1. Welcome to Mother of God Forums - A place dedicated to the Mother of God. Please feel free to join us in prayer and sharing. Please Register to start posting.
    Dismiss Notice

Where are We at Now in the Purification?

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by Fatima, Feb 8, 2018.

1. Fatima

Fatima Powers

The unveiling needed to come before the great purification began and boy is it coming. Although I am most concerned at this time about the deep apostasy within the Catholic Church, from the very top down, we are witnessing the same unveiling of evil within societies and governments all around the world. We are also seeing the signs mentioned in Matthew 24 related to the natural disasters. We are watching the financial bubble in the US (Babylon the Great) about to burst, while many are counting their big gains and then their losses. Perhaps the sound of war drums all over the Middle East, the East, Europe South America and North America at this time is largely being ignored, because of so many other distractions. And as the facts come out of the lying politicians and FBI in the US on the Russian collusion of the Trump presidency, it just keeps getting uglier and uglier with underhanded corruption, not from Trump, but the past president Obama, Hillary, top level FBI, the past attorney general and on and on.

Everyone on the forum can see that all of the above and much more is unfolding like a present on Christmas Eve. Lent is around the corner and it seems we have much to offer up during this season. Prophecy is unfolding at rapid speed now and it has foretold in many messages that the fall will come, "like a thief in the night". Surely it could go on for months more, but surely not years before it all collapses. The rhetoric and evil cannot wait and it surely appears God has lifted the restrainer in the book of the Apocalypse. No time to be out of the state of grace. Pray, pray, pray.

2. garabandal

garabandal Powers

It is like a dam under pressure and close to bursting --

But predicting the exact time is difficult --

I wouldn't rule out that the dam can hold on for a few years yet ---

3. AED

AED Powers

Yes! I am struck by the massive unmasking in the secular world which will utterly horrify us when all is revealed--and I believe it will be--all revealed. I am also beginning to think the institutional Church will be sucked in to these revelations. Any sexual trafficking and money laundering and obstruction of justice--all will be revealed. In its own way it will be a kind of illumination of the whole world as if God is saying to the collective humanity: see these are the idols you trusted to protect you feed you entertain you. Choose this day whom you will serve!
    Everyone will have to confront their blind devotion to many leaders/entertainers/political parties/lifestyles. Will they turn to God? I sincerely hope so. Or will they deny the Truth as they have with the PP selling baby parts or science proving the humanity of the unborn child. Will they choose the Lie because they love the Lie more than they love the Truth "because their deeds are darkness"--or please God will they surrender to Christ?
    In my own family I see nice good hearted but neo-pagan loved ones who refute truth when it is right in front of them--or relent for a bit to ponder but then return to their default position. This will take Holy Spirit dynamite to blow open their stony hearts.

David Healy, BrianK, Fatima and 3 others like this.
  4. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Pray that the truth will come out and people will be helped
    That last part is very important
    IMHO
    An old gentleman told me that years ago when I was describing a messy and very painful situation in my family
    It has worked so far
    I would say that God is not finished yet but is maybe about 3/4 of the way
    Glory be to God

Mary's child, Fatima and AED like this.
  5. Fatima

Fatima Powers

One strong indicator of this moment in time, is how every day significant bad news is coming from the political world, war drums, astronomical events, horrible church news (especially out of the Vatican) and on and on. Prior to Pope Francis reign we did not have these terrible stories daily.

David Healy, Heidi, BrianK and 3 others like this.
  6. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Yes it has really ramped up

David Healy and Mary's child like this.
  7. Kclark

Kclark Angels

I just want to add my personal observations... what I have noticed is that the pews are filled at Mass on Sunday~ and it’s not just one Mass (one week I go at 9am the next week 12pm) this is different~ there were times in years past there would be a handful of people at Mass~ The Holy Spirit is calling and people are answering.... my husband who has not gone to mass is now going weekly and does not miss (I thought that was just the answer to my prayers)~ my daughter is in college and goes to mass weekly with 4 friends ~ she said at times she can’t even get a seat (she does go to a Catholic University~ but so did I and that was not the case)

And with the recent Super Bowl win~ the coach and quarterback thanked God first! Something is happening.........

8. garabandal

garabandal Powers

Before a tsunami comes the animals flee to the hills.

Humans have this 6th sense too - in a spiritual sense -

Darkness and evil have come to reign but our Lady is calling her children into the Light --

9. Dolours

Dolours Powers

The purification is long overdue. With Lent around the corner, I had decided to spend less time online and more time praying for my own soul, my family, my country and for the Church. Well, today I watched a video of a lecture given at Yale University by a Sr. Ilia Delio, a Franciscan who moved from "Catholic" Georgetown University to "broaden" the Theology Department at "Catholic" Villanova University. The lecture topic is Teilhard deChardin and World Religions.

A devotee of the late Fr. Teilhard, Sr. Ilia describes herself as "spiritual but not religious". According to her, we need "a repackaging of God". She is feted as the woman who is teaching Tehilhard theology to backward Catholics, preparing us for the new world religion because according to her if all religions don't converge and evolve they will be annihilated. She got a great laugh from her oh-so-clever audience when she made fun of young Catholics who spoke to her about Adam and Eve and sin - they heard it from their grandmothers! She says that Pope Francis has taken a step in the right direction with Laudate Si. Our redemption wasn't necessary for the incarnation of Jesus - God would have come down to us anyway. God's grace doesn't get a mention. According to her, we need a whole new theology.

Listening to this woman, the message she is peddling is more paving the way for the anti-Christ than a mere minor apostasy. If there is a schism in the Church, I won't be in the same camp as that woman. If this is the future of Catholicism, it won't include me.

The video is a long one. I urge all parents here to listen to it and be prepared to deal with it over the dinner table. Play the video right to the end where there's a question and answer session. The questions are hard, sometimes impossible, to hear but her answers scared the daylights out of me. I wish someone could convince me that I'm worrying unnecessarily, but she isn't the only Catholic in an influential position preaching what to me sounds very much like a gospel diametrically opposed to the one hitherto preached by the Catholic Church. Please don't bother telling me that Pope Benedict said nice things about Teilhard deChardin because if this is what Pope Benedict believed then he can't have been much better than the abysmal Pope Francis.

10. Praetorian

Praetorian Powers

Friday June 13th 2029. I'm telling ya! ;)

Mary's child and AED like this.
  11. Mac

Mac "To Jesus, through Mary"

[​IMG]

12. garabandal

garabandal Powers

You retirement date?;)

Praetorian and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  13. AED

AED Powers

You are under spiritual attack Dolours. A fierce one. Please just place yourself in the Holy Wounds of Jesus and tell satan to leave you in the Name of Jesus who saved you. And stay away from these videos. The enemy is using them to shred your faith and hope.

Arantxa, Mary's child and Adoremus like this.
  14. heyshepard

heyshepard Principalities

Dolours, my prayers are going out for you.

Your friend in Jesus Christ!

HeavenlyHosts and Mary's child like this.
  15. jackzokay

jackzokay Angels

I experience the same AED, with regards to family members, friends, work colleagues etc. Many do not want to hear anything that challenges their worldview.

And intelligent people, people that I respect will often argue-back in the face of reason, to the point where they are outwardly hostile to the idea of faith and morals, or the wrongfulness of abortion.

It baffles me. They believe a big fat bang can instigate life on the one hand; yet profess the absurdity of an ordered creator on the other.

Mmary, sterph, HeavenlyHosts and 3 others like this.
  16. Mary's child

Mary's child Archangels

I agree, it truly amazes me how "stuck" people can be in their perspective of how the world should be. It reminds me of a conversation I had with a neighbor a while back. An older woman who believes that babies are not real until born, women carry fetuses.

I explained patiently how this cannot be so. Using scripture and medically, the process of how our children are conceived and born. I went on to state that I could never support her view.

It really struck me when a few days later she called and ask if I could pray for her daughter and unborn baby. I said yes and asked if she had a change of view? She said no.

Totally baffles me how people "bounce back and forth" the use of their views to suit their own needs. Ugh, frustrating praying for her too
    :confused:

17. Fatima

Fatima Powers

It is a very lonely time on earth. Very few left in most places that one can even dialog with on the spiritual and if/when you do, you can barely get the person on 1st base. Most aren't even up to bat and the overwhelming amount of people are not even at the park or know there is a game going on. A clueless generation, unless you want to ask what is the latest version of I Phone or some worthless bit of information.

Mmary, sterph, HeavenlyHosts and 2 others like this.
  18. AED

AED Powers

Best word for this--diabolical disorientation!

19. Praetorian

Praetorian Powers

search-your-feelings-you-know-it-to-be-true.jpg

Mac, Mary's child, AED and 1 other person like this.
  20. Praetorian

Praetorian Powers

I wish ;)

I don't think any of us here will enjoy a nice retirement unless they are already there or on the very doorstep.

Mary's child and sterph like this.