrying times ahead for la palma

17. Carol55

Carol55 Ave Maria

I often watch these videos when I see someone on MOG has posted them but this one popped up when I watched a video on La Palma posted here over a week ago. I left it open as a tab and I finally got around to watching this video today. I realize that not everyone here is a believer in Our Lady of Garabandal and I also realize that not every analysis of her prophecies is going to be 100% correct but I found this discussion to be very good, just in general. I'm hoping that you will take the time to watch it and that you will enjoy it too.

Btw I posted it on this thread because of the discussion of fire and of course, the eruption of this volcano involves a lot of fire and it could be related to the prophecies in some way. +

I also have a story to share with you that this volcano keeps reminding me of. A few years ago, I traveled to Spain in hopes that I would visit San Sebastian de Garabandal. I honestly thought that it could be the time for these events to occur and I wanted to be there just in case. I spent about a week in Madrid taking the subway and doing a lot of walking which I wasn't used to at the time, I injured my feet very badly. Along with the realization that it was not the timing of the events, I changed my flight and I came home without visiting Garabandal which is still a disappointment for me today.

In any case, I had to book a flight to Lisbon and then to NYC. On the flight to Lisbon from Madrid, I sat next to a dad and his young daughter who lived in Portugal. I talked a little bit to the dad because he spoke English and I asked him if he lived near Fatima, he said that they did. I was very excited to hear his impressions of the shrine etc but when I asked him about it he simply said that it is nice if you believe in that sort of thing. Of course, I was a bit disappointed.

Then on my next flight from Lisbon to NY, I sat next to an attractive young woman who sounded American to me. She told me that she lived in the Canary Islands with her mother and was on her way to meet her girlfriend in NYC and see a Broadway show. She continue to explain that she was in a long distance relationship with this girlfriend. I wasn't completely shocked by what she told me but I was a little surprised that she was so comfortable telling this to me who was a complete stranger to her.

I connected both of these conversations to what Conchita said in an interview many years ago about how we (everyone) have lost the sense of sin. I am not judging these individuals that I spoke to on those flights because I know that we are all sinners but I do believe that even 20 years ago people did not speak of their sins the way that they do today, maybe even 10 years ago, idk but I believe that we are moving faster and faster towards the fruition of these prophecies.

May God bless all.+

PS - Congratulations to all who have discussed their wedding anniversary on this thread. My husband and I also just celebrated our anniversary, 33 years on October 1st. We started dating almost exactly 2 years prior, 35 years seem to have flown by.

18. "Quis ut Deus"

***huge eruption at 3:37pm can't see how bad it is as view is covered in smoke but scrolling back on the live feed shows a significant amount of lava ****

Michael Pio, AED, Jo M and 4 others like this.
  19. BrianK

BrianK Archangels Staff Member

This is … bizarre. Take it for what it’s worth. This was an ABC press conference livestream and this segment was also on ABC’s Facebook feed, so it’s not just this YouTube video making this up:

Booklady, Michael Pio, Heidi and 5 others like this.
  20. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

upload_2021-10-14_12-46-39.jpeg

Michael Pio, AED, Jo M and 1 other person like this.