A Good Timeline

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by padraig, Feb 9, 2016.

1. MomsCalling

MomsCalling Principalities

Not traveling at the moment so have more time to post...I will try to not be such a stranger!

2. MomsCalling

MomsCalling Principalities

Hi Mario and Potatosack and Padraig and everyone else,
    Sorry I pop in and out of here like a rare windstorm. I read now and then but don't always post. Illinois is also still on the map! LOL But I am so close to Wisconsin that if it were to get sucked down into a huge sinkhole I would probably go with it!

As you know we are approaching some peoples' predicted Warning times, I am not working at the moment so am home and on the computer more for other than work, and therefore I am popping in to see what the buzz is. Watching, waiting, consecrating, trying to do a little more as I feel I am coming out of a kind of dark night of the soul. Frustrated with my kids' lack of faith, and praying for something to rock the world soon in the right direction. So that's all I am up to, nothing much! :)

3. Carol55

Carol55 Ave Maria

When I look at John Salza's Timeline I wonder where The Warning and The Miracle will fit in and also how Charlie's predictions fit too? I think maybe some of Charlie's predictions are where Mr. Salza states Riots and War and then directly after the Pope Flees Rome we would see The Warning and The Miracle. When Charlie talks about the Rescue coming at the end of 2017, I think of The Warning and The Miracle which would have to occur by April 2017. That is if April is truly the month of The Miracle. In my mind I think of Charlie's rescue as The Miracle and all of the events that will follow The Miracle. Does that make sense? Or do you see it occurring another way?
    Thank you.
    PS- I value all opinions...I'm gathering data and trying to decipher along the way.

Last edited: Apr 28, 2016
  4. ApexMark

ApexMark Angels

The sense I get is that we are being called to be intercessors, like Abraham pleading over Sodom, asking it to be spared. God was pleased with that. I imagine if we were there at the time we'd be praying "that they be giving a good shaking! Stir 'em up, let 'em have it! Not too badly, but a good jolt!" Thus we betray our own hearts. In a sense we set ourselves up as judges, when we look about the world and ask for a good shaking. We assume the role of judge, presuming to know what the world needs - wondering why God isn't acting according to what we think is needed. I'm not trying to sound harsh, I'm revealing my own inner battles on this point.

It's the Year of Mercy. I pray that the world be spared, spared of chastisements for as long as possible, so more and more souls can make their way into the safe refuge, under Mary's mantle, into the Ark. May this grace of intercessory prayer persist as long as I remain alive, even if it be for decades. May I never become disillusioned for as long as I live, disillusioned like Jonah was when fire didn't rain from the sky on Nineveh.

Because when I find myself spending too much time online, when I find an inner kind of satisfaction arise from some tragedy or other, with the thought, "well, may their souls find mercy but at least we see something happening now," I try to repent. Because I sense Our Lady in my heart saying, "And you, son, because you have been given overflowing graces these past two years which have completely transformed your life, shouldn't the same benefit be given others, which requires time and patience, such as was shown you?"

I moved to a different place a number of years ago. I, along with others, started lamenting how crowded it has gotten in recent years. It's human nature but we all say it: "I have arrived now - time to start slowing the growth." I think this is poison in our souls when it comes to our vocation as intercessors. "I am in a strong place of grace now, I am in the ark now, it can begin raining now." I think the excessive curiosity over prophecy and timelines causes cracks to open in us which the enemy gladly rushes to exploit. We are told to learn and remember our ancestors, the lessons of the ancients. This is all through the psalms, prophets and law: remember the works of God as manifest through your ancestors. I wish to highlight two very significant figures from whom to learn: Abraham and Jonah. The imitation of Abraham, the warning to not be like Jonah. It is instructive to read and meditate on the relevant passages.

The real labor is to persevere in being the world's light, so as the darkness deepens others can see our love and fidelity, our patience, and join us in the ark.

I am admonishing only myself here; I use the thread as a means to write out my own struggles. Because I struggle with this constantly. "I'm in the ark, Lord, you may begin raining harder now." I will be free of my job very soon. The only desire I have is to increase my daily hikes in all the nearby woods around the towns, praying, praying, praying and struggling against the weariness which presses down upon me and tempts me to ask God to quicken the chastisement.

Please pray for me.

your brother Mark.

5. Florida Panther

Florida Panther Jesus through Mary

Thank you for such a heartfelt testimony. I spent the last year praying I would make it to my Confirmation and First Communion before anything dramatic happened to change things. I've tried to be a good witness to my family and people in my Parish, but at times felt selfish for putting my journey ahead of other things but I compare it to the warning they give you on airplanes to get your oxygen mask on first before helping others. Now that I'm in full communion, I've begun to have a greater sense of not wanting any chastisements until more people can experience the change of heart I had. There is nothing as good or great as God's Mercy as this sinner can attest to. Praying for you and all of us.

PotatoSack, Domenica, Sam and 3 others like this.
  6. Carol55

Carol55 Ave Maria

I wish I only knew about the Garabandal prophecies but unfortunately I have been exposed to other prophecies (those of war and riots). Can I/we change those? All we can do is pray but it seems that prayer has not been enough for all of the people who have been needlessly killed by terrorists. Is this something new in our world? No, this has gone on since the beginning of time. Do I think that The Warning and The Miracle would help things, I would like to hope so. I have heard so many positives that I cannot help to reflect on those. I have honestly prayed that these only come about if they change the world for the better, if more people will die as a result then no. I would like to think that we can prevent the chastisement. Ultimately, we need to have faith in God's plan and try as best we can to live by the message that he has given us.

LittleVoice and Florida Panther like this.
  7. Amazing Grace

Amazing Grace Principalities

You are in my prayers! Best post today!! Thank you. :)

Florida Panther and Sam like this.
  8. Fatima

Fatima Powers

As you ponder and assess your own 'guilt or curiosity' in the signs of our times, never forget the God's justice is within his Mercy. While I am not asking God to speed things up, I am fully aware that we are on a very short leach to God's justice. I have found my peace and comfort just praying for his Will to be done, even while the world around us seems to be melting very quickly. I agree that we are to be sounding the horn of God's love and truth in these times, which are worse than Sodom, worse than the great deluge of Noah's time. With whatever time we have left while on the edges of the hurricane, I think we need to stay at peace, pray for those who have no one to pray for them, keep the candle in our hearts lit like the 5 bridesmaids and keep the faith.

9. padraig

padraig Powers

I think that there are two periods of Chastisement coming. I think the first is the one Charlie Johnston refers to as just ebing a few years. Then I think Charlie talks of the , 'Rescue'. Which I suspect are the Warning . However I beleive people do only repent ..in as far as they do repeent partially then we move into a new much more sever phase which culminates in the three days of darkeness way down the line.

10. sterph

sterph Archangels

I do not want anyone to suffer, but I would like a wake up call from heaven to everyone so that people can recognize God's love and love God in return. It breaks my heart that so many do not think of God, deride anyone who believes in God, and do not love Him with their whole heart. That is what I want..and not anything else.

11. fallen saint

fallen saint Baby steps :)

So, I coach inner city high school kids.They have no concept of God. They are nice kids but the world is on their side. Lack of parental pressure, phones that have access to garbage and music that spews sin and anti-god philosophy. Through my example... they do not say bad words around me but those words are engraved in there minds. It is real sad "the created one" is taking over the world. They are nice kids but the cards are stacked against them. Why is this important because it shows how a generation is being lost. What kind of world will our kids live in...will they try to hold back the breaking dam or will they be washed away with the world. :(

But God does have a timeline.

So, the blood of saints have started, Christians are being executed in many areas through out the world. It will get worse, for like the Jews, many Christians will have to suffer for the sins of the world. But as the martyr's begin to grow then we shall start seeing the great preacher/saints. I think we will start seeing great saints preaching "common sense". Once God has allowed these great preachers to convert the masses... then wars will break out to confuse the masses. As Our Holy Father already stated "it has already started'. These are just the birth pains. It won't be one nation trying to take over the world but many nations fighting each other. And once all the nations are at war... then they will turn on Jerusalem. The common goal will be to destroy God and be god. The illumination will come when Jerusalem is surrounded then every man, woman and child will see their sins, what their sins have caused and the worlds sin. That will be the final warning. Once the chaos has started to die down a white cross will be seen in the sky for the whole world to see. And finally...Our Lord Jesus will come as Lord and King from the sky. That is when heaven and earth will be united...I can see how Divine Will will play a part in the new heaven and earth. That is a age that we will live in Union with Our Father but that will be after the coming of Our Lord Jesus Christ.

May Gods Will be Done

Note: This is not to scare anyone or is it to say it will happen in our lifetime. Gods time is not our time. What we think will be tomorrow might be 50 to 100 years. Maybe even 1000 years. Live today in the Grace of the Lord and everything will work out. Its not our plan but Gods plan. If He calls you on a mission then accept His cross. If He doesn't...then live your life seeing the beauty of God and enjoy the journey. There is no sad or scared saints...God is with us.

Last edited: Apr 8, 2016
    DonnaS and Sam like this.
  12. sterph

sterph Archangels

I was talking to people at work about custody of the eyes and about true love being sacrificial in nature. You would have thought I was discovering fire. I am 41 and even my generation looks at me like I am crazy.

PotatoSack, DonnaS and Heidi like this.
  13. sterph

sterph Archangels

We need those saints asap!

14. fallen saint

My comments are not to scare anyone or is it to say it will happen in our lifetime. Gods time is not our time. What we think will be tomorrow might be 50 to 100 years. Maybe even 1000 years. Live today in the Grace of the Lord and everything will work out. Its not our plan but Gods plan. If He calls you on a mission then accept His cross. If He doesn't...then live your life seeing the beauty of God and enjoy the journey. There is no sad or scared saints...God is with us.

:)

Dean likes this.
  15. fallen saint

Look in the Mirror :)

16. sterph

sterph Archangels

That made me LOL. Thanks.

17. Pijon

Pijon Principalities

It could very well be so.