13th October Fatima

Discussion in 'The mystical and Paranormal' started by padraig, Oct 13, 2021.

1. padraig

padraig Powers

Anniversary of the Miracle of the Sun and...

https://www.independent.co.uk/space/solar-storm-earth-power-grid-satellite-b1936092.html

Huge solar storm hitting Earth today could cause mass disruption for power grids and satellites, agency warns
    The geomagnetic storm will arrive at midday, and continue until tomorrow

An enormous solar flare is expected to hit Earth today, potentially affecting power grids and generating an aurora in northern latitudes.

The coronal mass ejection originates from the Sun, which is caused by a huge burst of electrically conducting plasma.

An alert published by the US National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) informed that we should expect “weak power grid fluctuations” and satellite “orientation irregularities” which could increase drag on craft in low Earth orbit.

The agency rates the storm as G2, which means it is moderately strong. It is expected to arrive around midday and will continue until 12 October.

"Aurora is possible through [the] 11th across much of Scotland, although cloud amounts are increasing, meaning sightings are unlikely”, the Met Office said, as reported by Sky.

2. "Quis ut Deus"

"Quis ut Deus" Powers Staff Member

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: that happened yesterday Bro .:D:D:D

Mary's child likes this.
  3. padraig

padraig Powers

I thought it was a two day deal?.. that it was still going on today?

One thing about Fatima that draws my attention is that at Akita and at other apparition sites we are told that fire will fall from heaven. This seems very,very like the sun dancing at Fatima.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2021
    AED, Mary's child, Byron and 4 others like this.
  4. BrianK

BrianK Archangels Staff Member

Yes, I am convinced that the Miracle of the Sun at Fatima was itself a prophecy, a foretelling of a micronova of the sun, which will cause the “fire from the sky” warned about at Akita.

AED and Mary's child like this.
  5. sparrow

sparrow Exitus ~ Reditus

I keep hearing this over and over.. nothing ever happens! I suspect that at some point some massive one may happen and be part of the chastisement. Not gonna worry about tomorrow when today has sufficient evil ;)

Te Deum, HeavenlyHosts and AED like this.
  6. Christy Beth

Christy Beth Archangels

OK. This may sound strange, but I didn't think about it until recently. I had open heart surgery on 10/13/2021. Right on the day of the vision in Fatima. I guess the lady was really looking out for me. I apparently recovered faster than expected. I was in the hospital for a week, and then did rehab and all that. I had my last rehab on March 1 of this year. I had other help at home as well, but am now basically fully recovered. May I always keep this in mind when things get tough. As I am sure they will in the time to come. I'm trying to praise God more for all the things he has blessed me with. And at the same time, I'm trying to storm heaven with my prayers to protect my parish. We don't have a regular priest right now. and I pray that one is assigned to us real soon because we really need strong leadership right now.

7. Christy Beth

Christy Beth Archangels

OOOOPS I had the surgery last year, not this year. I'm pretty much as recovered as I'm going to get.

"Quis ut Deus", AED and Mary's child like this.
  8. Mary's child

Mary's child Powers

(y) Lol, I figured out that it was last year because it was posted before the 13th of this year. :)

9. Christy Beth

Christy Beth Archangels

As the saying goes, we all make mistakes, right?

Mary's child likes this.
  10. Mary's child

Mary's child Powers

Yes we do. :)