A Decision I thought I wouldn't make

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by Mario, Sep 3, 2021.

1. Mario

Mario Powers

I was all set (for the sake of the nursing home residents) to get the vaccine after much prayer, but then my investigative wife found an 9-month-old article whose implications made me realize how evil the agenda really is:eek:, and puts those who have been vaccinated in great peril. How despicable! :mad:

Fortunately, my Bishop has agreed that Catholics must be free to refuse the vaccine according to their conscience. However, wait until one of his deacons explains that such a personal stand will cost him a chaplain since New York State is requiring the vaccine for one such as me to serve in hospital or nursing home.

It's late tonight, but I'll use this thread tomorrow to explain my decision which will have a direct impact on ministry and income. For those of you who have taken the vaccine, it will at a minimum anger and/or frighten you and maybe put you in a state of denial. My intent is not to alienate you, but convince the unvaccinated to remain so.

:love:I care for you all!

Safe in the Refuge of the Immaculate Heart!

Seagrace, 333, Carmel333 and 20 others like this.
  2. Michael Pio

Michael Pio Archangels

Please stay strong! I am very keen to hear your insights.

Last edited: Sep 3, 2021
    Mary's child, Beth B, AED and 5 others like this.
  3. PurpleFlower

PurpleFlower Powers

I got trapped for a bit last night into reading article after article after article (they were clever and had embedded all these stories within each other) of supposed young parents and pregnant mothers dying and losing their babies because they weren't vaccinated and caught Covid. It was late at night, I was exhausted, and it frightened me. But then I went to God and He opened my eyes and soothed my fears. He pointed out to me... in every single article the dying person's last wishes were that he/she had been vaccinated, and all they supposedly cared about with their last breath or text was begging everyone to be vaccinated. A mother's last words were "Please vaccinate my children." A young husband's last text was, "I wish I had just gotten the d*** vaccine!"

Hmm. Really? Not only does this seem much more like propaganda than reality, but if that was all these people could think of as they approached death, where does God come into play? Is the vaccine supposed to be our god--the only thing standing between us and death, our only savior? Is it that one thing, the only thing, determining whether we live or die?

God spoke to my heart and reminded me gently that HE is God, and when and where I die is in His hands, vaccine or not. He restored my peace.

But this propaganda...this relentless pushing of fear and doubt and confusion to wear us down into accepting the savior vaccine...there is something so sinister in it. Deception has no place in a genuine desire to save people's lives. There is something really wrong here that can be felt with the soul.

I am glad you decided not to take the vaccine and am very interested to hear your information.

Thanks be to God He is with us, guiding and protecting those who trust in Him.

Seagrace, Mario, RoryRory and 11 others like this.
  4. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Mario, praying for you. P. 569 of the Coronavirus thread, Brian posted a link to join the Fatima Confraternity and be granted an exemption through Archbishop Schneider. There is included a letter to your employer.

Seagrace, Byron, Mary's child and 5 others like this.
  5. maryrose

maryrose Powers

Medjugorje has opened up to the Irish again and I have many vaccinated friends heading there in September. They are all feeling good that they got vaccinated and consider me a bit odd. I was tempted but am glad I held out. We do need to keep supporting each other in our decision.

Seagrace, Byron, Mary's child and 5 others like this.
  6. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Jason F just posted a 16 minute video which is Dr Zelenko’s latest over on the Dr Zelenko thread. The Dr keeps telling people not to vaccinate. We do need to keep encouraging others not to vaccinate.

Michael Pio, Beth B, Mario and 3 others like this.
  7. Mario

Mario Powers

Is there a link?:)

Michael Pio and Beth B like this.
  8. Don_D

Don_D ¡Viva Cristo Rey!

Looking forward to reading your post about this Mario. It must be convincing to give you pause about the whole thing.

Michael Pio, Jason Fernando and Sam like this.
  9. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Yes…you are so right:

“But this propaganda...this relentless pushing of fear and doubt and confusion to wear us down into accepting the savior vaccine...there is something so sinister in it. Deception has no place in a genuine desire to save people's lives. There is something really wrong here that can be felt with the soul.”

10. Yes, they hired a good scriptwriter for their vaccine propaganda blitz, emotional drama stories...

11. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

I believed that all along.

12. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

13. FatimaPilgrim

FatimaPilgrim Powers

Thank God the Holy Spirit awakened you in time! I echo your words “...made me realize how evil the agenda really is...”

It is diabolical. If you haven’t then don’t take these shots, please don’t! If you have, don’t take the boosters!

14. FatimaPilgrim

FatimaPilgrim Powers

you are 100% correct. I have known since they announced them that this is the plan, the Covid release was simply to create fear through all the nonsense millions of “cases” reports pushed by the ludicrous PCR tests. Yes Covid kills those who are in poor health, especially the obese. But this has all been propaganda to push people to take these shots.
    Now they are doubling and tripling down and starting to put those who took the shots against those who know what their plan is

The camps, the passports, the mandates, they are all here. Read up on Rwanda, and you get an idea of what will soon occur worldwide. Keep an eye on Italy and France. When civil war breaks out in the streets of both countries (and it’s close) be ready with your plan. And please prepare now

Michael Pio and Mary's child like this.
  15. "Quis ut Deus"

"Quis ut Deus" Powers Staff Member

Well sister how beautiful that our Jesus spoke so clearly.. I know that you live in a different country and world to me but I can assure you that the world's media are singing from the same hymm sheet we here in the North of Ireland have been bombarded with the exact same from our media mothers and fathers brothers and sisters all last dying words are the same I wish I'd got the vaccine etc etc. How strange the script is the exact same..

16. "Quis ut Deus"

"Quis ut Deus" Powers Staff Member

Terry please have a look at what I posted a while back regarding neem supplements.. I researched this a good while ago and now the Who has published an article referencing neem being the silver bullet to covid

17. Jo M

Jo M Powers

Yep, it's the same narrative around the world. If they repeat it again and again, they will comply. Sinister. :mad:

18. Mario

Mario Powers

John,

I'm on daily supplements which include Vitamin C, D, zinc and quercetin. I think those are effective countermeasures. Thanks!

Safe in Mary's Arms!

19. BrianK

BrianK Archangels Staff Member

Ok, it’s “tomorrow,” spill the beans!!

;-)

Mary's child and HeavenlyHosts like this.