Alert: Volcano eruption in La Palma could result in mega-tsunami

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by luz, Sep 14, 2021.

1. BrianK

BrianK Powers Staff Member

AED, Luan Ribeiro and Beth B like this.
  2. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

:LOL::ROFLMAO::):p

3. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

HH..you’re in Baltimore right?

4. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

20 miles south of Annapolis
    On the Bay

Beth B likes this.
  5. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

:cry::(

6. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

PM me if this looks serious….

HeavenlyHosts likes this.
  7. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

So far the situation is being monitored.
    It could be soon or in the next century.
    I am just keeping watch and praying.
    Thanks for asking.

Jo M, AED and Beth B like this.
  8. BrianK

This is how a tsunami happens, in successive waves. This was in Greenland following a large landslide.

The person who filmed this survived!

In the evening of June 17th, 2017 (at about 9:40 pm local time), a gigantic landslide (measuring 300 m × 1,100 m = 980 ft × 3,610 ft) occurred on the southern slope of the Umiammakku Nunaat peninsula. Several dozen million cubic meters of rock and slope sediments fell about 1 km (3,300 ft) into the Kangilleq fjord, which triggered a tsunami that moved westward into the Karrat fjord complex. The tsunami wave, which was initially over 90 meters high (about 300 ft.), reached the small village Nuugaatsiaq with a wave height of about ten meters (about 30 ft.). It took the catastrophic tidal wave only seven minutes to cover the 32 kilometers distance to Nuugaatsiaq, which means it reached an average speed of 275 km/h. The tsunami dragged four people out to sea, who have since been considered dead. Furthermore, seven people were slightly injured and two people were seriously injured by the catastrophic natural disaster. Eleven buildings were destroyed. Rescue helicopters brought the approximately 200 local residents to the district capital of Uummannaq.​

Jason Fernando, Jo M, Muzhik and 2 others like this.
  9. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Folks,

I just saw this in my emails as I was deleting numerous old emails tonight. It was dated Sept 9th. In my emails, but the article is dated Nov.11, 2018. The title is:

A Woman Is Warned That An East Coast Tsunami Will Destroy Florida, A New Madrid Earthquake Will Hit Ohio, And Nuclear Destruction Is Coming To U.S. Cities

Here is the link: ( I am NOT saying this is accurate…I’m just posting it for your discernment. I’m not even sure where it came from. If you’re aware of its origin, please share!)

http://themostimportantnews.com/archives/a-woman-is-warned-that-an-east-coast-tsunami-will-destroy-florida-a-new-madrid-earthquake-will-hit-ohio-and-nuclear-destruction-is-coming-to-u-s-cities

10. AED

AED Powers

Yep. Same here. If we have to run to the high ground so be it. But in the mean time here I am.

Sunnyveil, Seagrace, Jo M and 2 others like this.
  11. AED

AED Powers

Exactly.

Jo M and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  12. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

This video was published in June 2017:

Jason Fernando likes this.
  13. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Published Sept. 13, 2021:

Jason Fernando and AED like this.
  14. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Michael Snyder, the author, is a lawyer and a Christian. I have read a few of his articles. He is worthy of respect.
    We have definitely not repented. It boggles my mind about the extent of abortions and birth control. The kinds of drugs Big Pharma is creating and pushing on us come from Frankenstein laboratories. That’s for starters. I thought of all that this morning. Then we can turn our attention to the great number of people who have turned away from worshipping God. In 1840, Our Lady of LaSalette said that the crops will rot if people kept missing Mass, working on Sunday, and using profane language.
    People do not go to church any more. Most people treat Sunday as just another day of the week.
    Rant rant

Mary's child, AED, Jo M and 1 other person like this.
  15. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

I can’t watch now but I will!

AED and Beth B like this.
  16. BrianK

Apparently in 2017 there were hundreds of quakes. Now they are several thousand of them, and at a much shallower depth. This is much different than previous swarms unfortunately.

Mary's child, AED, Jo M and 2 others like this.
  17. Muzhik

Muzhik Powers

That brought to mind this clip from "Babylon 5" where Ivanova is expressing her optimism. :eek:
    (note -- the clip starts at the right moment, but I have no way to have it play JUST that moment.)

18. Whatever

Whatever Archangels

Did you read the comments under that video? Some of them are years old, but there are a few on one thread from a day ago. It's a conversation between two or three people living in the Canaries. The most recent comments were a few hours ago.. One person named Cure Rose says she lives on La Palma but says she's ok because she lives on the north of the island. About 5 hours ago someone commented that "Dario de Avisio has said it's started....the landslides....". I think she means Dariio de Avisos which seems to be the local news channel. Here's a link: https://diariodeavisos.elespanol.com/

Beth B likes this.
  19. Jo M

Jo M Powers

:(:eek:

HeavenlyHosts and Beth B like this.
  20. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Well HH…your rant is my rant too…but it’s true.