A Decision I thought I wouldn't make

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by Mario, Sep 3, 2021.

1. Whatever

Whatever Archangels

I think, Don, that a shortage of vaccines may be the reason for the low numbers of vaccinated there. I read that they have acquired more vaccines and are expecting many more people to be vaccinated in the near future.

AED likes this.
  2. Whatever

Whatever Archangels

Don, if you do decide to get vaccinated, be sure to research very carefully which one is most suitable for you. I have a relative with multiple health issues who took the J&J vaccine because they weren't willing to risk a two-dose vaccine on her. I won't go into the details here. Suffice it to say that it's beginning to look like she would have fared better with a different vaccine. Needless to say, nobody is linking this new ailment with the vaccine.

Seagrace, Mario and Don_D like this.
  3. Denmomof3

Denmomof3 Principalities

Thank you very much. May God bless and protect you and your family as well!

AED and garabandal like this.
  4. Denmomof3

Denmomof3 Principalities

Thank you! This whole narrative makes me a bit nervous. What makes it even worse is that people who are stuck on the vaccine won't even listen to the possibility that there is treatment to prevent hospitalization. For them the vaccine is the only answer. It's almost like there is some kind of brain washing that is going on :(

Seagrace, garabandal, miker and 3 others like this.
  5. MMM

MMM Archangels

if you think taking 2 shots and calling yourself fully vaccinated will be the end you are fooling yourself. Israel is fully pushing the 3rd short and recently mentioned a 4th coming. Their green pass will now expire 6 months after last shot. These shots don't work and don't create immunity to this virus dispite them saying they do. Now there will be talk of endless variants as the excuse to keep this going.

How many shots are you willing to take? How many years before we know what they really do inside us? Even Pfizer's phase 3 trials continue to 2023 yet they are shooting up kids and pregnant woman with this stuff, groups not in the initial trials. Criminal.

Maybe you'll be fine after 2 shots but will you be after 4 to 6?

Look to Israel and you can see what is coming here months ahead.

Booklady, Suzanne, Seagrace and 5 others like this.
  6. Don_D

Don_D ¡Viva Cristo Rey!

I have had such hit and miss allergic reactions that even my Doctor did not recommend me to receive it.

7. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

I think it has passed the “almost like” stage and it’s safe to say there is brainwashing going on.:mad:

Booklady, Michael Pio, Mario and 6 others like this.
  8. Denmomof3

Denmomof3 Principalities

Heavenly Hosts I agree!

AED, Jo M and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  9. Julia

Julia Immaculate Heart of Mary, pray for us.

When will people wake up to the FACTS. The corona virus IS the common cold which has been circulating for years. We have all got a cold at some some, and know it will pass.

However the reason for these continuous VARIANTS is for the same reason as the common cold which is CORONA VIRUS before some lab or other weaponised it.

We all need to wake up to the fact that the corona virus will circulate ad infinitum the same as the common cold. If we want to get on the vaccine train, we will be on it for the duration of our earthly journey. End of.

10. Michael Pio

Michael Pio Archangels

We are not offering incense to Zeus here no matter what some people on the internet are implying. Nor is this the mark of the beast. [/QUOTE]
    I am interested to hear why you think so. Could you and others share a bit more about this point?

Seagrace likes this.
  11. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Moloch. Offering to Moloch the aborted babies. Big Pharma. The “powers that be”
    It’s the world, the flesh, and the devil

Mmary likes this.
  12. Carmelite

Carmelite New Member

Hello everyone,
    I am a new member to the forum, though reading it for years. God bless you all. Here's a Catholic podcast for those who think more critically/linear. Its regarding the vaccine topic.

Mario, Sam and Malachi like this.
  13. Malachi

Malachi Archangels

Welcome to the family. Take a pew :cool:

Carmelite, AED and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  14. AED

AED Powers

:)

Carmelite likes this.
  15. Mario

Mario Powers

I'm just popping in to give you a personal update as Geralyn and I get prepared to be inundated by family next week. The St. Thomas More legal group filed a brief in New York State (which a judge has backed); this temporarily halts the State deadline of 9/27 for mandating the vaccination of workers in State health facilities. The judge preliminarily ruled that a mandate without a conscience exempt clause is unlawful. New York State will obviously pushback.

I had been scheduled to be vaccinated today, but I cancelled that appointment and instead am submitting to both the hospital and nursing home a request to forego the vaccination due to the violation of my conscience regarding the mandated vaccine regulation. So God in His Mercy has provided me some breathing space pending the outcome of this court case. Here's the latest!

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/cor...-vaccine-mandate-for-medical-workers/3272687/

How great is our God!

Last edited: Sep 18, 2021
    Booklady, Jo M, bflocatholic and 7 others like this.
  16. miker

miker Powers

Keeping you in prayer Terry. Enjoy the time with with your family.

Mario, Jo M, Michael Pio and 3 others like this.
  17. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Ditto

Mario, Jo M, Michael Pio and 2 others like this.
  18. Michael Pio

Michael Pio Archangels

PRAISE GOD! thanks be to Him, the Most High! I fell on my knees when I read this.

Mario, Jo M, PurpleFlower and 4 others like this.
  19. Mario

Mario Powers

I hope your knees weren't hurt by such impulsive behavior!:LOL:

Safe in the Refuge of the Immaculate Heart!

AED, Jo M, Mary's child and 1 other person like this.
  20. MMM

MMM Archangels

That is goods news. There are some good anti inflammatory protocols you may consider starting before and during the shots if you feel you must take the vax. It's worth some research. When they say don't take anti inflammatory drugs before vaccine cause they won't work as well I think it means you should with these ones. (Opinion not medical advise)

My daughter just got 6 tubes of horse paste, (ordered from Amazon US to Canada) now we have lots with the liquid I have. We discussed some protocols if we felt we had to take them. In my opinion, avoiding the clotting and inflammation is key because my immune system is going to attack all those millions (billions?) of healthy cells programmed into spike protein cells.

My daughter did a lot of research on it but I don't have any links myself right now.

Praying God intervenes and wiser heads prevail for everyone.

Seagrace, Mario, AED and 2 others like this.