1. Welcome to Mother of God Forums - A place dedicated to the Mother of God. Please feel free to join us in prayer and sharing. Please Register to start posting.
    Dismiss Notice

Where are We at Now in the Purification?

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by Fatima, Feb 8, 2018.

1. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

I am retired
    I think the enjoyment comes from living each day in a state of grace and not having to take personal leave or sick leave when life happens
    I do have a few small hobbies which I am able to indulge but since events have ramped up so fiercely, I find I have less time to myself and must spend more time taking care of my daily duties
    Good thing I like to pray:)

2. Steve79

Steve79 Angels

It seems that many users of the MoG-Forum would prefer an earlier date. I´m one of them.
    The idea a change of the world will take another ten years or so for me it´s almost horrible. It would be very difficult for me to bear my personal situation and the situation of some loved people around me for so long. There are spiritual and wealth issues. Probably like most of you have it too. I know also while some problems seem to be unsolvable that with trust in God there will be solutions anyway.

What I wanted to say: I really don´t hope you are right with the date but some days ago i read of the “Asteroid Apophis” which could create problems in 2029.
    Google will help the interested.

But please intervene earlier, lovely God!

3. AED

AED Powers

I could have written this! My situation exactly.

4. Mac

Mac "To Jesus, through Mary"

HeavenlyHosts, AED and Praetorian like this.
  5. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

I have always felt that I would be alive for the end events. I don't know why. Just a feeling. In 2029, I will be 81 if the Lord lets me live that long.
    Also, June 13 is the anniversary of my First Holy Communion. In 2029, it will be 66 years.
    Neither here nor there, just sayin'. Man proposes, God disposes, but you might have something there. I mean, 2029 is closer to the 2000 year mark.
    Loved the above visuals from the members.

josephite, Praetorian and AED like this.
  6. Byron

Byron Archangels

Why 2029?

7. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

8. sterph

sterph Archangels

No it was Praetorian who said it.

9. Blizzard

Blizzard thy kingdom come

Praetorian and AED like this.
  10. Praetorian

Praetorian Powers

June 13th 2029 is the 100th year anniversary of the apparition at Tuy Spain to Sister Lucy wherein she was told "the moment has come" to Consecrate Russia to The Immaculate Heart of Mary. To me (and others) this indicates the start of the 100 year time limit we were given that corresponds to the 100 year time limit that was given to the King of France to Consecrate France to the Sacred Heart of Jesus. The two devotions and requests are mirror images of each other just like the Two Hearts are.

Jesus even alluded to the 100 year time limit when he appeared to Sister Lucy at Rianjo two years later to ask why has the Consecration not been done? He then warned that the Popes might follow in the footsteps of the King of France if they do not heed his request. Presumably with the same 100 year time limit.

So perhaps the time limit started in 1931 as well, but then it would not line up exactly with the Sacred Heart request in which the King was deposed 100 years to the day from when the request was officially made of him.

Of course this doesn't mean that nothing will happen between now and then. I think things will go down a sinkhole in the meantime. Perhaps at that point the Pope is driven from Rome or killed by the secular authorities or some such event similar to the King of France.

Tuy:
    http://www.fatima.org/essentials/facts/tuy.asp

Rianjo:
    http://www.fatima.org/essentials/facts/rianjo.asp

Last edited: Feb 13, 2018
    AED likes this.
  11. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

I can see this easily

Praetorian likes this.