A tsunami of evil over Ireland

Discussion in 'Ireland' started by Indy, Feb 28, 2019.

1. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

I’ve tried to warn folks too....they think I’m a religious fanatic....
    So be it.

AED and Jo M like this.
  2. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Satan has won a round with these folks...it won’t last. God has been too patient with us...won’t be much longer. If the chastisement saves souls...then it is good.

Sanctus and AED like this.
  3. Irishguy

Irishguy Guest

Well said post. In late 90's and early 2000's it was all the rage re new age therapies in Ireland. I was so naive as i was in pain after surgery. So i decided without much ado & went for reiki healing. Also i was initated into TM as it was very strange experience that day. Because i felt some thing woosh over me and bit dizziness re TM mantra.

But i never practised TM mantra as i didnt like it nor feel the time do it. TM mantra was given to me by TM practioner named Jack Lyons from Dublin as he showed up once in late late show much to my surprise. TM mantra is linked to certain age profile. Didnt know that until many years later when i doodled around the internet & saw that TM was bad which had perked up my interest (thank god ofr internet which has some uses too). Then after that started to delve more deeply as to what TM really is.

Also had several reiki sessions with healer.It was snoothing but at the same time, pressure from demonic was building inside me. Also went to various healers such as spiritism, Vortex healing. Looking back now i couldnt believe it how deep that i was in. How deceptive they were especially Reiki.

Problem started when i was in university when things went wrong as bedroom window broke in two when i was out. Window opened of its its own accord as i didnt realise that until later. Bedroom was previosuly someone, who did the occult practice before i moved in.Got very close to a woman who is a wicca (witch) as we met on and off in student bars. But i saw something out of the corner of my eye was hazy shadow (some sort of aura) coming from her. I was puzzled as to what was that(?) as i didnt know what was wicca that time.

Then one night exactly at 3am in my bedroom, i saw two red eyes hovering above me as i got petrified and shut my eye tightly. Then after this incident, i decided to head on and find out. I went straight to London later where there was a Irish healer named Murphy and discussed it with him re 3am. His advice was to go to confession and say it any new age therapies that i have been in which ended up with a long list. The reason i went to him was that Murphy got attacked by the devil when he was becoming into a catholic healer. So he would know it and confirmed my instincts re 3am.

Confession is like a mini exorcism. The hard part is to get rid of the demons inside me as that takes lot lot of hard work by going to lots lots mass, confessions if any forgotten sin then confess it etc, Holy communions and relics.

Then met John Gillespie as he knew it straight away. He was very sensitive to the invisible demonic forces. He looked at me once or twice re my head when he was doing healing on someone but he didnt show it in order not to frighten others.

Once you had seen the devil or demonic spirits then your life will never be the same as it did to me. Then i knew it's out there invisible. If some priests or any of the bishops had seen the demonic spirits out there then their spiritual life would be very different.

Last edited by a moderator: May 9, 2019
    Sanctus, Sam, AED and 1 other person like this.
  4. Dolours

Dolours Guest

I was surprised to see that a parish in Tallaght run by the Dominicans has a Zen meditation group. I think that some Catholics practice Zen meditation using the Jesus prayer but, having read about it on the Catholic Exchange website and having watched a video about a Canadian "Zen Catholic Nun", I wouldn't want anything to do with it. I found the video particularly troubling because I got the impression that Jesus in the Blessed Eucharist wasn't divine enough for that nun. I think there are more than a few nuns and priests these days who don't believe in transubstantiation. I can't comment on what they're doing in Tallaght because I know nothing about them or what is involved in their zen meditation.

My favourite church in Dublin is the Dominican church in the city centre because when I go to Mass there I know that there won't be any gimmicks with the priest injecting his own personality into the Holy Sacrifice and the homily won't be abstract drivel. I also see evidence there of great devotion to the Blessed Mother - they're doing the novena to Our Lady of Fatima this week. There are no altar rails in the church and the altar seems to be just a table covered in a white cloth but the old altar and altar rails were probably removed long before the arrival of the priests who are there now. Mass is in English and it's the ordinary form but it is celebrated with reverence and I have seen the odd (young) person manage to kneel when receiving Communion. At the 11.30 a.m. Mass on First Saturdays they have the renewal of the Consecration to Our Lady and they administer the Sacrament of the Sick. They also hear Confessions before the morning Masses on weekdays and from 11.30 a.m. to 6 p.m. on Saturdays with an hour's break from 1 - 2 p.m. I would always go to Mass there if I lived near it. There's a Luas stop very near the church and I think it's the Tallaght line. Check it out next time you're in the city centre.

DeGaulle, Sam, Denise P and 2 others like this.
  5. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Gosh...how good of you to post this experience! So many might benefit! So glad you are healed spiritually! Hopefully pain free as well!

Irishguy and AED like this.
  6. AED

AED Powers

Yes truly. Beyond crazy. Poor Ireland. Bad formation for priests and bad seminaries. It happened here too. I remember being told by a First Communion catechist that the Eucharist was just a symbol. I objected strongly. The priest was sitting right there. He said nothing. After my children made their sacraments I removed them from CCD. :(

Beth B likes this.
  7. AED

AED Powers

Yup. I got the looks. Church Lady weirdo. I seem to recall a nun telling me when I spoke a warning that "God is so much bigger than that." Smiling and assured of her new age practices. A friend who objected to some "rituals" they were doing with youth groups was told much the same thing. Recently a nun from a different order when I spoke of the beauty of the Feast of the Epiphany seemed astonished I would believe it. She said "it is just a story" I said no it is not. I should have added Jesus's words "how is it you have no faith?"

DeGaulle, Sanctus and Beth B like this.
  8. AED

AED Powers

So many of us warn others because we have had these awful experiences. Praise God he delivers His children when they seek Him. Our Lady plays a big big part in helping us. Reiki is so seductive. My cousin is trained in it. I told her of the danger of evil spirits masquerading as Angels of light. And of my own experiences back in the day. It was no use.

Irishguy and Beth B like this.
  9. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Many of us must experience this. Although I realize that we are living in these times, I still am shocked by it all. I cannot get used to the lack of faith and disregard to God’s laws. There isn’t even shame anymore. They feel no need for confession because they don’t believe in sin. It’s hard to accept that we are living in such bad times.

Byron and AED like this.
  10. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

I’m glad you mentioned Reiki because so many people do not understand how wrong it is. The church needs to preach on these issues, otherwise innocent people can get involved with it.

Byron, AED and Irishguy like this.
  11. Irishguy

Irishguy Guest

It's not only Reiki, other therapies may have played their part like reflexology or bio energy or psyhic readings or Tm. The problem that I did was lot of different therapies combined. It's difficult to know which therapies made a huge inroads to demonic doorway or portal.

I found TM was difficult to get rid cos was initated but not reiki (healing sessions).

But one thing caught my eye was my ex reiki healer change of personality as if he was under pressure. He looked v different as I could see another person growing inside him. His eyes were another eye behind him. That floored me cos I haven't seen him up to 10 years. He was initiated into reiki healer up to level 3 plus other therapies that he was initiated as well which makes it a deadly combination. So difficult to tease out which one caused most effect on him.

But I found family healing tree mass v good as it reduced awful a lot. Didn't realise that before re useful to have family tree mass despite my involvement in therapies.

Mario, AED and Beth B like this.
  12. Irishguy

Irishguy Guest

It's not only Reiki , most dangerous ones as I believe are Ouija board, mediums which could enter it very very quickly.

Initated therapies are far more dangerous as they gain a foothold in the soul rather than normal healing session like reiki for example.

Best way is enter the church to see I felt some sort of unease in myself , if so which could mean unconfessed sin or more work needed to be done or demonic still there etc.

I found it difficult especially true relics or adoration. It takes lot of work to eliminate inside of me any inner demons.once it's gone then unease that I had entering the church was gone. It's bit scary and unreal given my utterly inept ignorance on dangers of new age therapies.

AED and Beth B like this.
  13. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

I had a similar experience....priest referred to the Eucharist as a symbol! I also had to remove my children. No wonder the church is in crisis.
    Only heaven can correct this now.

AED likes this.
  14. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

That’s the really sad part...people are unaware of these dangers and little to no mention of them by the church ...at least on a diocesan level. I fear that the church leadership can’t be bothered.
    My child’s catholic school had a Ouija board right in the school. I took flack for trying to get rid of it.
    My own child had to educate the teacher...
    And it didn’t go well for him. He paid for it.

Irishguy, AED and Sam like this.
  15. AED

AED Powers

How times change! Our high school chaplain warned us away from the oija board. He told us of some high school students who had used it a party. On the way home it was in the back seat. They heard a noise and turned to look and it was on it's own spinning out answers. They were terrified. He was a Doninican. Old then. Any Catholic school teacher having a oija board and chastising a student for speaking g against it is in some deep spiritual trouble. God bless your son suffering persecution for righteousness sake.

Beth B likes this.
  16. AED

AED Powers

Family tree is a good place to start. I had occult connections on both sides. Scary. My sister and I have had several Masses for healing of the family tree. TM is very hard to rout apparently. I've read about it. Lots of prayers of binding and deliverance sometimes needed. Thatd why centering prayer is so dangerous. It is Catholocized TM.. If you dont have Fr Ripperger's book of deliverance prayers get it. Incredible help and resource.

Irishguy, Sanctus and RoryRory like this.
  17. garabandal

garabandal Powers

A Tsumani of evil over Ireland.

Father Collins has spiritual eyes and is unafraid. A good combination!!

What percentage of the Irish population see this reality? -- probably between 1% and 5%? but if there are enough who can pray the Rosary, fast and make reparation then we can help save this nation from destruction.

Indy, DeGaulle and AED like this.
  18. Don_D

Don_D ¡Viva Cristo Rey!

One of the first things my wife and attended at our parish after catechism was a marriage class. We have been married for 27 years but we thought hey why not see what it is about. I left after 4 hours. It was nothing but a bunch of healy feely garbage. What really bothered me was when we got to prayer as a group. They put on a table three blobs that sot of resembled shapes of the Holy Virgin, a crucifix and some other object. This rasied my hackles a little but then we were led as a group in what I would call nothing short of a new age meditation. I grew up around this stuff so it's not new to me.
    Afterward I talked to my friend who sponsored me in catechism and he told me that this was par for the course for most of the classes there and that he almost never attends them anymore. People wonder why nobody younger than 60 is attending these things and the younger crowds are seeking out traditional teachings.

AED likes this.
  19. Don_D

Don_D ¡Viva Cristo Rey!

Some things to consider.

20. AED

AED Powers

You were blessed! God intervened and delivered you. Not everyone is so blessed. Sometimes I think Our Lady permits the veil to be drawn back and we discover exactly what we are mixed up with and it is not an angel of light! Those who cant see this--like my cousin--are blinded and in great danger. You and I and others who have strayed on that path and were given the grace to see the truth and leave it have been given the greatest of gifts. Our Lady takes care of us even when we have forgotten all about her. Mercifully she doesnt forget about us!!!

Irishguy likes this.