Alert: Volcano eruption in La Palma could result in mega-tsunami

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by luz, Sep 14, 2021.

1. luz

luz Principalities

Spanish government issued a "Yellow warning" about a possible volcanic eruption in the island of La Palma (Canary Islands).

If this happen, part of the island could slide into the Atlantic Ocean and depending on the amount, create giant waves that would reach Europe and the East Coast of the US within hours.
    Worst case scenarios consider 30meter (100 feet) high waves hitting the East Coast and penetrating as far as 65km (40 miles) inland.

https://www.canarianweekly.com/posts/canary-islands-yellow-alert-due-volcanic-risk

https://www.express.co.uk/news/worl...re-vieja-volcano-yellow-warning-latest-update

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/popular-spanish-holiday-destination-risks-24980862

https://halturnerradioshow.com/inde...-if-blows-wipes-out-us-east-coast-via-tsunami

Now this could also result in a mere 50cm wave that nobody would even notice, but for those living in Western Europe or Eastern Coast of America, it may be better to keep an eye on this.

2. Indy

Indy Praying

Is it weird to want this? I worry about all those who have lost their faith.

3. "Quis ut Deus"

"Quis ut Deus" ADMIN Staff Member

Yes definitely need to keep an eye on this for sure..(y)

HeavenlyHosts likes this.
  4. Indy

Indy Praying

I do think this will happen in time, I didn't think it would be now or for a few years, but this must be a kind of heads up to us, a warning to prepare, its coming. Maybe sooner than I thought.

5. BrianK

BrianK Powers Staff Member

https://www.e-education.psu.edu/earth107/node/1609

…speculation is that giant blocks of limestone that weigh hundreds of tons meters above sea level in the Bahamas were delivered there by a megatsunami and the Canary Island landslides are a possible culprit. And more locally, tsunami deposits found in the Canary island suggest waves in the past over 150 meters high!

Cumbre Vieja is the main volcano on the island of La Palma and has erupted recently causing large cracks to grow involving the significant motion of the western volcano flank. This has caused speculation that this flank could collapse. The flank has a volume of 1.5 trillion metric tons and models suggest that if it were to collapse it would generate a tsunami 1000 m high that would be 50 m when it arrived in Europe and along the eastern coast of the US. Because this scenario would be devastating to cities including New York, Boston, and Miami as well as coastal real estate in New Jersey, North and South Carolina, and Florida, it has been rigorously investigated by scientists.​

6. Muzhik

Muzhik Powers

It also depends on HOW it collapses: Imagine being in your bathtub. Compare what happens when you strike the water with your fist as opposed to sliding it slowly into the water. The first one will generate some waves; the second one not so much.

7. Whatever

Whatever Powers

There go my plans for how to spend my winnings when my lottery numbers come up. Six months in a villa in the Canaries followed by six months cruising doesn't seem like such a good idea now. Maybe I'll change it to dividing my time between the Swiss Alps and the Bahamas. Do they have volcanoes or earthquakes in the Bahamas?

8. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

When did this first alert hit the news? Do you know???

9. AED

AED Powers

:):D:love:

10. BrianK

BrianK Powers Staff Member

Within the last day or two.

11. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Oh boy!

AED and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  12. Ananchal

Ananchal Vigilans

Well at least at this point my thought is - no tsunami

AED, Jo M, Beth B and 1 other person like this.
  13. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Today, anyway

Mary's child, AED, Jo M and 3 others like this.
  14. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Yes…my thoughts too…! Not today……

15. Ananchal

Ananchal Vigilans

I feel like the psalmist crying out “How long Oh Lord!” :unsure:

16. miker

miker Powers

17. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Well I bet those living close to this volcano are vigilant, but sadly, I highly doubt that anyone up the east coast of the USA are even aware of it. Am I wrong here? If it was on the msm, I didn’t see it. Other than this forum, I’ve not seen any coverage of this…did I miss it somehow?
    I have family living in the affected areas and unless they heard it on the msm news, I doubt they would take it seriously.
    This is concerning.

18. AED

AED Powers

No I don't think they are paying attention. "As it was in the days of Noah...they were eating and drinking and taking in marriage when the flood came and swept them all away..." May God have mercy on the people there and thd people here who would be affected. Emmett O'Reagan in his interview on the Grace Force podcast made more than a few references to a great tsunami.

19. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Yes AED, I’ve seen a number of references to a great tsunami in prophecy. They show how the east coast of America will be impacted…destroying it. Yes, it’s as in the days of Noah….it will be too late when they realize their demise. Dear God, have mercy.

Mary's child, HeavenlyHosts and Jo M like this.
  20. garabandal

garabandal Powers

Ties in with Padraig's recurring dream of his home city of Belfast being inundated by a tsunami.