2021 The Year of Joseph

Discussion in 'Pope Francis' started by Clare A, Dec 27, 2020.

1. Fede

Fede Archangels

Thank you for this!

2. PurpleFlower

PurpleFlower Archangels

Oh my goodness, I don't know if I've ever read anything more horrible than this "Christmas novena!" I have begun a couple times to look at Luisa's writings but each time something felt wrong in my spirit and I immediately stopped. I've wondered if I was wrong to discount it so quickly, so thank you for sharing this, as it confirms her revelations are absolutely diabolical. There is no other way to put it.

3. lynnfiat

lynnfiat Fiat Voluntas Tua

[/QUOTE]
    I also have attached a file that I recently wrote that may be of interest to you and help you understand this incredible Gift of God, if you wish to read it.
    God bless you and have a happy, holy and peaceful New Year.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 3, 2021
  4. lynnfiat

There is nothing diabolical about this Novena - it is Luisa's meditations and what it confirms is how much Our Lord suffered for us - even from the womb. If you would meditate on the words, I am sure you would find them very fruitful. They bring me to tears every time I read them! Of course, you are free to not read them.

5. lynnfiat

I have just re-read what you posted on the Novena. Do you not understand that Jesus, although suffering incredibly - even on the cross, which was His "bed of rest" - as you said, "contented rest, sublime peace, absolute Joy" God IS peace, and knowing that He would save us - gave Him incredible joy (and yes, Our Blessed Mother also)? It makes perfect sense to me, and if you would ponder this, I feel you would find the same answer as I and many others have. To be honest, I do not believe anyone can remark on these things unless they read the 36 volumes to understand what Our dear Lord is telling us. Without the knowledge, how can anyone comment?

6. lynnfiat

Also, on your comment that Luisa said, "that she is holier than St Joseph and all other saints that lived prior to her" is absolutely an untruth. Please, there is enough untruths spoken about Luisa and her writings, and we must get the facts straight before putting our own words into them. Luisa was the most humble - as she said "a little nothing" and would never say any such thing - not did Jesus tell her that she was holier than St. Joseph. I thought I clarified that with what I posted on St. Joseph. St. Joseph is a very great Saint and Luisa loved him dearly (as do I!). You seem to want to make her into a heretic and an evil person. Maybe you should read what SAINT Annibale di Francis said about her. I have already posted this for anyone who would like to read it. I will not do so again. All you need do it look it up.

7. lynnfiat

Remember that Jesus has two natures - human and Divine. As God He could not suffer, but in His humanity He could and certainly did.
    St Joseph pray for us!

8. josephite

josephite Powers

Lynn.
    you state you have read the 36 volumes of Luísa Piccaretta, therefore you would know that Luísa does indeed say, "that she is holier than St Joseph and all other saints", especially as she repeats this, ad nauseum, in her writings, it is an absolute truth.

Below are just 3 examples of her alleged discourse with Jesus regards her greater holiness to all other saints, bar the blessed virgin, there is of course truckloads more! I can direct you to other paragraphs, or post them, if you wish.

Luisa Is the First to Live in the Divine Will: Volume 16; January 24, 1923

Lusia reports Jesus saying...... No one else has entered into my Divine Will to do all that my Humanity did. My Saints have done my Will, but have not entered into It, to do all that my Will does, taking all acts, as though in a twinkling of an eye, from the first to the last man, and becoming actors, spectators and divinizers. By doing my Will It descends into the creature as limited. Look inside my Will: are there perhaps other acts of creature multiplied within mine, reaching up to the last act which is to be performed on this earth? Look well - you will find none. This means that no one has entered. It had been reserved that the doors of my Eternal Volition would only be opened to my little daughter so as to unify her acts with mine and with those of my Mama, and render all our acts triple, before the Supreme Majesty and for the good of creatures. Now, since I have opened the doors, others may enter, provided that they dispose themselves for such a great good."
    "My daughter, my Will in Heaven contained the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. One was the Will of the Three Divine Persons; even though They were distinct among Themselves, Their Will was one, It formed all Our happiness, and Our equality in love, in power, in beauty, etc. Now, in seeing the great good of acting alone in Three distinct Persons, Our Will wants to act alone in three distinct persons on earth; and these are: the Mother, the Son, the Spouse. Through them It wants to release more seas of happiness which will bring immense goods to all the pilgrim souls."

All amazed, I said: ‘My Love, who will be this fortunate Mother, this Son and this Spouse, which will conceal the Trinity on earth, and in whom your Will will be one?’ And Jesus: "What! Have you not understood? Two of them are already at their place of honor: my Divine Mama and I, the Eternal Word, Son of the Celestial Father, and Son of the Celestial Mother since, by incarnating Myself in Her womb, I became Her own Son. The Spouse is the little daughter of my Will. I am in the middle, my Mama is at my right, and the Spouse at my left. As my Will acts in Me, It echoes to the right and to the left, and forms one single Will. This is why I have poured so many graces in you Luisa (my Spouse), I opened the doors of My Will, I revealed to you Luisa the secrets, the prodigies which My Will contains: to open many ways, so that you Luisa might be reached by the echo of My Will, and, losing your own, you Luisa might live with My Will alone. Aren’t you happy?"

Volume 15; July 11, 1923

Now, my daughter, you too are unique in my mind, and will also be unique in history.
    There will not be, either before or after you, another creature for whom I will dispose... Having chosen you in order to deposit in you the sanctity, the goods, the effects and the attitude of my Supreme Will... the ‘Fiat Voluntas Tua on earth as It is in Heaven’ may be fulfilled in my Church. Ah! you do not know how much I had to give you to dispose your capacity, so that I might deposit my Will in you. I removed from you any seed of corruption; I purified your soul, your very nature..... And even though I did not exempt you from original sin, as I did with my dear Mother, by removing from you the seed of corruption I worked another prodigy of grace, never conceded to anyone else, because it was not decorous for my Will, trice holy, to descend into and take possession of a soul which would be shaded, even slightly, by the slightest corrupted breath. My Will would not have adapted Itself to taking possession of her, to communicating Its attitude to her, had It seen any seed of corruption in her, just as I, Word of the Father, would not have adapted Myself to being conceived in the womb of the Celestial Mama, had I not exempted Her from original sin. And then, how many graces have I not given you? You think it is nothing, and therefore you give it no thought...
    Three times did the Supreme Divinity decide to operate ‘ad extra’. The first was in Creation, and it was without the intervention of the creature, since none of them had yet come out to the light of the day. The second was in Redemption, and with it intervened a woman, the holiest, the most beautiful – my Celestial Mama.
    These are divine decrees, and they must have full completion. And in order to fulfill this decree We want to use another woman – and that is you (Luisa).

Volume 16: February 20, 1924

My daughter, your mission of having been called in a way all special and new to live in my Will? Had there been other souls in my Church before you, since the living in my Will is the most important thing, the thing which interests me the most and for which I care so much, there would have been the traces, the norms, the teachings in my Church from those who would have had the chance to live life in my Will. There would have been the knowledges, the attractions, the effects and the goods which this living in my Will contains. Had there been many other manifestations, I would have made use of my power, making the sublime way of living in my Will shine forth.

Last edited: Jan 4, 2021
  9. josephite

josephite Powers

A beautiful Rosary to St Joseph!

Sam and Clare A like this.
  10. Clare A

Clare A Archangels

Thank you Josephite.

This thread went a bit off topic. I must say that from this cursory glimpse Luisa reminds me of Vassula Ryden. The messages are long winded and have an awful lot about the writer.

Back to Joseph - I have now got the consecration book and am reading the chapter on the wonders of Joseph. I think the actual retreat for the consecration should have been put after the information as so little is written about Joseph that it’s good to have an overview to start with. I feel I am going to get a lot from this year of Joseph especially as we are in such a tribulation. Maybe a good time to commend Trump to the Terror of Demons?!

11. josephite

josephite Powers

St Joseph is so very powerful at our present time in Gods plan.
    The year before us, is a the marvellous year!

Our Lord Jesus, being overwhelmed by the Love and humility of His Virginal Foster Father St Joseph, devised a heavenly plan to exonerate St Joseph in the eyes of the world, and to give him alone the ability to dispense special graces along with the most Immaculate Virgin, something not seen nor heard of before the year 2020!

How sublime are the edicts of Our Lord!

The enemies of Christ have attained, accumulated, orchestrated and blanketed all media coverage of all heresies! this continues with the scare of a virus paralysing the world.
    It seems we have been alone for many a year and What can we do!

But Jesus has heard our prayer.....

And along comes the first Knight of Christ, St Joseph!, in his purity, his silent strength and his justness, and so we are fortified!

Jesus has given His foster father, St Joseph, a treasury of graces to dispense in these latter times. Let us now open this treasure trove!

I believe the graces given to St Joseph will overturn the current heresies of millennialism, as well as the heresy that Jesus comes three times!

These current heresies have invaded our Catholic conscience over the last 10 years and many are disposed to accept them, why? because our collective catholic senses have been in diabolical disorientation, and we now believe that our current beliefs trump the beliefs of our fathers before us.

BUT This is untrue! Because Jesus is the same yesterday, today and forever!

With St Joseph this year, in a special way we have the power to topple these modern day heresies and to overcome the mortal grip they have on many members of the Catholic Church!

St Joseph protector and guardian of the Catholic Church pray for us!
    Thank you Saint Joseph For your protection! Amen

Clare A likes this.
  12. Julia

Julia Immaculate Heart of Mary, pray for us.

I am beginning to wonder if Pope Francis is not a prophet in dedicating the year 2021 to Saint Joseph.

If the democrats succeed in taking over in the USA on 20th January 2021, we will need Saint Joseph to rescue us. Those democrats will certainly want to destroy Jesus and all He stands for.

I think we need to saddle up the donkey and run for the hills guided by Saint Joseph with Jesus and Mary safe in our hearts, and we in theirs.

13. lynnfiat

Like the Maccabees did? Yep!!!

Clare A and Julia like this.
  14. Clare A

Clare A Archangels

The news from the USA is decidedly grim. How I believed that Trump would be re-elected and complete the work he started. I was naive. I didn't factor in the lies and cheating.

St Joseph, cover us all with your cloak, especially those in the USA! Only God can save it now. While we in the Old Country face a new version of the deadly plague. There's a Facebook group called God Speaks Will You Listen. I feel this is true of the West right now.

josephite, Julia, Te Deum and 3 others like this.
  15. PurpleFlower

PurpleFlower Archangels

Interesting that you put it this way. In the early morning hours, as I couldn't sleep, I talked to St. Joseph and asked him to take me with him wherever he goes, as God always showed him where to take the holy family to safety. I told him, my family is now under his cloak so he has to take us with him.

Julia, Mary's child, Suzanne and 3 others like this.
  16. Clare A

Clare A Archangels

[​IMG]

To learn what Bl Anne Catherine Emmerich wrote about St Joseph in her visions, there are two beautiful videos
    St Joseph's youth and life before the Birth of Christ:
    St Joseph's life after the Birth of Christ to his death:

I listened to these with my eyes closed, enjoying the beautiful narration and the sense of peace it gave. These visions are of course pious opinion, we are not bound to believe them, but they do evoke life in the time of Jesus vividly.

17. andree

andree Archangels

josephite, Sam, Jo M and 1 other person like this.
  18. From Divine Intimacy:
    02F763FF-9497-4ABD-92DD-0E7F993463DC.jpeg

Sam, Jo M and Julia like this.
  19. Julia

Julia Immaculate Heart of Mary, pray for us.

There are two threads on the Forum preparing for 19th March in honour of Saint Joseph. (y)

Thread 1 is under Saints...33 days prep Saint Joseph 19th March. There are links on that thread to honour Saint Joseph.
    Thread 2 is under Video Blogs....2 minute Litany to Saint Joseph. There are daily updates on that thread for St Joseph.

Last edited: Mar 1, 2021
    josephite, andree and Jo M like this.
  20. andree

andree Archangels

Thank you Julia, I hadn't looked at those threads.

josephite and Julia like this.