A tsunami of evil over Ireland

Discussion in 'Ireland' started by Indy, Feb 28, 2019.

1. RoryRory

RoryRory Perseverance

All we hear about is climate change. Is it real or man made?

2. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

The main stream media will not allow the truth
    There are many scientists who dispute climate change
    Actually, climate has changed over the centuries
    God is sending chastisements with storms, earthquakes, volcanoes, etc
    This is my take on the subject

DeGaulle, Sanctus, Tanker and 3 others like this.
  3. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

The Lotus Eaters!

AED and RoryRory like this.
  4. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Dolours,
    It was the pope’s fawning over abortionist Bonino that had me. It was not a Magdalene “Go and sin no more” moment...just the opposite from my perspective. That was the pivotal incident that sent chills up my spine about who this pope is. There has been no corrective comment made by PF that I’ve seen that put it into any acceptable context other that what it was...

I cannot get past this...and he did not try to redefine the obvious admiration he had for her....a baby killer.
    No other definition of her than the one that fits. She killed babies...period. Where is his “mercy” for those poor, innocent, defenseless babies? Or are they simply the products of Catholics the “breed like rabbits” that we “obsess” about.

Last edited: May 2, 2019
  5. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Exactly HH!

RoryRory and AED like this.
  6. Indy

Indy Praying

Unfortunately much of the chastisements which will come will be put down to the false prophet of climate change and it will be up to us to explain that this has been caused by turning away from God, from not going to mass and the commandments. It won't be easy.

Yesterday evening I called into my parents house and there were watching a show on the main broadcaster called RTE it was a type of chat show but with all the members of the weather forecast team. While I was there the word climate change was mentioned many times, it was sickening, everything seemed to be caused by climate change. Unfortunately my folks were happy to take it all in rather than listen to my warnings. Its amazing how hypnotic the tv has been for humanity. It has caused more damage than and nuclear weapon.

DeGaulle, maryrose, Beth B and 3 others like this.
  7. Dolours

Dolours Guest

I think that all the experts agree that the climate is changing.

Whether or not we are responsible for the climate change, we are certainly responsible for polluting the planet. The oceans are filthy and it shouldn't be beyond our capabilities to correct that.

Tanker, Beth B, Indy and 2 others like this.
    Beth B likes this.
  9. Irishguy

Irishguy Guest

Went to Fr Collins talk in Cork recently. Felt small waves coming from the host while he spoke. It was my first time that i attended his. Met him once couple of years ago.ex member of this forum as i took a long break.

Sometimes prophecy doesn't work out like that or it's true. It's a matter of discernment. It filters through him, his bias et al.

Remember C Gallagher's prophecies which seems to be true at early stages before it became false.

Beth B and AED like this.
  10. garabandal

garabandal Powers

Fr Collins speaks out.

Our Bishops like sheep are silent.

They have surrendered their Catholic identity to compromise with the world.

AED, Beth B and Sanctus like this.
  11. jackzokay

jackzokay Powers

...this was the first earthquake I ever heard of on these shores. Saying that, the meteorologists reckon they happen all the time. Strange...

I sound like a broken down record to everyone that knows me; but this is just the beginning. As the king of heaven becomes dismayed at the Irish. There will be more. Much more..

Beth B and AED like this.
  12. jackzokay

jackzokay Powers

...on another thread there was discussion about the press and its negative influence; about how (in my opinion at least) it has been infiltrated and is now relegated to the role of propaganda mouthpiece for whomever is at the heart of pushing the secularist agenda upon the world. (YouTube 'John Waters Ireland' for some great insight)

In the U.S. (bcoz it has an army) the press are used to fool the people into supporting the West in its mission to control everything: all resources; all peoples.

The press are the forerunners when 'our controllers/rulers' decide which country is next for annihilation. (Isn't it strange how there always seems to be a 'next' country, a new tyrant, who needs the West to sort him out; its Venezuela's turn at the minute)

In Ireland however its more subtle. Perhaps bcoz we have no army to speak of. Perhaps bcoz they need the backing of western populations with their bid to overtake the world.

I think these days Catholics and Christians alike should be extremely careful when reading - and certainly when quoting - the press.

One example of this was our own abortion referendum. I cant believe just how corrupt they were. But hindsight is great thing.

Im proud that Donegal stood firm. But I was disgusted with the following article, which is typical I suppose, tut...

Red mark'
    Since the result was declared, Donegal has received a barrage of abuse on social media for becoming the 'red mark' on the map, just as Roscommon did following the same-sex marriage referendum.

But many of the county's young people are fighting back.

They are quick to point out the difficulties of campaigning in a very rural setting and the huge numbers of young people who voted elsewhere.

Noel Sharkey, 30, who could not vote in the referendum because he has lived in Northern Ireland for more than 18 months, took to Twitter to create a thread defending Donegal voters.

Mr Sharkey, who is an NHS doctor said he wanted people to know about the challenges faced by the Yes campaign in his home constituency.

He said women from Donegal had shared their stories and contributed to the national debate and did not deserve to become the butt of a joke or part of a meme.

"Many of our yes votes were cast in Dublin or Galway because there are little or no employment opportunities in Donegal and young people looking for careers are forced out," he told BBC News NI.

"Some Yes campaigners were also victimised at work and in their communities, something that was especially hard in Donegal where there weren't many people walking around with Repeal jumpers or Ta/Yes badges."

[​IMG]
    Trina O'Neill, 31, a musician from Donegal who now lives in London, has also lost her vote, but before moving to England she had already fled her home town in favour of Cork.

"It's very much the done thing," she said.

"About 80% of my childhood friends no longer live in Donegal, they've gone to Dublin or Belfast or London. So there's a massive gap in a certain demographic there.

"I'm sad to see Donegal getting such a hard time, I feel disappointed that the vote turned out that way and I'm still processing it."

'Cut off from Dublin'
    Marc McMenamin, 31, also felt Donegal was being unfairly judged.

"We are a northern county, cut off from Dublin by distance and Belfast by the border," he said.

"People are saying they feel let down by Donegal, but Donegal feels let down by the rest of Ireland. The same resources just aren't offered to here, which results in most people moving away from the area for work.

"More Donegal votes for Yes were cast - just elsewhere."

Beth B likes this.
  13. AED

AED Powers

Yes. I believe you are right. We in the US have certainly seen a terrible increase in natural disasters--conveniently explained away by global warming/climate change. I believe these things will increase in intensity until souls awake from their deadly slumber. But given the hard heartedness and blindness that has become endemic I think the Warning is the only thing that will break through. I pray for it. Hope for it. I used to speak of these things and try to draw correlations but it is--except in rare cases-- useless now. The diabolic disorientation is formidable.

RoryRory and Beth B like this.
  14. AED

AED Powers

God bless Donegal for being the one county who voted for life. I firmly believe the Recording Angel has written it down and Donegal has marked their doors with the Blood of the Lamb. The fact that it is "rural and poor" may be why it had the grace to see the truth. Why does wealth and plenty produce corruption? And yet it does. Over and over.

Indy, RoryRory, Beth B and 1 other person like this.
  15. jackzokay

jackzokay Powers

That was a BBC Northern Ireland website article, by the way..

16. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

A
    And America too.....

We were the land of bounty, blessed by God....a God who is being ignored by the people He so blessed. How did evil become so pervasive in this once good and Godly country. It’s so sad.

RoryRory and jackzokay like this.
  17. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

God bless the folks of Donegal! The proud red mark on the map.

RoryRory likes this.
  18. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Amen AED! Let their Angels protect them!

19. Fatima

Fatima Powers

One thing is for certain. All the evils of the world today, including climate change, are the result of sin. Period. The real problem is sinful mankind will blame all the world problems on everything else but sin. We haven't seen nothing yet, but subtle warnings from our Lord for a world turning towards his adversary. Our Lord will use every means to turn sinful man back to him, but it looks like few have taken his warnings to turn away from sin. Prophets have been sounding the alarm of God's justice, but to little avail. It will continue.

Tanker, Indy, Sam and 2 others like this.
  20. jackzokay

jackzokay Powers

...it is the most beautiful county in Ireland, by the way... its beaches are among the worlds most stunning, its mountains awesome of which Errigal is its jewel. In many parts it is a wild, secluded and rugged paradise. The seaside town of Bundoran has some of the best surf in Europe. There are endless forts and castles. Wonderful churches and monasteries - Ards monastery is my fav. Its absolutely stunning and you can enjoy a retreat there from its varied calender. The cliffs at Slieve League are 3 times the size of those at Mohar. The carvery at Harveys Point Hotel is the best in Ireland. Glenveigh forest park is unparalleled. The story of Glenveigh Castle where Clarke Gable, Judy Garland and the film stars of their era were regular visitors, is enthralling. Tory and Aranmore Islands are about 14kms and 10kms respectively off the Donegal coast and both are serviced by a ferry. Beautiful, isolated places. Then there's 'the Sturral', Malin Head, An Grainan, ...and the ultimate - the 3-day pilgrimage that runs through the summer months at St. Patrick's Purgatory, Lough Derg - go on Padraig, organise a MOG pilgrimage to Lough Derg this summer. Im in!

Immaculata and Beth B like this.