A timeline

Discussion in 'The mystical and Paranormal' started by sponsa Christi, Jun 29, 2020.

1. sponsa Christi

sponsa Christi Sponsa Christi Desire of Baptism to be Catholic

Hi I fully understand no one knows the day or hour.
    I was thinking of some things to come.
    The comming prophecies in order like from Emerich Marie Julie Jaheny and so.
    All these prophecies about chastiesments disaters events a great monarch a period of peace. The three days of darkness.

I remeber hearing at one point there will be no electricity on earth.
    Perhaps will the three days of darkness happen before during or after the chastiesments?

Here is a example I'm asking of these events

The ten secrets of Medjugorie
    Disasters
    Antipope
    France on fire.
    The warning
    Miracle
    Three days of darkness
    Chastiesment
    A great monarch a period of peace.

Im not trying to guessing which dates and that kind of thing what I'm asking is What of these events happen in order and how sooner are we closer to something happening. God bless

2. sparrow

sparrow The ultimate limit to evil is Divine Mercy

3. Luan Ribeiro

Luan Ribeiro Archangels

about this prophecy of Saint John Bosco that mentions a warrior from a region in northern France, which countries that once had a monarchy are located in northern France; this looks like a reference to the Great Monarch.
    " Paris! Paris! Instead of arming yourself in the name of the Lord, you fortify with Houses of Immorality. They will be destroyed by you yourself. Your idol, the Pantheon, will be burnt to ashes in order that this may come true: “violence, uttereth lies against me.” Your enemies will reduce you to want, to hunger, to fear, and will make you the abomination of nations. Ah, woe to you, if you do not recognize the hand that strikes you! I want to punish immorality, the despising of, and the contempt for My Law, says the Lord.

“In the third visit you will fall into the hands of foreigners. Your enemies standing afar off will behold your palaces in flames. Your homes will become a heap of ruins with the blood of your heroes who are no more.

“But there will come a great warrior from the North carrying a banner and on the right hand that supports it is written: “The Irresistible Hand of the Lord.” At that very moment there went out to meet him the Venerable Old Man of Lazio, holding aloft a brilliantly glowing torch. The banner then increased in size and turned from black to snow-white. In the middle of the banner, in letters of gold, there was written the name of Him who is able to do all things. The warrior with his men bowed and shook hands with the Venerable Old Man.

“Now Heaven’s voice is addressed to the Shepherd of shepherds. You are now in conference with your advisors. The enemy of the good does not stand idle one moment. He studies and practices all his arts against you. He will sow discord among your consultors; he will raise up enemies amongst my children. The powers of the world will belch forth fire, and they would that the words be suffocated in the throats of the custodians of my law. That will not happen, they will do no harm but to themselves. You must hurry. If you cannot untie the knots, cut them. If you find yourself hard pressed, do not give up but continue until the head of the hydra of error is cut off. This stroke will make the world and Hell beneath it tremble, but the world will be safe and all the good will rejoice. Keep your consultors always with you, even if only two. Wherever you go, continue and bring to an end the work entrusted to you. The days fly by, your years will reach the destined number; but the great Queen will ever be your help, as in times past, so in the future She will always be the exceeding great fortress of the Church."
    https://catholicprophecy.org/st-john-bosco/

Evenstar likes this.
  4. Evenstar

Evenstar Angels

I hope the Great Monarch will be further up the Lord's timeline for us! I would love to live to see that, not the rest! I note Countdown to the Kingdom don't make any mention of him.
    We're already going through a chastisement though, alas, it looks like we'll have to go through many more serious ones before humanity gets the message. None of us know the day nor the hour of each and thank God for that.

sparrow likes this.
  5. Josetxu

Josetxu New Member

Very interesting the prophecy of Saint John Bosco.

sparrow likes this.
  6. sparrow

sparrow The ultimate limit to evil is Divine Mercy

Sponsa, this is from awhile ago but may answer your question a bit better:

The timeline is basically this:

Apostasy from the Church's teachings, general wars, riots, economic upheaval, etc.

The "Minor Chastisement" (it is called "Minor" only in reference to the later "Major Chastisement" of the antichrist. It will actually kill 2/3 to 3/4 of the population of the world so it is not really "Minor" at all.)

This Chastisement contains 2 parts. One from man and one from God.

The man made part will consist in Russia attacking the West and overrunning Europe up to the Rhine river. Many other things are included as well, but that is the main focus.

The second part of the Chastisement will be the Three Days Of Darkness in which the demons of Hell will be let loose to kill all the remaining enemies of God.

Then will come the Era of Peace promised by Our Lady at Fatima.

Then the rise of antichrist.

Then the return of Christ and then the final judgement.

A great book on this is Trial, Tribulation, and Triumph by Desmond Birch. It goes through all the biblical prophecies, prophecies of the saints, approved apparitions, etc. and lays out the timeline in exhaustive detail.

Praetorian, Sep 20, 2016

Keep in mind, prayer can change some things, apparently it already has. These timelines are only people's opinions given what we know. Don't overthink this and just trust God and say your prayers!