Alert: Volcano eruption in La Palma could result in mega-tsunami

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by luz, Sep 14, 2021.

1. Adoremus

Adoremus Powers

Right, that settles it... There's confession followed by TLM 1 hour from me tomorrow afternoon. I must get there. Just wish I could get my son to go :(

2. Michael Pio

Michael Pio Archangels

Confession tonight at 6 pm. Our parish priests have called each husband to improve one thing according to their duties in life.

Beth B, Mary's child, BrianK and 4 others like this.
  3. FatimaPilgrim

FatimaPilgrim Powers

Father John is, unfortunately, quite correct. But I love his peace. As he too must know, this means the process of getting to the Triumph will soon begin.

And Carol, ever since we were in Yellowstone, 3 mabye 4 years ago, I’ve had this uneasy foreboding feeling about it. And with the heightened volcanic and earthquake activity all over the world, that foreboding feeling is growing.

Buckle up

4. Luan Ribeiro

Luan Ribeiro Archangels

today I was reading a news item about the authorities ordering the inhabitants of the region to stay confined to their homes with their doors and windows locked because of the emission of toxic gases; I think this is remotely reminiscent of what will happen in the 3 days of darkness, when the air will be toxic and it will not be safe to leave the house

5. AED

AED Powers

What wonderful pictures Carol. Thanks for sharing them. The chapel is beautiful and the Cross carved by nature into the rock is very impressive.

Michael Pio, Carol55 and Jo M like this.
  6. It should be taken into serious consideration that the actual dynamics of a volcanic eruption, which is in reality a 'cold fusion' reaction, wherein deuterium present in sea water at depth intrudes through the fissures between tectonic plates into elemental and molecular rich siliceous formations containing platinum and palladium to round-out the reaction, which then melts solid basaltic rock into incandescent magma in the process of nucleation.

In light of this (denied/obscured) reality, the chamber within which this reaction is occurring is displacing vast amounts of structure in the basaltic underpinnings below. The danger is that a more massive intrusion of sea water will eventually take place and an eruption of a magnitude equal to or even greater than that of the Krakatoa eruption in 1883 is quite possible, which in turn could exponentially increase the possibility of a correspondingly immense tsunami that would devastate the shorelines of land masses throughout the Atlantic Basin. The residents have had sufficient warning, from Above as well as from below, to clear off the island entirely.

“What good would it do to alarm the world to the fact that the oceans would leave their basins and wash up on the continents, where millions would die by the hour?” (Pope St. John Paul II's response to why the Third Secret of Fatima was not released in 1960)

Our Lady wished to warn the world 61 years ago, and for those who are listening at this late hour, She is sounding the alarm again.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 28, 2021
  7. AED

AED Powers

FP in 2006 i was there my first and only time. I knew next to nothing about it. I knew buffalo and Old Faithful. That was it. While there by old faithful and near the steaming pool area I had such a sense of doom and foreboding as you describe. I couldn't get out of there fast enough. I read up on it when we got home and every source said it was dead as a door nail but I didn't believe it. I felt real dread. I didn't imagine it. I've been watching out for it ever since.

8. FatimaPilgrim

FatimaPilgrim Powers

I know. It was tangible while there. And growing since.

It’s alright. God has a plan. From the ashes we will rise

Michael Pio, Mary's child and AED like this.
  9. The Spirit that was whispering into the ear of your Soul at Yellowstone, might well be raising its octave in light of events now occurring on La Palma.

10. Jo M

Jo M Powers

I keep thinking about the oil lamps you made, Brian. Preparations.

11. AED

AED Powers

Yes Jo. Me too. Out to the store tomorrow.:)

Michael Pio, BrianK and Jo M like this.
  12. From the ashes of this material world we will rise up in Spirit into the Aetherial Realm. That knock-knock-knocking of the Spirit on earth's door is now becoming UNMISTAKABLE!

Michael Pio and FatimaPilgrim like this.
  13. Keep your lamps filled to over-brimming with the oil of Grace, so that the light therefrom will serve as a beacon when Our Lord makes his rounds.

14. Mary P

Mary P Angels

Wow! I had a very distinct experience of dread in Yellowstone too! But not at Old Faithful. It was over 15 years ago, family vacation and we were hiking. Went down a non used side trail which lead to an old wooden bridge structure in ruins. I had the most absolute sense of darkness which left as quickly as we walked away from the area. The memory has stayed with me; since it was strong, distinct and not a common feeling for me ( one other time in Columbus Ohio) It was in the middle of one of our most happy and contented family vacations ever. I have always felt something terrible happened there.

Seagrace, Jo M, Michael Pio and 4 others like this.
  15. RoryRory

RoryRory Perseverance

Our parish priest is 85 and such a great priest— mass every day and Adoration every day he promotes —-along with major renovations to our church.
    He just landed in hospital and is very very sick. Could be cancer.
    So I went to mass tonight as the retired priest said mass along with a neighbouring priest and they both heard confessions so I was able to go. Thank you God and Mother Mary and St. Joseph for urging me to go to mass. It was in my heart to get to confession since a couple of weeks. This has happened before and God provides the opportunity.

16. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Will pray for your priest.
    God is good in His Providence.

Jo M, Michael Pio and RoryRory like this.
  17. padraig

padraig New Member

How wonderful..there are no accidents.

Jo M, Michael Pio and Carol55 like this.
  18. padraig

padraig New Member

If I ever get to heaven I am going to call down to see some of these places.:)

19. padraig

padraig New Member

Thank you for reminding me...I got last week, but I need it this week. If I could get to confession twice a day, I would.:)

Rose, Jo M, Michael Pio and 2 others like this.
  20. AED

AED Powers

I'm so glad you got to go Rory. I will pray for your parish priest. 85 years old! Wow.

maryrose, Jo M, Michael Pio and 2 others like this.