Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by padraig, Jun 2, 2021.

1. Vouthon

Vouthon Angels

I am reminded of St. John Bosco's cryptic remark in his prophecy of 1870:

THE THREE PROPHECIES OF DON BOSCO (franciscan-archive.org)

Iniquity is at an end, sin shall cease, and before two full moons shall have shone in the month of flowers, the rainbow of peace shall appear on the earth

The above prophecy includes a reference to both the Great Monarch and Holy Pope (i.e. "But behold, a great warrior from the north appears, a banner in his right hand, his arm bearing this inscription: 'Irresistible is the hand of the Lord.' At that moment the Venerable Old Man of Rome went forward to meet him, wielding a flaming torch. The banner then grew larger and its blackness became white as snow; in its centre stood out the name of the Almighty in golden letters. The warrior and his followers bowed profoundly to the Venerable Old Man and joined hands with him.")

It predicts a possible date for the dawn of the period of peace, based upon a "Blue Moon" phenomenon occurring in the month of May (?).

According to this definition, the next Blue Moon (two full moons in a single month) to occur during the "month of flowers" (assuming it is May and not a different month) is May 2026:

http://www.moongiant.com/moonphases/May/2026/

If we take the "month of flowers" to be March rather than May, however, the nearest would be March 2037. There are only a finite number of dates in which this particular conjunction of March/May and two full moons can happen in any given 100-year period. In January and March of 1999, we had a situation which only takes place about four times a century and is even rarer: two Blue Moons occurring in the same year. It will not happen again until January and March 2037.

It is from this astronomical phenomenon that we derive the phrase, "once in a blue moon" incidentally.

Here is a scientifically precise and complete list of all Blue Moons calculated to occur this century in the month of May. They amount to five:

http://www.obliquity.com/cgi-bin/bluemoon.cgi

May 2026

May 2045

May 2064

May 2072

May 2083

And in March they amount to three:

March 2037

March 2056

March 2067

All things considered, March is the month where spring officially begins and I would say that some time in the late 2030s (2037-2038) seems our best chance of seeing this realized in all of our lifetimes (I'm 28 years old at the moment) and would align with the information detailed in the prophecies.

Last edited: Jun 10, 2021
    Xavier, Rain, josephite and 2 others like this.
  2. Xavier

Xavier "In the end, My Immaculate Heart will Triumph."

The Site "After the Warning to 2038" has this updated article on specifics for 2038. I think it is suggesting the Warning will happen before 2038, and the TDD, the Three Days of Darkness will take place in 2038.

https://afterthewarningto2038.com/how-do-we-know-the-dates.php

"Prophecies for the Year 2038
    The time of the last secret or events unfolding, called the Chastisement from God is revealed to us by St. Bridget of Sweden and Marie-Julie Jahenny. It marks the time of the event of the Great comet and the Three days of Darkness that will destroy those who will not change.

Another Riddle:

St. Bridget of Sweden remarks: "When the feast of St. Mark shall fall on Easter (April 25, 2038), the feast of St. Anthony on Pentecost (June 13, 2038) and that of St. John the Baptist on the feast of Corpus Christi (June 24, 2038), the whole world shall cry, Woe!" 20(Spring of 2038)

Comment: When certain Saint's feast days fall on certain Church feast days, final events of Chastisement directly from God will unfold. Since St. Bridget's birth, Easter has fallen on April 25 in the Julian calendar in 1451, 1546, and in the Gregorian calendar in 1666, 1734, 1886, 1943, and will coincide in the year 2038, then not again until 2190.

Completing the Riddle above :

Marie-Julie Jahenny discloses from Our Lord: "The Three Days of Darkness will be on a Thursday, Friday, and Saturday, days of the most Holy Sacrament, of the Cross and Our Lady (Easter season)... three days less one night. The earth will be covered in darkness and hell will be loosed on earth. Thunder and lightning will cause those who have no faith or trust in my power, to die of fear. During these three days of darkness, no windows must be open, because no one will be able to see the earth and the terrible color it will have in those days of punishment without dying at once... the sky will be on fire, the earth will split... During these days of darkness, let the blessed candle be lighted everywhere, no other light, will shine... No one outside a shelter... will survive. The earth will shake as at the judgment and fear will be great. Yes, we will listen to the prayers of your friends, not one will perish. We will need them to publish the glory of the cross. The candles of blessed wax alone will give light during this horrible darkness. One candle alone will be enough for the duration of this night of hell... In the homes of the wicked and blasphemers these candles will give no light." 21

Comment: Combining these prophecies, of the visionaries,' defaults to Easter Time: April 22, 23, and 24 of 2038. Easter Sunday falls on the feast of St. Mark, April 25, 2038. The Chastisement was conditional in the 1960s when Mary appeared at Garabandal. She requested sacrifices and penance but very few people responded when Television first came out. Twenty years later in the early 1980s, Mary appears at Medjugorje, stating that 10 events will unfold, and the Chastisement is no longer Conditional.

There are more prophecies with riddles and many straightforward prophecies that complete an understanding of what is coming soon, detailed in the book, "After The Warning To 2038."

3. josephite

josephite Powers

I have, possibly a strange take on the above 2038 prophesies.
    I think in the possibility that the 2038 prophesy could be referring to the final judgement/final chastisement and not the warning!

I believe there is a strong possibility that we could be very close to the warning/illumination of conscience in the next few years; where we could see (among other things) the whole scale conversion of the Jews (and many other realities related in scripture), including, the word of God preached to the whole world and the great apostasy in the church!

After this great enlightenment via the warning , we could see great and good change in the world, with peace and a return to truth!, possibly even the reign of the Immaculate Heart of Mary. However as prophesied at La Sallette, this could be short lived (within one generation) with a period of good harvests because men become God fearing again, these good harvests lulls men back to sleep, which is followed by people rebelling against God (forgetting God again) and then the end comes!

This could mean that the second coming of Jesus is eminent at 2038!

Just my current musings

Byron, Xavier, xynn and 2 others like this.
  4. Vouthon

Vouthon Angels

It remains a distinct possibility that the period of peace and abundance could be short-lived, as Pseudo-Methodius in the 7th century may have us believe, but a number of the prophecies (such as those of St. Hildegard, Venerable Holzhauser and quite a few of the Byzantine ones) envisage a lengthy epoch preceding Antichrist.

To my mind, the length of time is dependant on the actions of the Great Monarch, inasmuch as he - or rather, his office - is the katechon 'withholding' the manifestation of lawlessness, as St. Paul prophesised to the Thessalonians.

Should he inaugurate not only the pacification of society that enables the Church, under the Holy Pontiff, to orchestrate mass conversions and bring about the Reign of the Immaculate Heart of Mary but also abdicates his power (after what is generally predicted in the texts to be a 30 odd year reign) and effectively dissolves his 'imperium' on the Mount of Olives in Israel, then he would be fulfilling the prophecy of the Last World Emperor and removing the 'katechonic' power that restrains the Eschaton, thus making way for the imminent advent of the Son of Perdition.

If he, on the other hand, decides not to abdicate his 'throne' but dies in the time of peace and is succeeded by another, then the katechonic power will remain through his successors as Venerable Holzhauser predicted, meaning that we will have a lengthy epoch of the triumph of the Church Militant and temporal plenitude in world affairs. lasting potentially centuries (or more) until one of his successors at last fulfils the role of Last Emperor.

For her part, St. Hildegard of Bingen concurred with your contention above that the unparalleled time of non-violence, plenty, clement weather and bounty will gradually 'lull' humanity into a fateful 'doze'; a false sense of security that mutates into apathy, lethargy in faith and increasing sinfulness, until both society at large becomes irredeemably corrupt. Eventually, a future Emperor (successor if the GM) would have no choice but to condescend to the wishes of his fractious subjects and abdicate, dissolving the empire back into its constituent member states and clearing the way for the final persecution, now that the 'respite' is over and the time of judgment has arrived.

As she notes: "But because people attribute this quiet peacetime and fruitful abundance to themselves and not to God and meet once more with lethargy when it comes to religion, so many tribulations will again follow as have never before seethed within the world".

Yet he expects this 'peace' to last for a lengthy elapse of time, as stated in her Letter to the Clergy of Trier (1160-61):

"...Afterward, the justice and judgment of God will arise, and the people will know the discipline and fear of God. There will also be good and just individuals among the spiritual people, who, nevertheless, will remain few in numbers because of their humility, but who, like the hermits, will turn back to the first dawn. And they will do this out of fear for times past that, they will understand, had been pernicious to them.

This zeal for sanctity will not wither quickly, but will last for a long time, for all these things will come to pass because of that earlier degenerate time, when there will have been many martyrs for the faith...

After these things take place, all things spiritual will be strengthened, with no weariness or flaw, and people will look into the eye of the Living Book. Then strength and courage and health will return to the people, because the Warrior will fill the air with health and will bring forth the viridity of virtues, so that the faithful will not grow weak in body and spirit in this wayward time. That era will last until a wayward time when the faithful will rush to death as if to a feast. And this time of error will endure in this fashion until in His zeal God graciously and compassionately dispels it...

Then, the devil, raising himself up in his lost son [the Antichrist], seeks to fly on the wings of the winds."

St. Hildegard details, as you likewise allude to above, that in line with man's changed behaviour, the atmosphere will become purified of pollutants, the earth vastly more abundant and all the elements will function together in harmony (c. 1022A). Drawing on Isaiah's prophecy in the Bible, she also prophesizes that every armament and weapon of warfare will be forbidden and only tools for agricultural cultivation will be retained (c. 1022B).

However, she qualifies that in spite of all this superfluity of temporal and spiritual goods, while there will be much rejoicing it will not be full rejoicing, because of the keen religious awareness of the future judgement; men will be similar to pilgrims, she says, who strive toward their true heavenly country, lacking full joy while still travelling (1022D).

This is what will change the longer the peace lasts: a false security paired with lethargy in faith will arise, as St. Paul prophesised: "When they say,There is peace and security,” then sudden destruction will come upon them, as labor pains come upon a pregnant woman" (1 Thessalonians 5:3).

I believe, in concurrence with St. Hildegard, that the lengthier the peacetime endures, then the greater - based on known human psychology - will be the diminishment in faith, grace and corresponding rise in superficial trust of worldly security, within the confines of the Empire that the Great Monarch established.

As such, a longer peace is likelier to fulfil the above prophecy and ultimately lead to a generation (or generations) of human beings that have never known any international conflict, terrorism, civil disorder and inequality or lack of 'plenty' at all (in terms of the distribution of resources and material comfort), as the knowledge of the preceding times of adversity fade into distant historical 'anecdote'.

5. Sam

Sam Powers

You have been asked repeatedly to please explain your remarks. Where have you received your warning from? Yet you say:

Debora G Barbossa said:
    I have observed that the forum owner follows private locutions from hell.

and I have observed a certain fatalism typical of someone who is being guided by deceiving spirits

this type of notice is not appropriate. the market or bitcoin or anything else can break, this is natural and everyone knows

I ask the forum owner to seek help in order to free himself from this spirit of deception, a group of people who can pray for him for spiritual liberation

and many here on the forum are being guided by demons

In Christ I love you

So please answer the question-Where have you received your warning from?

Mary's child, Vouthon, AED and 2 others like this.
  6. Luiflower

Luiflower Angels

No One Knows the Day or Hour

“But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, but My Father only. 37 But as the days of Noah were, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be. 38 For as in the days before the flood, they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noah entered the ark, 39 and did not know until the flood came and took them all away, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be. Matthew 24:36-51

Booklady and AED like this.
  7. AED

AED Powers

I ponder this scripture often. In the rabbinical writings on the Old Testament they speak of "giving in marriage" as men with men and men with beasts.:eek:
    We are just about there it seems to me. What caused God to cleanse the earth with water is once more upon us. Our only refuge is in the Ark of the New Covenant--Mary most holy. And like Noah we too are mocked for it. Just one big SIGH......and constant prayers for conversions.