A Word to the Wise

Discussion in 'Coffee House' started by padraig, Jun 17, 2021.

1. padraig

padraig Powers

Anyone with investments in any of the World's stock Markets I would advise them to cash them in right away and get clear.

Right away.

Luiflower and Julia like this.
  2. Donna259

Donna259 Powers

Padraig....very interesting....please tell. Dream?

padraig likes this.
  3. Julia

Julia Immaculate Heart of Mary, pray for us.

I don't have any investments in any stock Markets, but know a young person who has invested to gain some extra cash trying and get on their feet.

Wondering how sure you are padraig. I will pass the information on as it would appear to be a warning the markets are about to crash, and that would be devastating.

padraig likes this.
  4. Debora G Barbossa

Debora G Barbossa New Member

I have observed that the forum owner follows private locutions from hell.

and I have observed a certain fatalism typical of someone who is being guided by deceiving spirits

this type of notice is not appropriate. the market or bitcoin or anything else can break, this is natural and everyone knows

I ask the forum owner to seek help in order to free himself from this spirit of deception, a group of people who can pray for him for spiritual liberation

and many here on the forum are being guided by demons

In Christ I love you

padraig likes this.
  5. padraig

padraig Powers

Well apart from the Demons giving me a hand out. ..:):)

The various Banks have been printing money at an ever more insane rate right across this world. This makes money worthless and leads to hyper inflation. The latest figures from China shows this to be already underway. This has led to the biggest bubble of debt in history . It is about to burst in the biggest Financial Crash in history. Catholic Prophecy indicates it too.

The only reason why it has not happened before now is that the world markets is so huge it is a giant and it takes longer for a giant to topple. I have enlcosed a little video which explains it, if your young friend would like to watch.

https://www.ft.com/content/863dcbea-7a1d-3bb4-b5e2-bb32a26bed54

FTSE 100 suffers biggest decline in two months

'British stocks, in contrast, were among the worst performers in Europe. The FTSE 100 was down 1.06 per cent at publication time, its first one-day drop of more than 1 per cent since January 17. Mining companies led the decline in response to falling commodity prices. The price of iron ore in China dropped to its lowest level since November on Tuesday, as new data showed further signs of a slowdown in demand in local house price growth. Construction in China is a key driver of demand for the key steelmaking ingredient. The stronger pound put additional pressure on the FTSE 100 more broadly. The UK’s benchmark index has closely followed the pound in recent months, tending to rise when the currency falls and vice versa. It is dominated by multinational companies, which benefit from a weaker pound that makes their exports more competitive and increases the relative value of foreign earnings. The more domestically-focused FTSE 250 fell 0.5 per cent, more in line with declines across the rest of Europe.'

FatimaPilgrim, Arantxa and Julia like this.
  6. padraig

padraig Powers

No Donna, one good thing about studying Catholic Prophecy is that it gives us a good head start in understanding event sin the World. As Jesus said, 'Do you know how to read the Signs of the Times'?

Fallen is Babylon the Great! She has become a home for demons and a haunt for every evil spirit, a haunt for every unclean and detestable bird. For all the nations have drunk the maddening wine of her adulteries.

[​IMG]

Byron and FatimaPilgrim like this.
  7. PurpleFlower

PurpleFlower Powers

I don't think we're supposed to read the signs of the times with our financial security in mind though. When Heaven comes to warn us, it is for the sake of our souls.

padraig and AED like this.
  8. FatimaPilgrim

FatimaPilgrim Powers

Yes sir, excellent advice and got most everything out of the markets over the past few years and into tangible items. Mostly real estate, but it would be extremely wise to stock up consumables that will last (Paper products, food like rice etc that will last for years...)

9. FatimaPilgrim

FatimaPilgrim Powers

[​IMG]
    "Reverse repo explodes to stunning $756 billion overnight, a level never seen before."

This is what's been occurring over the past few weeks, and is accelerating "off the charts". Drastic Repo (Repurchase, not Repossess) action
    like this has always preceded prior financial crisis situations. Word to the wise, indeed

Carol55 and padraig like this.
  10. padraig

padraig Powers

Excuse me Deborah. I hope you don't mind me asking you this, but are you a Catholic?

Thank you.:)

11. padraig

padraig Powers

Oh I didn't know this.

I was thinking today if, as we can surely see, the vast majority of people have strayed far, far away from God, then this will have an effect on the Mass Media, Government, Bankers and so on. Effectively to be far from God is to be in a place of untruth not to say madness, also a place were people are very ,very easily manipulated.

We are being lied to and lied to and lied to by these people about..well..just about everything, the virus, the vaccines, Economics, Foreign Policy, so called Global Warming, you name it.

What is more people accept these lies because they are comfortable lies that enable us to live warm comfortable lives even though the ground is falling beneath out very feet.

Or to put it another way, people just want to get on with their lives. Thinking about things is very, very uncomfortable so they just don't and won't think.

But Jesus is the Way, the Truth and the Life and so points to the Sings of the Times and the Truth behind the Masks.

My Spiritual Director one time told me that if I wanted to know the truth about what is going on in the world I should switch off my TV and the Media for six months and jsut go away and think about things for six months.

Good advice for anyone. We are being constantly lied too in a truly gargantuan scale.

A for instance the USA has a Geriatric last stage Dementia patient who is basically running the Plant in a puddle of his own urine. But no one seems to ask questions.

Byron, Carol55, Clare A and 5 others like this.
  12. padraig

padraig Powers

Well when Jesus spoke to the Holy Women on the Road to Calvary He warned them in advance of the Fall of Jerusalem to the Romans and warned them to flee to the mountains. This was a warning of a physical event and the the physical actions should take to avoid death and destruction.

In fact the Christian Church at the time of the Fall of Jerusalem took heed of Christ's words and had fled the city long before the Romans wiped it out.

https://shamelesspopery.com/the-eighth-station-jesus-meets-the-women-of-jerusalem/

Luke. 23:28-31
    But Jesus turning to them said, “Daughters of Jerusalem do not weep for me, but weep for yourselves and for your children. For behold the days are coming when they will say, blessed are the barren, and the wombs that never bore and the breasts that never gave suck. Then they will begin to say to the mountains, ‘Fall on us’; and to the hills, ‘Cover us.’ For if they do this when the wood is green, what will happen when it is dry?”

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 17, 2021
    Byron, FatimaPilgrim and AED like this.
  13. BrianK

BrianK Guest

Alternatively, and more likely, she is coming from a more rigid, possibly even “trad” Catholicism. These previous posts of hers make me suspect that:
    And
    Being a trad Catholic myself, I can see some of these biases in her posts.

However, the rest of her posting history is …. puzzling, at best.

Mary's child, FatimaPilgrim and Sam like this.
  14. xynn

xynn New Member

Guilty as charged. Pardon and mercy through thy Holy Wounds my Lord Jesus Christ.

15. FatimaPilgrim

FatimaPilgrim Powers

Yep. Again, if the Holy Spirit and/or our Blessed Mother has led you (especially to the mountains), go. Do not hesitate. Go.

Booklady likes this.
  16. "Quis ut Deus"

"Quis ut Deus" Powers Staff Member

:eek::eek::eek:.....:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::D

Jo M, Shae, Booklady and 1 other person like this.
  17. Booklady

Booklady Powers

[​IMG]

You came a few days ago, merely 12 posts, you disagree with forum members, yet when asked to explain your points, you ignore their requests, and now you make shocking pronouncements like accusing the owner of this forum that he follows locutions from hell?

Are you trolling us?

Jo M, AED, Shae and 3 others like this.
  18. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Thank you for your assessment, Booklady. I agree.

Jo M, AED, Shae and 1 other person like this.
  19. Byron

Byron Powers

Padraig please tell us if you still feel this way about stocks? I am so concerned. You were right about the January rally. So, I trust your instincts.

padraig likes this.
  20. padraig

padraig Powers

Well I am no expert. I sold all mine the other day and I am so glad I did , it was a worry off my chest. But on the other hand I had very few, it was just really an experiment for when I retire.:)

It taught me a lot.

I would advise having another look at Dr Chris Martenson's video above, he is the expert.

But spiritually and with an eye to current Catholic Prophesy I would think it better to sell, or at least move into purely defensive stock or something solid like Gold or Silver.:)