Alert: Volcano eruption in La Palma could result in mega-tsunami

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by luz, Sep 14, 2021.

1. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Yes Jo..I thought so too…

HeavenlyHosts and Jo M like this.
  2. Indy

Indy Praying

A friend of mine, he is a born again I must admit but he does have quite a prophetic gift at times and a great love of Jesus. He recently had a dream of a Tsunami off the west coast of Ireland, I am not sure he has heard much about La Palma, we never spoke about it.

On a similar note.

There is something big about to happen, I keep getting prompted about something and I can't figure out what it's about. I often get prompted to look at the time and its nearly always :33 mins. This has become way too much of a coincidence and now I feel it means something big is about to happen and a lot of people will be sacrificed. I know about the whole freemason references and all that, it might be related but this seems like something else as well.

I suppose, lets not worry, pray somemore and hope for the future. Looking forward to some nice drinks in heaven with you all some time. Please God.

3. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Yes Indy, we get through all of this then one fine day we’ll all celebrate in heaven as you’ve said, “Looking forward to some nice drinks in heaven with you all some time. Please God.”

sterph, HeavenlyHosts, AED and 2 others like this.
  4. padraig

padraig Powers

Years ago on the Forum I had a series of dreams which I posted on the Forum and which I will recount once again.

Which is why I am so concerned about all this.

I dreamt again and again and again about walking into a very,very ancient Marian Basilica. So very different from Ireland...so ancient.

I will not go into details.

But as I gazed aboive there was a beautiful Mosaic of Our Lady holing the child Jesus and I left the ground to join them both.

As we went up to sky it was night and we were over my city of Belfast and Mary and the baby Jesus stared out to sea very intently.

I looked down to Belfast and it was full of lights ..at night time..

But as I gazed a great darkness came in form the sea and swept across the city and the lights went out as the darkness came in.....

I guess when it comes its going to come at night...

Last edited: Sep 16, 2021
    Indy, Malachi, HeavenlyHosts and 3 others like this.
  5. padraig

padraig Powers

Anyways, for the exact same reason, I am paying very,very close attention indeed to all this...very close...I advise you all to do the exact same...

Indy, HeavenlyHosts, Jo M and 2 others like this.
  6. 333

333 Our Lady of Fatima

Do you live on the East Coast? Well I do. What type of people would want this to happen to others especially the innocent? Isn't it called 'talking out of the other side of the mouth' when the next words are that there is "worry about all those who have lost their faith!"

7. padraig

padraig Powers

Jesus the Lamb of God , He was without sin died for the Salvation of all..

..as St Paul tells us, we make up in our own bodies that which is lacking. We die that others might attain that which is eternal...

Colossians 1:24

Paul's Suffering for the Church
    23if indeed you continue in your faith, established and firm, not moved from the hope of the gospel you heard, which has been proclaimed to every creature under heaven, and of which I, Paul, have become a servant. 24Now I rejoice in my sufferings for you, and I fill up in my flesh what is lacking in regard to Christ’s afflictions for the sake of His body, which is the church. 25I became its servant by the commission God gave me to fully proclaim to you the word of God,…

HeavenlyHosts likes this.
  8. padraig

padraig Powers

'especially the innocent?'

Romans 3:9-26

The Whole World Guilty before God
    9 What then? Are we any better?a]">[a] Not at all! For we have previously charged that both Jews and Gentilesb]">[b] are all under sin,c]">[c] 10 as it is written:d]">[d]

There is no one righteous, not even one.
    11 There is no one who understands;
    there is no one who seeks God.
    12 All have turned away;
    all alike have become useless.
    There is no one who does what is good,
    not even one.e]">[e]
    13 Their throat is an open grave;
    they deceive with their tongues.f]">[f]
    Vipers’ venom is under their lips.g]">[g]
    14 Their mouth is full of cursing and bitterness.h]">[h]
    15 Their feet are swift to shed blood;
    16 ruin and wretchedness are in their paths,
    17 and the path of peace they have not known.i]">[i]
    18 There is no fear of God before their eyes.j]">[j]

19 Now we know that whatever the law says speaks to those who are subject to the law,k]">[k] so that every mouth may be shut and the whole world may become subject to God’s judgment.l]">[l] 20 For no one will be justifiedm]">[m] in His sight by the works of the law, because the knowledge of sin comes through the law.

HeavenlyHosts likes this.
  9. padraig

padraig Powers

Anyway, I believe if it is coming , it is coming at night time, when everyone in Ireland is asleep , which is a mercy.

May God's Holy Will be done. forever and ever.

Amen.

Romans 9:14

God's Sovereign Choice
    …13So it is written: “Jacob I loved, but Esau I hated.” 14What then shall we say? Is God unjust? Certainly not! 15For He says to Moses: “I will have mercy on whom I have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I have compassion.”…

Last edited: Sep 16, 2021
  10. padraig

padraig Powers

God does not owe any of us anything at all.

You are very,very, very much mistaken if you think otherwise.

Very,very,very much mistaken.
    It is very much indeed on the other foot.

Give yourself a good shake if you ever supposed otherwise.

He owes us nothing. Nothing at all.

Indy, HeavenlyHosts and AED like this.
  11. "Quis ut Deus"

"Quis ut Deus" Powers Staff Member

Or in mid winter won't be long before its dark at 5pm here ;)

12. padraig

padraig Powers

I always think about the good Lord John that He will give us all good warning, being very good mannered. But it is good to be alert to it, when the time comes.

HeavenlyHosts, AED and Beth B like this.
  13. padraig

padraig Powers

But pretending that it just won't happen is a bad idea.

Haggai 2:6

“This is what the LORD Almighty says: ‘In a little while I will once more shake the heavens and the earth, the sea and the dry land.

HeavenlyHosts and AED like this.
  14. Luan Ribeiro

Luan Ribeiro Archangels

if this happens hours after the warning I believe it would be possible for a large number of souls to be saved as they would be more susceptible to conversion due to the ilumination of consciousness

15. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

16. padraig

padraig Powers

God's Mercy is Infinite.

But we spit in His Face so much.

Who knows at what point we may have spat in His Face one last time?

17. garabandal

garabandal Powers

On October 25, 1985, Mirjana was shown the first secret during a vision – like pictures projected on slides. She said, “’It shook me the most. Let me just say that it won’t be good at all. It won’t be pleasant. If the people saw the first secret as it was shown to me yesterday, all of them would most certainly be shaken enough to take a new and different look at themselves, and everything around them. I now know things that are not particularly pleasant. I believe that if everyone knew about these same things, each one of these people would be shocked to their senses and would view our world in a completely different light.”

Jo M, HeavenlyHosts, AED and 2 others like this.
  18. garabandal

garabandal Powers

First Secret
    The first occurrence will be something that people hear about, very far [away]. It will be something that everyone, everywhere, will immediately hear about. People would not race to the place where the first one occurs because surely no one wishes to watch disasters, distress, and misfortune. She said people in Medjugorje will know immediately that it is in connection with the secrets.

Mirjana indicated that the first of ten messages [secrets] she was given by the Virgin Mary involves not a global miracle, but a severe regional event. She said the first secret needs nothing to precede it and will abundantly speak for itself.

Jo M, HeavenlyHosts and Beth B like this.
  19. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

20. BrianK

BrianK Powers Staff Member