Abp. Viganò calls for Anti-Globalist Alliance to stop global enslavement of humanity

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by sparrow, Nov 19, 2021.

Tags:
  1. sparrow

sparrow Exitus ~ Reditus

Archbishop Carlo Maria Viganò is calling for the creation of an Anti-Globalist Alliance “under the Cross of Our Lord Jesus Christ, the only King and Savior,” to fight back against the establishment of the New World Order.

Suzanne, AED, Michael Pio and 5 others like this.
  2. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Praise God!

3. Michael Pio

Michael Pio Archangels

Amen! I proposed a Rosary procession similar to Melbourne today to our local Legion of Mary of which I am a member.

sparrow, Beth B, AED and 3 others like this.
  4. maryrose

maryrose Powers

He is brave and definitely called to be a voice for this time. I'm not sure how we can respond other than pray

5. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

That’s what most of us can do and let the Holy Spirit raise up those who have the secular power to accomplish His will.

Jason Fernando, AED and sparrow like this.
  6. Michael Pio

Michael Pio Archangels

I think His Excellency Archbishop Vigano is calling for resistance through more than prayer. He is asking for the formation of an anti-globalist alliance under the Holy Cross of our Good Lord, similar to the Holy League in the Middle Ages. Remember the battle of Lepanto under the Holy Rosary!

As a layman, how can one join this movement that Archbishop Vigano is proposing?

sparrow, Arantxa, AED and 2 others like this.
  7. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

I think you’re right. He wants to organize groups to counter the NWO.
    Uniting the clans….unite everyone in prayer.
    Hope they get this venture off the ground soon! We can pray now for its success!