2 NYC police officers shot execution style

Discussion in 'The Spirit of the USA' started by Bonaventure, Dec 21, 2014.

1. Bonaventure

Bonaventure Guest

in Brooklyn, sitting in their patrol cars on antiterror duty.....
    deranged gunman from Baltimore apparently in retaliation
    for Eric Garner decision. Suspect is black muslim and committed
    suicide in subway after pursuit by NY police.

2. CrewDog

CrewDog Guest

More "SIGNS" ;-( I fear this sort of thing will escalate as Copy-Cat Killers come out of the woodwork. The NYPD Union has put out "orders" to their rank-n-file to operate in "War on Cops Mode" which will make the streets, very much, less safe .... just as Satan planned! Perhaps I've been reading too many blogs but I'm getting a Bad Feeling that the New Year will not be a happy one.
    God Save Us!

little me likes this.
  3. Bonaventure

Bonaventure Guest

thankfully, my NYC guy is home for the weekend.....I fear all the repercussions as you say.....

4. FatimaPilgrim

FatimaPilgrim Powers

DeBlasio, Holder, Obama, Sharpton et al have these men's blood on their hands. NYC should remove DeBlasio immediately. Civil war is being fomented

little me likes this.
  5. miker

miker Powers

DeBlasio has lost all respect of the NYPD and I'm sure most of the other UNIFORMED men and women who risk their lives everyday protecting all of us. The tragic death of these two cops should be the prime thoughts right now, but a real lack of leadership and sense of a city in great divide is also very apparent for those of us who live here.

www.cnn.com/video/standard.html?/video/us/2014/12/21/vo-nypd-officers-turn-backs-on-deblasio.&hpt=hp_t1&from_homepage=yes&video_referrer=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.cnn.com%2F

Eternal rest grant unto them O Lord and let perpetual shine upon them. May their souls and all the souls of the faithful departed rest in peace. Amen.

little me likes this.
  6. miker

miker Powers

I sense in a very palpable and real way, evil all about this act. It want to impost it's chaos and spread it's hate and violence in this city and in this country and world. I can't imagine the pain for the families involved on all sides of the recent racial issues. But, I sense it involves evil - in the literal sense. I feel the only response as hard as it would be (and I'm being honest here - not sure if it was someone close to me I could do so hope I'm not a hypocrite) is love and forgiveness. To be honest, my first gut reaction was not this and yes, it's still hard to swallow some of these politicians who chose words these past few weeks that IMO created the insanity in the heart of the man who pulled the trigger yesterday. But, again, my sense us they are all just pawns being used by the evil one and again IMO that is the real battle ground. Perhaps again a sign of what will happen soon and a test of how as a Christian I need to respond? I don't know, but I think we need to pray. Peace. Come Lord Jesus, Come!

picadillo and Eamonn like this.
  7. padraig

padraig Powers

8. padraig

padraig Powers

9. Fatima

Fatima Powers

They call people insane, because they refuse to acknowledge it as demonic. Until the secular world accepts the turth of the evil world and where it originates from, they will never get it right.

10. PotatoSack

PotatoSack Powers

I agree these leaders are inciting and dividing. It gives people an excuse to do acts like this. And I don't think the attacker is insane. Lord help this country. We got the leaders we deserve as we have turned our backs on God. Stan's plan is underway. Sometimes I'm shocked at what our leaders say as it is like they are in trance as well as the main stream media and the coverage. It gives me a weird feeling.

11. padraig

padraig Powers

God is our anchor. Without God we drift into strange currents. Without God, without prayer our Guardain Angles shut down and all kind of strange things wander in.

I heard the most terrible reports from Syria during the week. About a battle field that is littered with the body parts of suicide bombers. The young men who go out there are sent out to blow themselves up i na factory like basis, while their hypocrites, their leaders make sure the locals stay safe. The foriegners I suppose not being consdered as good Muslims as their own.

The devil is very,very powerful at the moment. May God help anyone who does not pray their front door is lying wide open to let evil walk in and walk in it will. The wrold is truning black and white right beofre our eyes. Pure good and pure evil.
    In a sense souls that do not pray and walk the road of evil are insane. But only in a sense. I do not suppose ,for instance the Nazis were insane. Only evil and Godless. Evil is insane. But only in a sense.

The real reason the media is so quick to use the word insane is that they hate using the word, 'Evil' .They hate using the word because it draws them into deeper spiritual questions.

Thomas likes this.
  12. miker

miker Powers

I was watching a news/talk show last night where they brought together black and white city officials to talk about this issue. They all said nice things and I think in human terms they do want to find a way to heal the city. BUT, as I was watching, I said to my wife, they've said a lot of things that lead to this divide- poverty, drugs, singke parent hones and every solution they offer is man-made. They suggestion the Department of Education, housing, social devices, etc to help. But not one word, to the only real solution, bringing God back into our community, our schools, and our homes. Like I said, beautiful words and I think people who want to help, but I'm afraid going in with band aids to as Pope Francis so aptly put to heal gaping wounds of the souks. Even in the face of this, our world still doesn't recognize it needs God. Believe me I don't want the Storms that are coming, but even I, a mere creature, see the need for us - our world- needing to be re-ordered to know our complete reliance must be on God.

FatimaPilgrim and padraig like this.
  13. Adoremus

Adoremus Powers

Everything is put down to psychology and psychiatry because we think that science and scientific reasoning can give us all the answers to everything. To call it evil would mean that science doesn't have all the answers and that would be unthinkable in this age of "enlightenment". I have even heard priests preach that the demoniac cleansed by Jesus was really just insane, so these ideas are very pervasive.

FatimaPilgrim likes this.
  14. Thomas

Thomas Angels

Many of you are much more well versed in prophecy than I am and you may recall where it was said that the first breakdown would be economic (does anyone really believe the economic systems in the West are sound?), then the social breakdown, then the political breakdown. I think we are seeing the social breakdown occur now.

15. Andy3

Andy3 Powers

No they are insane based on the definition:

in·san·i·ty
    inˈsanədē/
    noun
    noun: insanity
    the state of being seriously mentally ill; madness.

extreme foolishness or irrationality.

Not having the Most High in your heart is extreme foolishness and irrational to me and I am sure to God as well.