A tsunami of evil over Ireland

Discussion in 'Ireland' started by Indy, Feb 28, 2019.

1. Sanctus

Sanctus "Pray, pray ,pray!"

Have always got a seriously bad vibe off him, AED. Thought it might be helpful to warn people about him, as he appears on national television and radio from time to time.

AED and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  2. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Right! Huuuuge warning, huuuuuge red light.

AED likes this.
  3. Tanker

Tanker Powers

Listening to him kind of gives me the creeps. Very New Age-y which is a HUGE red flag to steer clear.

He spends the whole talk really talking about nothing. Very non-descript and you can't really pin down his "beliefs" unless you read between the lines, hear the buzz words. He speaks like a politician or our PF..... very unclear to draw peoplein. I would steer clear. Makes me think of Richard Rohr, another New Age flim flam man

Sanctus and AED like this.
  4. Don_D

Don_D ¡Viva Cristo Rey!

So how will things be affected by Northern Ireland so called Nationalists (by the propaganda outlets) winning over unionists seats affect things there? A good thing I hope?

https://www.rt.com/uk/475773-irish-nationalists-unionists-election/

Irish nationalists win more seats than pro-British unionists in Northern Ireland FOR FIRST TIME EVER

Voters in Northern Ireland have elected more Irish nationalists than pro-British unionists to the UK parliament in the 2019 general election for the first time; all 18 seats are now decided.
    Sinn Féin, the largest nationalist party, held on to its seven seats with the fellow pro-Irish Social Democratic and Labour Party (SDLP) winning two seats, combining to overtake the Democratic Unionist Party who lost two, leaving them with just eight seats.

The cross-community Alliance Party, which has moved to a position of neutrality on the union won the final constituency, meaning anti-Brexit MPs now form the majority in Northern Ireland.

It’s the first time in Northern Ireland’s history, since the partition of the island of Ireland in 1921, that Irish nationalists outnumber pro-British unionists in the UK parliament. It could lead to more calls for a vote on Irish reunification, with British PM Boris Johnson winning a massive majority across the union.

Sinn Féin see Johnson’s Brexit as an opportunity to further the case for a United Ireland, if as expected, Northern Ireland is taken out of the EU next year. The Northern Ireland secretary can call a referendum if they believe there is a majority in favour of reunification.

A poll carried out by Lord Ashcroft in September showed that there was a slim majority in favour of a united Ireland among people in Northern Ireland.

46 percent stated that they would choose to leave the union and join the Republic of Ireland, while 45 percent said that they’d vote to stay in the UK in a referendum on unification.

It capped a poor night for the DUP, who, despite remaining the largest Northern Irish party, lost their MP for North Belfast. The party’s deputy leader Nigel Dodds was defeated by Sinn Féin’s John Finucane in the constituency.

Dodds’s party colleague Edwin Poots claimed his defeat was very damaging for unionism. “Ultimately, if we are going to protect the union, enhance the union and secure the union, then we’re going to have to have people voting unionist,” Poots told BBC Northern Ireland.

5. "Quis ut Deus"

"Quis ut Deus" Powers Staff Member

There is now a majority of pro choice seats in our country how could that ever ever be a good thing "A country that destroys its future in the womb has no future at all"

jackzokay and Indy like this.
  6. Don_D

Don_D ¡Viva Cristo Rey!

I'm not Irish that was why I asked. So are you telling me that the new "Nationalist" majority is pro abortion then? The Unionist seats that were lost were pro life? See this is one reason it is hard to follow politics in other countries. The same result here using similar language would be a big win for those against murder of the unborn.

AED likes this.
  7. Dolours

Dolours Powers

The general election was about choosing politicians for the British Parliament. The members of parliament from the majority nationalist party don't take their seats in Westminster. Even if they did, there would have to be a hung Parliament in Westminster before they would have any influence there.

Northern Ireland has a devolved parliament. Elections for that assembly are where there would be an indication of shift in opinion on a united Ireland.

The nationalist parties are very pro-abortion (think AOC on steroids). The unionists less so although it's anyone's guess whether that's due to a concern for the sanctity of human life. It's complicated and the whole story may not be told until we all are pushing up daisies. What matters for orthodox Catholics is that they have no voice in Irish politics, north or south of the border. We have a higher percentage of Mass going Catholics than countries like Germany but the Cafeteria is very much in the ascendancy here among both the weekly Mass going Catholics and the Christmas Catholics.

AED and Don_D like this.
  8. Sanctus

It seem worse than New Age, Tanker, almost bordering on the occult. Was in Vertias bookshop earlier today and saw that one of his books is in the best-sellers list. His work doesn't seem in any way Christocentric from what I can see.

Last edited: Dec 16, 2019
    Tanker likes this.
  9. Sanctus

AED likes this.
  10. Indy

Indy Praying

The once Irish nationalist party Sinn Fein has become a party of the very far left and want to replace our national flag with the rainbow flag it would seem. They have Irish nationhood with free abortion for everyone. So sad.

AED likes this.
  11. Tanker

Tanker Powers

Honestly, when I was watching the video, my mind wandered to Star Wars and Siths and the darker sides of Star Wars. Kinda crazy but he reminds me of some dark sith lord off that movie franchise. He is occult-ish and it stands to reason that his book would be popular. The secular world, and some Christians, are enamored with the occult. I always think it is funny, ironic in a way, that so many embrace the occult and shun the preternatural/mystical side of Christianity.

Fr Collins' book looks interesting :)

Sanctus, AED and DesertStar7 like this.
  12. DesertStar7

DesertStar7 + To Jesus through Mary @-}--

I won't read it.

I can watch some spooky movies (albeit rarely) and have liked some old spooky "dime store novels" (ultimately about good, decent people suddenly thrown into a bad situation, overcoming that situation, and ending on positive note of victory including falling in love with an engagement or wedding) - long out of print & found at local used bookstore.

But demonic? No. I don't want to read or see.

An exception made was Father Gary Thomas, but I could only watch 2 or 3 interviews with him.

Demonic is otherwise far too disturbing. I don't even like to think about it. :confused::X3:

Sanctus, AED and Dolours like this.
  13. AED

AED Powers

A devil's bargain. I cannot believe that the saints of Ireland in the cloud of witnesses above us and all their Angel's will stand for this over time. God will not permit it to stand. Things are moving very swiftly. So swiftly that it is almost impossible to process each new event and/or outrage. Something incredible and miraculous approaches. We all feel it as the dark clouds boil and convulse. "Who is she arising--fair as the moon bright as the sun--more terrible than an army dressed in battle array."

Adoremus likes this.
  14. Sanctus

I seem to have been led to purchasing that book to help resolve a few issues from the past. Seems to be very helpful and insightful. It explains how certain areas such as unforgiveness. emotional wounds etc., may give the evil one a stronghold over our lives and it explains how we can be set free with references to prayers and other helpful advice. Not very complicated at all really, thankfully.

Seagrace, AED and DesertStar7 like this.
  15. Immaculata

Immaculata Principalities

https://www.thesun.ie/news/4922894/priest-dublin-christmas-eve-scooter-mass/

Yet more irreverence from Irish priests. Between acts like this and the head of the seminary of Ireland calling Jesus a racist, what can we do ? Also, the amount of priests who are talking about Santa from the pulpit is a disgrace. As far as I'm aware the priest in the above article told the congregation that he received the scooter from Santa, as was stated in other articles. What are your thoughts on priests telling kids about santa ?

I think it is completely wrong. They are supposed to be personifying truth itself, Jesus, and then they tell blatant lies from the pulpit. When the children find out that the priests lied about santa, they can only presume he was lying about God too. Although given the state of affairs , maybe many of them are lying about their faith in God too.

maryrose likes this.
  16. AED

AED Powers

It is demoralizing to say the least. It seems as if Ireland is accelerating its jump into modernism. What took the American branch of the Church decades is taking months. This to me is a sign of the times. Of the nearness of truly apocalyptic events.

maryrose, Tanker and Immaculata like this.
  17. Immaculata

Immaculata Principalities

Another thing I have noticed even among Catholics here in Ireland is that, even though modernists like to speak of more tolerance, they are becoming increasingly intolerant. They will not entertain even the slightest discussion on these matters. Its as if they see it as criminal or sinful to even question anything. If you bring up various topics, instead of them discussing it or even trying to argue their point , they just shut the conversation down. And I guess even more so with the non Catholics, it seems like if anyone dares mention the truth, everyone else goes into a frenzy to stop the conversation.

maryrose and AED like this.
  18. AED

AED Powers

Yes. That seems to be the way with modernists in the Church and in politics. Intolerant.

19. Sanctus

Peter Sutherland and many others in Fine Gael are very much responsible for the mess we are in today in this country. Sutherland was a globalist and also a member of the Trilateral Commission which was founded by David Rockefeller, who in one of books thanked the media worldwide for not exposing his globalist plan. Sutherland was also chairman of Goldman Sachs for twenty years which were among a number of banks which inflicted enormous damage upon the Irish people and country at the time of the bank bailout. His legacy continues today with Varadkar, Coveney and others who seem to be driving the current agenda.

Last edited: Dec 28, 2019