1968 Prophesy. Refugee Crisis!

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by Julia, Aug 31, 2015.

1. padraig

padraig Powers

I am afraid Bobby , Islam has given us little reason to trust her. They must be killing not hundreds but thousands of Christians every day.

Basically they are running to us for refuge because their own co-religionists are killing them. Still it was Jesus who told us than we welcome the stranger we welcome him.

I just hope the stranger has not got a knife behind his back.

2. garabandal

garabandal Powers

I have always found this a very striking verse (John 16v2).

Indeed, an hour is coming when those who kill you will think that by doing so they are offering worship to God.

Patty likes this.
  3. padraig

padraig Powers

Yes when God said, 'Love your enemies', it must have been with folks like ISIS in mind.

What an incredible teaching! how startling to those who first heard it!! Only God could have said such a thing. Sign of Jonas indeed.

Patty likes this.
  4. Heidi

Heidi Powers

I had a very similar dream in 2008!!!!!!!

5. PotatoSack

PotatoSack Powers

was your dream in the US? your profile says MN, which has a lot of muslims?

6. Pijon

Pijon Principalities

You should be concerned, as Pedro Regis prophesied something very similar:

14.07.2005 - Mensagem de Nossa Senhora, n° 2.548

Queridos filhos, é chegado o momento oportuno para viverdes na graça de Deus. A humanidade busca a morte, mas o Senhor quer oferecer-vos a vida. Se acolherdes com alegria o Evangelho do Meu Jesus sereis salvos. Eu sou a vossa Mãe e sofro por causa dos vossos sofrimentos. A humanidade experimentará o amargo preparado pelas próprias mãos dos homens.. Uma grande ação maléfica está sendo preparada pelos homens de barba grande. Sofrimento e dor se darão em várias partes ao mesmo tempo. Um exército vai explodir. O ódio se apoderou do coração de muitos dos Meus pobres filhos e estes caminham como cegos a guiar outros cegos. Rezai. Rezai muito. Esta é a mensagem que hoje vos transmito em nome da Santíssima Trindade. Obrigada por Me terdes permitido reunir-vos aqui por mais uma vez. Eu vos abençôo em nome do Pai, do Filho e do Espírito Santo. Amém. Ficai em paz.

A great evil action is being prepared by the men with the great beard. Pain and suffering will be given in multiple places at the same time. An army will explode.

You had a dream about something which will actually happen.

7. PotatoSack

PotatoSack Powers

I have my doubts on pedro. I have warmed up to him over the years, but never sold on him, although many forum members here believe. He has always had a list of calamities for multiple places that he is bound to get some right. So I am skeptical.

8. padraig

padraig Powers

Yes its kind of like shotgun prophecy, he forecasts so very,very much he is bound to hit something, somewhere on the nail.

9. Pijon

Pijon Principalities

I can guarantee that, when Pedro Regis gives a list about specific cities, most of the time he refers to 2-3 global catastrophes (tsunami, and so on) that will hit them. So, someone wouldn't have even the time to check if the prophecies were right.
    If you read each of the messages given to Pedro Regis, you'll believe them, especially this:

http://www.pedroregis.com/english/mensagem-458.php

garabandal likes this.
  10. josephite

josephite Powers

It was reported that a Hindu man who had seen his young son murdered in front of his eyes, by the Muslim rioters in 1946, went in response and murdered a Muslim boy of the same age.

This was during the Calcutta Riots of 1946, where four days of massive Hindu-Muslim riots in the capital of Bengal, India, resulted in 5,000 to 10,000 dead, and some 15,000 wounded, between August 16 and 19, 1946.

This distraught Hindu man came in grief, despair, and distress to see Mahatma Gandhi [a great Hindu spiritual and political leader who advocated non violent methods of civil protests of oppression] for advise and to know how he could now possibly live after having witnessed his son's death and became a murderer himself.

This was the Mahatmas advice;

Go out to the streets, that are now filled with Hindu and Muslim orphaned children, and find a young orphaned Muslim boy and take care of him, give him a good life and raise him as your son, but you must raise him to be a good Muslim. Do this as atonement and you will have peace and be able to live.

Last edited: Sep 7, 2015
    Julia and Torrentum like this.
  11. garabandal

garabandal Powers

This how I see it as well.

Pijon likes this.
  12. Torrentum

Torrentum Guest

For the second Sunday in a row, the sermon in a church I attend (not my usual church) has been about the urgent need to deal with the refugees. The priest likened it to the Exodus of the Isaelites, millions of people.

Truly a biblical issue at this point.

lynnfiat likes this.
  13. Julia

Julia Immaculate Heart of Mary, pray for us.

I think it is only fair to remember that President Bush and Prime Minister Blair went into full blown oil grabbing mode and toppled Sadam Hussain, a Warrior type leader of a tribal nation who had the fear and respect of the population in Iraq. That nation was more advanced then the best of us in his time. And life was not bad for the majority. The Kurds were picked on.

Then they turned on Gadaffi in Lybia, another Warrior type leader of a tribal nation who was feared and respected by the population there. He kept the peace in his country.

Finally the warmongers in the USA and Europe went for President Assad in Syria, and the great unfolding of the power of the terrorists who incidentally were financed and trained by USA an UK as far as I know began to grow. Our so called powerful nations thought to be smart and get terrorists to internally topple Assad. Well they have had a run for their billions and trillions or whatever they spent, and Assad is still surviving. I hope he is in power after some of our Killers have long gone. None of them can play the high moral ground. All our Leaders are responsible for genocide of the unborn. And now they are talking about genocide of the sick and elderly. So let he who is without sin cast the stone against Leaders in the Middle East who may be responsible for slaughter in their own Nations. Ours are just as culpable if you ask me.

Sorry, I needed a little rant.

With the refugee crisis, we are living with the fallout or consequences of our Leaders choices. We elected them, so we get to share the outcome of their bad decisions.

I think Jesus asked us to turn the other cheek if we are struck. I don't think He expects us to lie down and die if we see a crazy man coming at us with a knife or gun. I reckon we are entitled to grab the swine and get him before he gets us. The same as any attacker with or without a religious cause.

What do you think.

Last edited: Sep 6, 2015
    josephite likes this.
  14. padraig

padraig Powers

We must help the strnger Julia.

But we must be careful he is not a wolf in sheeps clothes. Prudence.

Always prudence. There are many millions out there who just want to kill us.

I am sorry , but it is just a simple fact

[​IMG]

15. Julia

Julia Immaculate Heart of Mary, pray for us.

Of course we have to help the refugees. My point was, our governments have opened a can of worms. We get to live with the outcome.

Of course I am aware many muslim believers think we are fodder to be conquered or killed.

But I feel we have to adopt a genuine strategy to defend ourselves should we find we are being turned on like the people of Mostar when the locals welcomed the muslim refugees and once their numbers exceeded the locals who had given them shelter. The muslims turned on the locals. A fine thank you for hospitality. The people of Mostar had to fight in the end. That is what I would do if the numbers grow and we are attacked, like the people of Mostar in the war there.

I am aware many Syrians are Christians, we must help them.

16. padraig

padraig Powers

We can only do what we can as individuals and as a Church.

I am afraid our Governments, like out countries have long, long since forsaken God, so nothing they do can ever be wise.

Our one hope is in God. Not men.

josephite, lynnfiat and Julia like this.
  17. padraig

padraig Powers

You know, I can't think of a single Government in the entire world I would trust to walk my dogs.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 6, 2015
    garabandal, lynnfiat and Julia like this.
  18. padraig

padraig Powers

19. padraig

padraig Powers

What a good man our Pope is. Bless Him, this is Christ talking. We did the same for the Jews during the Second World War.

20. Joe Crozier

Joe Crozier Guest

It is estimated that Pope Pius XII was personally responsible for saving 860,000 Jews. He was declared to be a good man by The Jewish Nation. They wanted to plant a forest of 860,000 trees in his honour. The chief Rabbi of Rome converted to Catholicism and named his son Eugene, the Christian name of Pius XII.