Will the world see Mary at the time of the Warning?

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by Jackie, Sep 16, 2014.

1. Joe Crozier

Joe Crozier Guest

The warning will be something new. We all know our sins at some level and to some degree. We just don't know what they really do to our relationships with God and each other. Often we know what is wrong or bad. We don't know why. We really don't know the way our sins affect God. We know they resulted in the crucifixion of God's Son. We know that God so loved the world that he sacrificed his Son to save us. We do not understand our sins as God sees them. In the warning we will be alone with God for the ultimate Father-child talk. (My dad was a judge but always a father. Sometimes he could be severe. In the Warning God will be educator more than Judge and still be our merciful Father. In the particular and general accounting He will present as Judge) Because we do not understand the true nature of sin and its how it's power to oppose love works we cannot appreciate just how much we are loved or how much God thirsts for our love. Nor do we really know how our sin affects God or why. We have to understand in our hearts not just in our heads. In the warning we will be educated about our sin. And we will be left desolate in the face of our offense. We will prefer to be dead. But we must not despair as Judas did. Being shown how exactly our sins operate on our souls and on the hearts of Jesus and Mary and coming to a new understanding that God still loves us despite our sins will be almost unbearable. There will be no hiding place and nothing will be hidden. But as Fr Andreu in Garabandal who was given a preview of the Miracle and who saw Our Lady just before he died said "we are fortunate to have such a Mother in heaven and that there is nothing to fear about the afterlife" The warning will be something new, not a rehashing of our sins but a new understanding of the wrong we have done. As Glenn says it will be An education about our sin. All our sins. Through this we should gain a new understanding of God and His Sacred Heart and the Immaculate Heart. We will be shown why sin is sin and this will be more personal than we can imagine. It will tear us apart. It will break our hearts. But we will mend. In this way the Warning will prepare us for The Miracle which is for the conversion of the world. We will be ready to change.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 20, 2016
    Patty and Fatima like this.
  2. Viv A Freeman

Viv A Freeman Angels

The fear of the Lord is the beginning of Wisdom. There is something beginning with an 'A' that goes with the Warning. This could be Aparicion/Apparition. This could be of the Immaculate Conception. The Spanish, French and the English word for this appearance begin with an 'A'. This could be to encourage perseverance until the Miracle, to give incentive and courage to live better lives rather than just comfort which is self indulgent. We are told in today's readings not to be self indulgent. Many may be inclined to hopelessness and despair as a first effect of the Warning. The appearance of Mary at the Warning may restore hope and faith that meaningful change is possible, that this really is a second chance worth pursuing. The fear of loss of the love of God and Blessed Mother could drive us on to conversion after the education of our offence. Thus fear could be reinforced by her actual appearance and the realisation of the enormity of the loss that we face. Then we shall indeed be comforted as Fr Andreu was at Her appearance at The Miracle. The anticipation of seeing Her again will be enough to keep us going. Edit: This could be something to do with the start of the visible Rescue to which Charlie Johnston refers. At Garabandal the girls could not wait to see Her again after each visit. This anticipation kept them going.

Last edited: Jun 25, 2016
  3. Carol55

Carol55 Ave Maria

This may help you:
    http://www.garabandal.org/News/Garabandal_Warning_Miracle_Interviews.shtml
    I don't think that the "A" Conchita mentions stands for apparition but anyone can speculate what they want.

I thought that Mary would not appear at the Warning but after reading through a lot of this thread I guess that is just my opinion because it seems that it is uncertain. It is my opinion that Mary will not appear at the Miracle either but I believe that when these 2 events occur, her importance should be made known to everyone just by the fact that she announced these events but since I am a believer my opinion is a little skewed.

4. Viv A Freeman

Viv A Freeman Angels

Thank you Carol. I have edited the above to inform that not only the English and the Spanish word begin with an 'A' but also the French. The three main languages of the phenomena. I wonder if anyone else has suggested 'apparition'. If a simple mind like mine has then suppose they have. I posted this in respect of Glenn's opinion that the Fear engendered by the Warning will be more effective than the comfort an appearance may give. I also think of Conchita's words that fear and terror are not the best way to draw people to God. There are different kinds of fear, however, like the holy fear of any child shocked by the alarming plea of a mothers warning to stop at the edge of a busy road when to cross would mean death. As you say we are all entitled to our thoughts. Thank you for your link the contents of which I am already familiar edit: but can you give me your reason for rejecting apparition apart from its specified absence in the official witness to what we can expect. It may not be specified but its possibility is specified. We are actually invited to speculate here. I think this is the only time we are invited to speculate having deliberately only been provided with a clue. Everything else we need to know has been given clearly and concisely.

5. Carol55

Carol55 Ave Maria

I provided that link due to the fact that when I read it I think that Conchita is looking for a word that begins with an "A" to describe what she states "To me, it's like two stars... that crash and make a lot of noise and a lot of light but they don't fall... It's something that's not going to hurt us but we're going to see it." But my thoughts are my own and I really do feel that we should respect each other's opinions and provide as much information as we can, so in the end we will learn from each other.

I think of the Spanish word iluminaciĆ³n it could sound like an "A". I simply believe that God is going to first darken the sky and then illuminate it with a cross, I sometimes think that it will be similar to lightning. I recently saw a show which showed that there are so many types of lightning it would amaze most people. I also have wondered how the whole Earth would be able to see the same thing at the same time, so in my opinion there will be multiple crosses in the sky or at a minimum 2. The noise will be the thunder. These are my ramblings....Conchita said that it will not be explained by science.

6. Viv A Freeman

Viv A Freeman Angels

With respect Carol the clue does not say the word sounds like it begins with an A but that it actually does begin with an A. The event only begins with what appears like stars crashing. It could still include the appearance of Our Lady. As you say there will be nothing of science or nature to explain the Warning: only the power of God. This intervention will be supernatural in its presentation and obviously so. It will come directly from God in heaven.
    As for your other thought: In the 40s an experimental nuclear explosion took place in outer space. It produced an aurora that could be seen by the whole world. If puny human scientists can do this how easy it will be for God to produce a revelation that can be seen by the whole world. Also while human beings often see things differently the way we see things is open to change. This could answer your question about seeing the sign at the same time. It does not need to be repeated. Only our vision needs to be changed.
    I am not trying to belittle your comments but rather to add to them. Thank you for your thoughts.

7. Viv A Freeman

Viv A Freeman Angels

Fr Andreu was actually given a preview of the miracle. He called out "Miracle, miracle" as he saw it. He also said how blessed we are to have such a Mother in heaven. He obviously had seen Mary just as the girls had seen Mary. This being a preview it suggests Mary will feature in The Miracle. A preview of any movie suggests what we can expect to see in the full version.

8. Julia

Julia Immaculate Heart of Mary, pray for us.

Conchita has said in interview that we will see our sins at the Warning. She never said we would see Blessed Mother. I think it will be the sins we have committed and the good we have failed to do.

Keep the ten Commandments. Then, feed the hungry, shelter the homeless, visit the sick and imprisoned and forgive the hurts done to us. And we should be better prepared to encounter the truth about ourselves in the eyes of God.

I think when people who have a near death experience talk about it, they get a replay of the events in their lives with an emphasis in the times they offended God. This seems to be also felt like a huge weight on them if not confessed.

Before internet, videos and DVD's and all the stories about NDE, I had heard from different people who came close to deadly accidents what they described as 'their life flashing before them.' I think many of us will have heard this.

It is interesting how God waited for our technology to catch up a bit before He permitted us to hear about the film like record of our lives. Nowadays we can all easily understand what a film record means; with sound!!!

I believe it would be a mistake to think we will have some sort of holy delight. I am prepared for a reality check, warts and all as they say. This is why I am determined to get as many Holy Doors indulgences as I can for people this year. It could be a means to save another soul, even if it is a partial indulgence on account of my own failure to be in a perfect state of Grace.

9. Julia

On reflection, it has occurred to me. When people have described their 'life flashing before their eyes' is it a coincidence that what they describe is something (near fatal accident) which has not harmed them; but from their own understanding could have killed them. I think this is what the visionaries from Garabandal are telling us. An asteroid collision in space could feel like the end of the world. And God is letting us know, we will survive in the same way. Because He wants to help us not to live in fear, He will protect us from destruction.

We have heard of course that some will die of fear. It will be the reality of the state of their soul. And nowadays many people refuse to believe they will have to render an account of their actions and inactions in this life. Just a thought.

10. Viv A Freeman

Viv A Freeman Angels

Thank you for your reaction but nothing I suggested excludes the reality check we will all experience. Did you never have the experience as a child of having been justly and severely punished by your father, your mother, having supported your father in his course of action, coming into your room to check you are ok and to reassure you that dad still loves you and that you are going to be ok if you are good? Conchita also describes the warning as a punishment. When were are justly punished for our wrongs and understand why, it is a monkey off our backs. This is a mature attitude. Although as you say Conchita never specifically told us we would see the Blessed Mother at the Warning she did tell us definitely that we would experience something whose description began with an A. Why (edit) dismiss the suggestion of an apparition of Mary. We are told that not only will we see our wrongs and the good we have neglected but we will see and feel for the first time the true consequences of our wrongs. We will need some assurance after that. I am off to mass and Holy Doors.

Julia likes this.
  11. Julia

I believe the 'A' (aviso) is like saying in a motor car crash for example. The crash could be viewed as a warning to the driver if they, or another driver had been driving in a wreckless way.

It is said two (A) asteroids may collide in the dome of our atmosphere. And when you think of it, when we see lightening; clouds have collided and there is a mighty flash. The thunder is the sound that is produced by two clouds colliding. I believe the lightening and thunder is a small example of what we would experience if two asteroids collided in our atmosphere. Of course asteroids colliding would produce far greater lightening and thunder in comparison. And the intellectual experience could be like what we hear described as our lives flashing before our eyes. It is just my perspective, and guess to be honest.

I know as children we would dread mother or father finding out we had done something to deserve punishment. That is how I understand how we will feel at the warning. It will be like being found out, when we have done something wrong. And we know people as well as children try to hide their wrongdoing. God will remind everyone there is no getting away with wrongdoing; because every thought, word, deed or omission is on Heavenly film.

I understand asteroid to = the means by which it will happen......CAUSE
    I understand aviso to = Warning......EFFECT.

12. Julia

Viv, to be honest, I did not grow up in a family with a touchy feely type of love. In fact the first time I ever remember getting a kiss was when I was a teenager and got a kiss from a fella. :LOL:

If we got a whack, it was for doing something that vexed mother, and no one would consider checking if we were ok afterwards. It was how it was. No lovey dovey in my childhood, that is just how it was for everyone I knew.

13. Viv A Freeman

Viv A Freeman Angels

Asteroids are natural Julia. It seems the event that is LIKE two stars crashing is what heralds the warning. The Warning itself is supernatural. Pure and simple. No need to interpret those words. No need to have a take on that, at least for me. Glenn has implied there is no separation between the "A" of the Warning and the Warning itself. We do not know what the A stands for. We know it is not 'aviso'. The whole event is the aviso. It is plain from context that the word starting with an A is something else- something about the Aviso. As for comparing it to being caught out by parents. That is far too gentle. We are told we would literally prefer death to the experience of the Warning. Yet it will still be a great act of Mercy. Perhaps the greatest. Sorry to be so insistent but it seems to me you have not grasped at all what we have bern told. The core witness is not open to opinion. It is what it is. Either to be accepted or not. The Aviso is an education sbout the offense. The only thing to guess is what the word beginning with an A is. The only reason Conchita did not tell us is that she felt she should not. She was not told it was a secret. Perhaps she did not want to spoil the surprise or to risk confusion by people adding their opinion even to that. Of course you can still guess at other things if you want. For me there is little or no point to that. As Conchita said to Glenn "You can do what you want." Isn't it good to be free!

Julia and Richard67 like this.
  14. Richard67

Richard67 Powers

The problem with the "two asteroids" theory is that the Warning was prophesied to be a an event witnessed by all Humanity everywhere on earth at the same time. Two asteroids colliding is an event that would be witnessed locally not globally. Also, an asteroid collision is a merely natural event whereas the Warning was prophesied to be an instantaneous, global, supernatural event.

15. Viv A Freeman

Viv A Freeman Angels

Again the force of such a collision could release enough energy to create an aurora that could be seen around the world but again this would be natural. The warning itself is super natural.

16. Richard67

Richard67 Powers

Apparently Conchita witnessed this "event beginning with a letter A" (a curious statement in an of itself by the way) but will not divulge what it is. I don't think the apparition forbid her to divulge it. This is actually one of the strangest parts of Garabandal and one which keeps me from further embracing it as genuine: why would the seer tease us with saying "an event beginning with the letter A." Why not just say the whole word and not one single letter "A?" Why leave us hanging for decades?

17. Viv A Freeman

Viv A Freeman Angels

Sorry to hear that Julia, but not lovey dovey/touchy feely in mine either. There was love and there was discipline. I used to cringe at my Italian neighbours who hugged and kissed all the time.

Julia likes this.
  18. Viv A Freeman

Viv A Freeman Angels

i do not see your logic in doubting Garabandal on this one issue. But its your logic. I Respect your right. As I have respect for Conchita's decision.

Julia likes this.
  19. Carol55

Carol55 Ave Maria

Conchita said that she does not why she hasn't stated it but in my opinion if it is something that science cannot explain maybe she anticipated question after question if she went into greater detail?
    Some people associate the Warning with this in Revelations "Then I saw another angel ascend from the rising of the sun, with the seal of the living God". Imagine saying something like "Well, it will be an Angel that makes a loud noise that will appear to look like two objects colliding but...."? It just may be beyond our comprehension.

Julia likes this.
  20. Viv A Freeman

Viv A Freeman Angels

She told us why. Conchita only does what she thinks is right. She thought it was right only to give the letter A.
    Edit She still does.

Julia likes this.