A church with hidden gate to hell?

Discussion in 'Questions and Answers' started by Andy3, Apr 19, 2020.

1. Andy3

Andy3 Powers

I thought a read a post on the site about a church that has a gateway locked and protected to some tie to hell but can’t find it. Most would never know this church has this but it is true. I’d love to research this better so if someone knows what I’m talking about that would be great!

Carmel333 and Julia like this.
  2. Julia

Julia Immaculate Heart of Mary, pray for us.

I know Father Rodrigue speaks about a Church in the south of France where there is a stone Baptismal Font over a portal to hell. But I have not heard of a place where there is a gate :eek::eek:

Carmel333 likes this.
  3. padraig

padraig New Member

Sometimes Churches, from reports, appear to be taken over by Satanists, were for instance, the priest, Bishop, Cardinal , Sexton etc are Satanists and have the keys and so control the Church building and have access to the Tabernacle.
    The earliest reports of the 'Black Mass', took place in Rome. It seems the Roman pagans heard garbled reports of the mass which led them to believe that Early Christians actually took part in Cannibal
    Rites and ate flesh and blood.

They imitated this is their own orgies and found to their delight that this seemed to bring down magical power (Drew the interest of demons) and so it all took off.

So these dreadful goings on are a sold as man. Very ,very Ancient indeed. Were you have men , there you have devil worship. This is much more widespread than people expect. Were you have , for instance child abuse (particularly clerical) or abortion present we should expect as a matter of course Satanism in one form or another to be present.

The only reason people cannot see this is that they are too materialistic and do not believe the evidence of their eyes.

But there are two great dangers here. Not to believe at all and secondly to show too much interest. I do not know which is the most dangerous.

Carmel333, gracia, Byron and 3 others like this.
  4. Julia

Julia Immaculate Heart of Mary, pray for us.

So Padraig, Andy3 is asking about a place where there is a gate to hell somewhere, mentioned on this site. Do you remember where that was.

padraig likes this.
  5. padraig

padraig New Member

I think souls would be very blessed not to come face to face with this stuff at some stage or other in their lives, though most folks don't recognise it even when it is staring them in the face.

But a clue. Think of the most evil person you ever met in your life. That is probably when you came closest to it. Closest to hell.

Just as if you think of the holiest person you ever met in your life, it is there you come closest to heaven.

Sadly very,very few even notice one way or the other.

Carmel333, Byron, AED and 5 others like this.
  6. padraig

padraig New Member

The one that Fr Rodriquez mentioned was in Lyons France. St Iraneus.

Andy3 and Julia like this.
  7. Andy3

Andy3 Powers

I think it’s that what I heard. I couldn’t remember so it was a gate in my mind but now that you mention baptismal font that rings a bell. Don’t know what to make of it as is it real?

8. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

That's the one, Padraig.

9. SgCatholic

SgCatholic Guest

10. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Last edited: Apr 20, 2020
    Mario, gracia, Byron and 2 others like this.
  11. AED

AED Powers

I used to tell my catechism class "imagine being locked up with Hitler for eternity or being in a room with Mother Teresa--your choice"

Carmel333, Mario, gracia and 4 others like this.
  12. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

:)

13. AED

AED Powers

Fr Michel spoke of it but "dont go there." Better to leave it alone. That kind of innocent curiosity can draw things (evil spirits) toward you.

Carmel333, gracia, Byron and 2 others like this.
  14. AED

AED Powers

Malachi Martin said very much the same thing when talking about pedophile priests. I did not realize this corruption dated back to the very early Church. That is horrifying.

Byron, Jo M, padraig and 1 other person like this.
  15. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

St Irenaeus made a major contribution to the Early Church by defining the beliefs about Hell.
    My ancestors were probably from his part of the world: Izmir or as we say, Smyrna
    As far back as we are able to trace, anyway
    Greeks lived in that part of Asia Minor
    They used to travel back and forth to the islands.

Mario, Byron, Sam and 3 others like this.
  16. AED

AED Powers

That is very cool.:)(y)

Sam, Jo M, padraig and 1 other person like this.
  17. AED

AED Powers

Mine were probably painting their bodies blue and getting ready to sack Rome.:confused:

gracia, Sam, Jo M and 2 others like this.
  18. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

:LOL:

19. padraig

padraig New Member

I've just started rereading for the umpteenth time Joan Carrol Cruz's great book , 'Angels and Devils'. I love books like this with so many stories.:)

[​IMG]

Carmel333 and AED like this.
  20. DesertStar7

DesertStar7 To Jesus + through Mary @-}--

I only believe there's a Hell because Our Lord mentioned it repeatedly.

Otherwise I'd be like...oh come on. :rolleyes:

I prefer to think of Paradise and Angels. :love: My mind naturally goes that way very strongly.

AED likes this.