A MESSAGE FROM CONCHITA ( OF GARABANDAL) TODAY !

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Glenn, Mar 19, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Glenn

Glenn Moderator

You said " This is almost like a pre-illumination preparation period." Nail on the head ! (Oddly reminds me of an old " Hooneymooners" episode when Norton says " A Pitcher has to warm up before the game,right ? " Imagine what the " Warning" or illumination will be like, or even worse....The Chastisement !

Avprog, Sam, Dave Fagan and 6 others like this.
  2. Credo

Credo Christi Crux est Mea Lux

See: https://cruxnow.com/vatican/2020/03...n-take-your-sorrow-directly-to-god-pope-says/

Among the penitent's acts contrition occupies first place. Contrition is "sorrow of the soul and detestation for the sin committed, together with the resolution not to sin again." - Catechism of the Catholic Church, §1451

When it arises from a love by which God is loved above all else, contrition is called "perfect" (contrition of charity). Such contrition remits venial sins; it also obtains forgiveness of mortal sins if it includes the firm resolution to have recourse to sacramental confession as soon as possible. - Catechism of the Catholic Church, §1452

The contrition called "imperfect" (or "attrition") is also a gift of God, a prompting of the Holy Spirit. It is born of the consideration of sin's ugliness or the fear of eternal damnation and the other penalties threatening the sinner (contrition of fear). Such a stirring of conscience can initiate an interior process which, under the prompting of grace, will be brought to completion by sacramental absolution. By itself however, imperfect contrition cannot obtain the forgiveness of grave sins, but it disposes one to obtain forgiveness in the sacrament of Penance. - Catechism of the Catholic Church, §1453

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

3. Muzhik

Muzhik Powers

Well, don't blame ME! I might tell people about the forum, but I NEVER give out the full, un-munged URL. Except to two or three people. Four at most. I'm sure none of THEM have been posting the URL somewhere.

4. Richard67

Richard67 Powers

I've been on the fence with regard to Garabandal due to some concerns, particularly Joey Lomangino dying before receiving eyes and the contention that Our Lady would comment on "aliens" (although this assertion is contested).

But leaving those doubts aside, I must admit that recent events do lend credibility to Garabandal. In a certain sense, Communism has indeed come again as in the matter of less than a week more public masses and Sacraments are suspended across the world than ever occurred under any Communist regime in history. Second, there is nonstop talk of dangerous asteroids having close calls with earth, as well as the approaching Comet Atlas. In this regard I keep remembering the remark that the event of the Warning would coincide with a celestial event "beginning with the letter A."

5. AED

AED Powers

I too am reconsidering Garabandal. Our Lady also said there would be 3 more popes and one would reign for a short time before time as we know it would come to an end. I've never forgotten that.

6. torrentum

torrentum Archangels

The letter “A”.
    Oh how I’ve pondered this down the years..
    What could it be?
    Is it a Spanish word?

HeavenlyHosts likes this.
  7. Arby

Arby Guest

Ahhh, newcomers dont know what your authority is, perhaps changing your profile, so that it says what your authority is below your pic. LIke 'Forum Owner', 'Administrator', etc

Yellowcoffeecup likes this.
  8. "Quis ut Deus"

"Quis ut Deus" Powers Staff Member

Arby that's a few times I have noted sarcastic replies please stop I have been nice in applying a warning this time you won't get the normal 3 and your out as will no new members either.. I haven't the time to play any silly games be nice or leave period

9. Glenn

Glenn Moderator

She actually said 4 popes.
    Albrecht Weber, the author of the book “The Finger of God“, had become involved in Garabandal in 1963 and became friendly with Conchita. On November 14, 1965, the day after the last apparition of Our Lady in Garabandal, Mr. Weber interviewed Conchita at her home in the presence of her mother. There was also present with Mr. Weber an interpreter. During that interview, it came out that when Conchita had spoken, on the very day that Pope John XXIII died, of “Three more Popes and then would come the end of the times,” her mother had asked her several questions.

In response to one of her mother’s questions, Conchita responded that Our Lady had actually said that there would be FOUR MORE POPES but that She was not counting one of them. When Conchita’s mother heard that she strictly forbade Conchita to repeat that again as her mother feared there would be erroneous interpretations and much gossip. People might wrongly believe that one of the Popes might be false or bad, etc. During that conversation with her mother, Conchita also said that Our Lady had told her that one of the Popes would have a very short reign. (which turned out to be Pope John Paul I only 33 days ! )

Booklady, Avprog and SgCatholic like this.
  10. Glenn

Glenn Moderator

As usual, you misquote the prophecy . ACTUAL WORDING

St. Joseph’s Day
    My Dear Joseph,
    Just two lines to tell you the message which the Blessed Virgin gave me for you today at the pines…she told me that the voice you heard was hers and that you shall see on the very day of the Miracle. She also told me that the House of Charity you will establish in New York will bring great glory to God.
    Conchita Gonzalez

Will he not see on the day of the Miracle ?

Last edited: Mar 22, 2020
  11. Blizzard

Blizzard thy kingdom come

Yes it’s a Spanish word.

Conchita actually looked it up in a Spanish dictionary.

Glenn may clarify it further.

HeavenlyHosts and torrentum like this.
  12. Glenn

Glenn Moderator

I asked her decades ago, she said she doesn't remember. :(

Booklady and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  13. torrentum

torrentum Archangels

Thank you Glenn.

HeavenlyHosts likes this.
  14. Byron

Byron Powers

Asteroide?

AED likes this.
  15. Blizzard

Could be.

Also other Spanish words such as

ASTRO (star)
    AURORA BOREALIS

I seem to recall it was not a familiar word thats why she looked it up in the dictionary.

torrentum and Byron like this.
  16. Byron

Byron Powers

So prefer this.

Blizzard and AED like this.
  17. Blizzard

Let’s remember that even a relatively common word such as “asteroide” would probably be unfamiliar to a little girl raised in Garabandal in the 1960’s.

Yellowcoffeecup, Seagrace and Beth B like this.
  18. Muzhik

Muzhik Powers

I remember reading that she was confused at one point by something Mary was telling her. She simply could not comprehend why a mother would want to kill her baby.

Beth B and torrentum like this.
  19. Glenn

Glenn Moderator

Asteroid detroys,make a mess if it hits something, Conchita said after the flash of light " but nothing falls". To me, no asteroid.

20. Glenn

Glenn Moderator

AURORA BOREALIS always stuck in my mind too ,its uncommon, and its about light,as opposed to an asteroid.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.