1. Welcome to Mother of God Forums - A place dedicated to the Mother of God. Please feel free to join us in prayer and sharing. Please Register to start posting.
    Dismiss Notice

World Peace

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by padraig, Aug 9, 2017.

1. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Archangels

Wow. Quite a link. Thanks for posting. I agree, it wouldn't take long for the contamination to spread.

2. padraig

padraig New Member

I think he reads the forum very, very regularly:):)

HeavenlyHosts likes this.
  3. padraig

padraig New Member

I think he reads the forum very, very regularly:):)

4. padraig

padraig New Member

There are maybe some indicators in bits of pieces we have heard from authentic prophecy down the years.

Apparently it will start from an unexpected source (and everyone is looking at N Korea, China , Russia, Iran etc)

It will start in Venezuala (which no one expects)

It will involve a region of the world.It will occur unexpectedly, right out of the blue (unexpected are present events, I think)

There will be signs the sky.

I do expect things to happen and happen quite shortly. God's Will be done. Do I hope that things will happen? No I do not, I love my quiet life.

But man proposes and God disposes as they say.

I susect thefirst step will be Venzuala as Maria Esperanza said.

Byron and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  5. Don_D

Don_D Archangels

I have read that Maria Esperanza and her family were supporters of Chavez back in the beginning of all this in Venezuela. Does anyone else know if this is true or slander?

On another note; Venezuela in 2001 entered into a strategic agreement with China who at the time had little to no influence in Latin America. They then became the number one recipient of loans made by China to Latin America to the tune of 63 billion since that time. Since Venezuela is unable to repay these loans China has stepped up and made an agreement with Venezuela who has the richest oil reserves in S America to be repaid in oil. In turn, the US has affected the price of oil and it has plummeted, causing Venezuela's economy to tank, basic necessities to become very scarce and they have doubled down on their ties to communism. Blaming the US for their misfortune.

These are just some things to consider when wondering why Venezuela has become such a hot spot. China needs oil and a lot of it. I want to add also that when you see video of the riots there take a good look at the gear and vehicles used by the police and military. Much of it is Chinese.

Last edited: Aug 12, 2017
  6. padraig

padraig New Member

I am amazed watching the riots in Charlottesville, wondering where were the police? Perhaps this is another Sign? Civil Breakdown?

7. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Archangels

My son and I were just now driving home after picking up some dinner after he got off work, and we heard the breaking news that a police helicopter has crashed while on its way to the riot site. No further info available but it should be available now on twitter.

8. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Archangels

Civil breakdown for sure:(
    And divisions
    All is escalating

9. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Archangels

2 dead in Virginia State Police copter crash connected to the riots
    :(

10. CrewDog

CrewDog Powers

CIVIL WAR II :( ......... None here should be surprised ... too many SIGNS to count .... The Storm is unfolding .. so.........
    GOD SAVE ALL HERE!!

HeavenlyHosts and Mary's child like this.
  11. Don_D

Don_D Archangels

Not surprised at all. We have been heading for this for some time now here in the US. Buckle your seat belts and get the HE!! out of the cities or anyplace where these kinds of events are remotely close by.

HeavenlyHosts and Mary's child like this.
  12. padraig

padraig New Member

I suppose the whole world could be in flames, but if we have peace in our own hearts we have everything. On the other hand if the whole world was at peace and we had hatred and violence in our own hearts we would have nothing.

Last edited: Aug 14, 2017 at 7:08 AM
    Tanker, AED, Don_D and 1 other person like this.
  13. Don_D

Don_D Archangels

Hey that's in my neck of the woods! The NWO peeps love Seattle, there are a lot of useful idiots there. Strong union presence too so its really easy to get people to show up.

Too bad nobody believes them anymore.

Isn't it interesting the timing of all these flash protests given the Lynch Comey stuff coming out?

Byron and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  14. fallen saint

fallen saint Baby steps :)

I wouldn't be surprised if Sorros is paying David Duke and company. Sorros wants to cause chaos. He will pay anyone

:(

15. heyshepard

heyshepard Principalities

I know this is not the proper location, but wanted all to know that I'll be going to the Assumption of our Blessed Virgin Mary shortly and that I carry all of you in my heart to the foot of Jesus & Mary and ask for peace and love for all the members of the "Mother of God" forum. All of you are my family.
    May the Lord bless you and protect you always!
    Matt Shepard

Byron, BrianK, SgCatholic and 8 others like this.
  16. Mary's child

Mary's child Principalities

Thank you so much Matt! May our heavenly mother be with all of us here. :)

heyshepard likes this.
  17. soldier of christ

soldier of christ Principalities

Wouldn't this be a wonderful world,"heaven on earth" if everyone felt this way?

AED and heyshepard like this.
  18. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Archangels

Thank you , Matt. Very comforting to have your prayers at Mass on the Assumption!

AED and heyshepard like this.
  19. AED

AED Archangels

Thank you!!!!

heyshepard likes this.
  20. Katfalls

Katfalls Principalities

Well, I know some of you don't want to talk about Charlie Johnson, but I am now wondering if he wasn't right? He said to expect civil chaos which we are now experiencing and have been for quite some time. I think what upset the apple cart was when Trump was elected, but is he really running the country? I see so many signs of a shadow govt., and I don't think Trump is allowed to run the country, therefore I concede Charlie was right. Maybe not in the way we expected . . .just sayin'.

Byron and CrewDog like this.
  21. Don_D

Don_D Archangels

Hi Katfalls, I think that what Charlie's message got across was right in some ways, praying and trusting in Our Lord and each one of us taking the next right step in our daily lives. Personally I took this to mean pray the rosary daily and abandon myself and my family to Our Blessed Mother. Trusting in her Son. This was a message of hope.

However anybody paying attention can see the state our Church, nation and the world is in and has been for decades now. I really liked Charlie's message until he came out and said that Obama would not leave office. This was where he lost me and I am sure many others completely. Unless people in the US have been living under a rock for decades it's been plain to see that the US government has had it's own agenda. The media and election process made this even more clear. Now we have sponsored civil chaos. This has been happening all over the world. Sponsored by men and women who seek to remake things in mans image.

So, I guess one could come to the conclusion that he was right but in that case so are a whole slew of people who are not visionaries or even religious for that matter and can simply see the times we are in.