African mother gives birth to nine

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by AidanK, May 5, 2021.

1. AidanK

AidanK A great sinner

A woman from Mali in west Africa has given birth to nine babies , all are well. I'm not sure why but I have an instinctive feeling that this may be some type of portent. What do others think?

Julia and DesertStar7 like this.
  2. PurpleFlower

PurpleFlower Archangels

Wow! Amazing. Were they naturally conceived?

3. AidanK

AidanK A great sinner

Yes

PurpleFlower likes this.
  4. AidanK

AidanK A great sinner

Mali is a very poor country and it appears that her government is now assisting her

5. Julia

Julia Immaculate Heart of Mary, pray for us.

? The news article I read said Morocco is the country where the nine babies were born from one pregnancy. Prem delivery at 30 weeks.

The largest number of babies born from one pregnancy on record. The previous record was a woman in USA with eight. This has to be artificial insemination, I wonder if we will ever be told the truth.

It would be interesting to hear what Pope Francis thinks, I don't think rabbits manage nine at a time. :eek:

Last edited: May 6, 2021
    Beth B and Sam like this.
  6. AidanK

AidanK A great sinner

The mother is from Mali. Her government sent her to Morocco for antenatal care when they believed she was expecting seven. As Mali is a very poor country I doubt if this is AI

Beth B likes this.
  7. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

“It would be interesting to hear what Pope Francis thinks, I don't think rabbits manage nine at a time. :eek:
    Me thinks you are ever so right:p