A tsunami of evil over Ireland

Discussion in 'Ireland' started by Indy, Feb 28, 2019.

1. maryrose

maryrose Powers

Agree. This trend has been growing exponentially in the past 10 years. There is really no independent media. I don't allow them to rent space in my head so I don't read newspapers and am extremely selective about TV and radio. Things are getting worse by the day and most people have been brainwashed

AED and Carol55 like this.
  2. Sanctus

Sanctus "Pray, pray ,pray!"

I agree MaryRose. About ten years this seems to be more evident. Europe has become about enslavement.

Last edited: Jun 5, 2019
    AED likes this.
  3. Sanctus

We need Catholic Knights in this country right now. John Waters and Maria Steen from the Iona Institute are brilliant.

AED likes this.
  4. maryrose

maryrose Powers

I got John Walters's book for Christmas. He has a wonderful grasp of how we have arrived in this place
    I don't know if we can do a whole lot more other than give our witness as the opportunity arises.
    I converted my garden into a prayer garden with a shrine to Our Lady and a shrine to the crucified Jesus Ive spent a lot of money but many people now come in and walk around it. They usually say 'its lovely to see a bit of religion'.
    I get my grandchildren around on first Saturday's to say the rosary. So far they come. The eldest one will be 11 this year.
    We are living in terrible times but we must pray and do what we can

Beth B, jackzokay, AED and 2 others like this.
  5. garabandal

garabandal Powers

Yes - the propaganda is so overwhelming most people are now fully indoctrinated and have become cultural marxists -- times are indeed dark.

torrentum and Beth B like this.
  6. Indy

Indy Praying

Completely agree. What really gets me is the blindness of so many to the state run communist propaganda machine and the rose tinted glasses notion that we are living in a liberated utopia and that the Catholic church is to blame for everything and is still the big baddy.

People have become obsessed with their bodies, fitness, technology, pleasure, coffee (I like the odd one), relativism. It really is a demoralised society. I see more of this when I visit the cities though and less out the country.

Christ and Mary are out one true hope now, the only cure.

AED, Beth B, Sanctus and 1 other person like this.
  7. Indy

Indy Praying

It is a great book, I got it myself and will finish it on holidays in a few weeks.

https://currachbooks.com/2018/12/04/give-us-back-the-bad-roads-reviewed-in-the-new-english-review/

Sadly for John Waters the major online players did not sell it for him at Christmas , so he missed the Christmas market, I thought that was unforgivable. easons are one of them.

torrentum and BrigidK like this.
  8. maryrose

maryrose Powers

AED, Beth B and Indy like this.
  9. Sanctus

It is noticeable that a very negative shift has taken place in this country since the recent elections. There also now seems to be an implementation of the green agenda, which is tied in with the NWO plan.

Last edited: Jun 5, 2019
    AED and Beth B like this.
  10. Sanctus

It is horrible to watch this.

11. AED

AED Powers

Maryrose your prayer garden reminds me of that wonderful old saying "better to light one candle than curse the darkness."

Sam and maryrose like this.
  12. AED

AED Powers

I think with the abortion ref a lot of grace was lost and that terrible delusion that Revelation speaks of began to descend. But this forum is proof that many good Catholic Irish people are awake to the sinister movements going on. And you are all praying and many true Catholics around the world are praying too. Ireland will wake up. Our Lady will prevail but first comes the darkness. As if Ireland must go through the Dark Night.

Beth B, Indy, garabandal and 3 others like this.
  13. Sanctus

Please God it is just a dark night AED. It would be sad to see so many souls being lost. As you said, better to light a candle than curse the darkness.

Beth B, AED and Seagrace like this.
  14. Sanctus

We must begin to light these candles here in Ireland, rather than focusing on externalities.

Beth B, maryrose, AED and 2 others like this.
  15. Dolours

Dolours Powers

Someone I know is a big fan of Donald Trump and wanted to buy a particular books about him. As far as I can remember, the book title was Let Trump be Trump. I don't know the name of the author but I think he was part of Trump's election campaign, and I gather that the book is written to show Trump in favourable light. My acquaintance couldn't buy the book here either on Amazon kindle or in Eason's.

There is very much a media bias here. I didn't realise how bad it was until I started reading the New York Times and other US newspapers online and started watching CNN. News reports here were regurgitated news from CNN, the NYT and other Democratic Party mouthpieces. Maybe it has something to do with a national inferiority complex, but there are times I wonder whether our journalists and TV pundits treat their role in Irish news as an ongoing job interview for potential vacancies elsewhere.

Beth B likes this.
  16. Indy

Indy Praying

Yes, and constant references to 2040, like it is written in stone and that we will have the same leadership until it is implemented. Out and out communism.

O dear Lord please return and wipe away all this evil.

Beth B, AED, Adoremus and 2 others like this.
  17. Katfalls

Katfalls Powers

You can get unbiased news online at billoreilly.com. We subscribe to his nightly broadcast but he does offer free snippets and free commentary on his website. In the USA I see such a disconnect with the young people. The girls language us so vulgar. No one gets married anymore, they shack up, get pregnant, the men leave them. No accountability and they want everything to be free. They complain about not having money but are the first to have iPhones. I feel a great adjustment is coming . . .they will not be prepared. These girls are covered with tattoos, no wonder they can't find husbands.

Beth B, jackzokay and AED like this.
  18. AED

AED Powers

You have shown our anti culture in a nut shell. Who could have guessed we could fall so far so fast. Surely an adjustment is coming but as you say they are not prepared!

Beth B and jackzokay like this.
  19. Krizevac

Krizevac Archangels

Here is the next step the progressives want, the next group to be celebrated. Note, they don't want us to just mind our own business, we've got to celebrate them. Presumably this is the next thing they'll be teaching in schools. RTE is the absolute pits.

https://www.rte.ie/lifestyle/living...non-monogamous-relationships-deserve-respect/

Shawna Scott: Non-monogamous relationships deserve respect
    Updated / Sunday, 2 Jun 2019 09:02
    By Shawna Scott

Shawna Scott is a sex educator and owner of Ireland's multi-award winning, sex-positive online boutique SexSiopa.ie

Opinion: Sex educator Shawna Scott on why she believes Ireland needs to celebrate and recognise non-traditional relationships.

Four years ago, Ireland voted overwhelmingly in favour of equal marriage between two partners of any gender, becoming the first country in the world to do so by a popular vote. It showed that we were much more compassionate and fair than we often gave ourselves credit for.

And while it was the correct and just thing to do, we should now look at expanding our ideas of what a family and romantic partnerships look like, especially since one of the biggest arguments in favour of marriage equality was that we have a huge variety of family configurations in the modern age.

[​IMG]
    The nuclear family is not the only type of familial structure
    The nuclear family - with two partners, 2.5 kids, a dog, and a white picket fence - made sense to a lot of people in Western society, because it suited where we were economically in the latter half of the 20th century.

However, as we’ve evolved to become more socially inclusive and we’re seeing huge wealth inequality globally, more people have found that non-monogamous relationships work best for them for a variety of reasons. Just as sexuality and gender exist on a spectrum, so too do non-monogamous relationships.

Some people have two or more partners they are equally committed too, while others prefer to have one committed partner and other casual partners. Some people choose not to meet their partners’ partners, while others need to have an emotional connection or friendship with them to feel comfortable and safe.

Whatever way we choose to configure our romantic lives, monogamous or not, we should all be respected and be able to have our committed relationships recognised as it affects everything from hospital visitation, child custody, inheritance - all the same things we fought for in the marriage equality referendum.

(I removed the image that appeared in the article at this point )
    We should all be respected and be able to have our committed relationships recognised
    When we think about what we want for ourselves when we become pensioners, often our biggest necessities are support and companionship. It is almost inevitable that one partner will die before the other, and many of us will become primary carers or be cared for by our partners at the end stages of life.

It can be painful and lonely for all involved but, hopefully, if we make moves toward recognising and being more inclusive of non-monogamous relationship structures, we can relieve some of that burden - both financial and emotional.

More love means the potential for more support when we need it the most, and celebrating the variety of ways in which love exists, in both monogamous and non-monogamous relationships, can only make our country even stronger and kinder.

The views expressed here are those of the author and do not represent or reflect the views of RTÉ.

20. garabandal

garabandal Powers

Aye who you trying to kid?

RTE ministry of propaganda for the globalist NWO.

Sanctus, jackzokay, AED and 2 others like this.