Akita, Japan

Discussion in 'Marian Apparitions' started by padraig, Apr 29, 2020.

1. padraig

padraig New Member

The very best account of the Japanese Apparitions and Messages I have ever seen.

It predicts the widespread Apostasy in the Church/Vatican and the Chastisement which has fallen upon us and those still to come:

Blizzard, Byron, Katfalls and 4 others like this.
  2. padraig

padraig New Member

If you ever have the time this is video is very well worth watching.:)

It gives very great insights into all that is happening in the World and the Church at the moment and to what is to come...

3. garabandal

garabandal Powers

Would watch only the link not working for me(n)

AED likes this.
  4. SgCatholic

SgCatholic Maranatha

The video owner has disabled playback on other sites.

Try copying and pasting this address on your browser.

https://youtu.be/8YuJ5TWaPlE

+

Sam, AED and garabandal like this.
  5. garabandal

garabandal Powers

Here is a picture from the video comparing Eve & Mary - very good
    [​IMG]

Jo M, Julia, Fatima and 5 others like this.
  6. Jason Fernando

Jason Fernando Principalities

Wow thanks for this chart comparison

Jo M and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  7. garabandal

garabandal Powers

[​IMG]

Someone wants to tell Bishop Barron about this video and Akita.

Perhaps then he will stop speculating that hell is empty.

Suzanne, Fatima, Lumena and 2 others like this.
  8. Jason Fernando

Jason Fernando Principalities

[​IMG]

Mary is the Ark of the Covenant

josephite, sparrow, Jo M and 4 others like this.
  9. garabandal

garabandal Powers

AKITA OCTOBER 13, 1973

"As I previously told you, if men do not repent and better themselves, the Father will inflict a terrible punishment on all humanity. It will be a punishment greater than the deluge, such as one will never seen before. Fire will fall from the sky and will wipe out a great part of humanity, the good as well as the bad, sparing neither priests nor faithful. The survivors will find themselves so desolate that they will envy the dead. The only arms which will remain for you will be the Rosary and the Sign left by My Son. Each day recite the prayers of the Rosary. With the Rosary, pray for the Pope, the bishops and priests."

"The work of the devil will infiltrate even into the Church in such a way that one will see cardinals opposing cardinals, bishops against bishops. The priests who venerate me will be scorned and opposed by their confreres...churches and altars sacked; the Church will be full of those who accept compromises and the demon will press many priests and consecrated souls to leave the service of the Lord.

"The demon will be especially implacable against souls consecrated to God. The thought of the loss of so many souls is the cause of my sadness. If sins increase in number and gravity, there will be no longer pardon for them"

"Pray very much the prayers of the Rosary. I alone am able still to save you from the calamities which approach. Those who place their confidence in me will be saved."

10. garabandal

garabandal Powers

Akita and Garabandal messages are symmetrical.

Oct 18 1961
    We must make many sacrifices, perform much penance and visit the Blessed Sacrament frequently. But first, we must lead good lives. If we do not, a chastisement will befall us. The cup is already filling up and if we do not change, a very great chastisement will befall us.”

18 June 1965
    “As my message of October 18 has not been complied with and has not been made known to the world, I am advising you that this is the last one. Before, the cup was filling up. Now it is flowing over. Many Cardinals, many Bishops and many Priests are on the road to perdition and are taking many souls with them.

Less and less importance is being given to the Eucharist. You should turn the wrath of God away from yourselves by your efforts. If you ask His forgiveness with sincere hearts, He will pardon you. I, your Mother, through the intercession of St. Michael the Archangel, ask you to amend your lives. You are now receiving the last warnings. I love you very much and do not want your condemnation . Pray to Us with sincerity and We will grant your requests. You should make more sacrifices. Think about the Passion of Jesus.

Beth B, Fatima, Blizzard and 3 others like this.
  11. Mario

Mario Powers

Wow! I never noticed that connection before, garabandal. Good find!

Safe in the Arms of Our Lady!

Beth B, garabandal and Byron like this.
  12. Byron

Byron Powers

Yep

13. Blizzard

Blizzard thy kingdom come

Good job. Thanks!

Beth B likes this.
  14. Blizzard

Blizzard thy kingdom come

Yes!

These are good too.

padraig and Beth B like this.
  15. padraig

padraig New Member

Yes I watched these. There is no doubt they are trying very,very hard to suppress the Akita messages from Our Lady at the moment. A for instance if you visit the Shrine in Japan there is no reference to Our Lady's Apparitions there whatsoever. It is simply touted as a beauty/ meditation spot and there is no way to get next or near the nuns.

Why are they doing this? Because the Messages from Heaven are the most profound embarassment to the Vatican, just as the Full Third Secret of Fatima was.

HeavenlyHosts, Byron and AED like this.
  16. Katfalls

Katfalls Archangels

I never thought about that. You are right. And I figured out why I am feeling so down lately . . .it must be the birth pangs I am feeling.

17. padraig

padraig New Member

It's true its hard to comprehand such wickedness.

HeavenlyHosts and AED like this.