A tribute to Sister Cecila Maria of The Holy Face

Discussion in 'Mother of God' started by sponsa Christi, Apr 30, 2017.

Tags:
?

If you were called to religious life which order if woman May God will be done

1. Carthations

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Benedictine

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Carmelite

6 vote(s)
    100.0%
  4. Augustine

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Charity

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  6. Sisters of Our Lady of Mercy

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Adoration Sisters

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  8. Cisterians

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Dominican

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  10. Franciscian poor Clare

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. sponsa Christi

sponsa Christi Sponsa Christi Desire of Baptism to be Catholic

In English and Spanish

En Ingles y españo Esto es dedicado a la hermana Cecilia a quien yo rogaré será canonizada. Esto es un homenaje a ella. La canción es el tema de la lista de schneider s. Ningún derecho de autor pertenece a los propietarios legítimos. Queridas hermanas carmelitas de Argentina, estoy discerniendo mi ser. No sé si conseguirás esto, pero tal vez Cecilia verá esto, de hecho seguirá orando por su alma si está en el purgatorio. Ruego por su intercesión ¡Dios los bendiga a todos! También me inspiró a aprender violín

this Is dedicated to Sister Cecilia whom I pray will be canonised. This is a tribute to her. The song is schneider s list theme. No copyright intended all belong to rightful owners. Dear Carmelite sisters of Argentina I am discerning my self. I do not know if you will get this but maybe Cecilia will see this indeed continue to pray for her soul if she is in purgatory. I pray for her intercession God bless you all! She also inspired me to play violin.

2. djmoforegon

djmoforegon Powers

That was beautiful, sponsa Christi. I believe Sr. Cecilia Maria will hear this prayer from your heart. Still praying for your discernment process for a religious vocation.

I couldn't possibly choose a religious order; it chooses you.

3. Michael Rafael

Michael Rafael Under Mary's Mantle

Beautiful! Thank you.

4. maryrose

maryrose Powers

Very beautiful. I note the carmelites are winning hands down. I am in the early stage of becoming a 3rd order carmelite. The contemplative aspect really appeals to me. Then there are so many beautiful carmelite saints such as Therese of Liseux.