1. Welcome to Mother of God Forums - A place dedicated to the Mother of God. Please feel free to join us in prayer and sharing. Please Register to start posting.
    Dismiss Notice

What's in a Number

Discussion in 'Questions and Answers' started by "Quis ut Deus", Jul 22, 2016.

1. I thought I would ask a question on a reoccurring number in fact it has became a little bit of a joke in our family

For quite some time the number 222 constantly pops up, I will list a few examples, just wondering has anyone else a similar story

every time we look at a clock it's 2:22
    car number plates have 222
    my daughter got a new job her phone extension is 222
    that's just a few
    but the strangest of all was when the electric man came to read our meter at our new home on the day we moved (after all of our trouble,,) I nearly fell over when he read the digits out loud 222

As I said that is just a few examples I could list pages..

Julia likes this.
  2. sterph

sterph Principalities

Mine seems to be 411.

3. Denise P

Denise P Principalities

I always seem to look at the clock at 11 minutes after the hour. Every time I do I say a Divine Mercy prayer.

sterph likes this.
  4. sterph

sterph Principalities

When I see 333, I greet the Blessed Trinity.

5. Adoremus

Adoremus Archangels

Do you need new car insurance, by any chance?

Yellowcoffeecup likes this.
  6. :):):):D:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:(y)(y)

7. Carol55

Carol55 Powers

Have you ever wondered if the number of seers at various apparitions relates to anything?
    1 at Lourdes
    2 at La Salette
    3 at Fatima
    4 at Garabandal
    and
    6 at Medjugorje....

Teresa and Julia like this.
  8. Mine is 7-17
    I could also list pages QuD:)

9. fallen saint

fallen saint Baby steps :)

What happened to 5

:)

Sam, Carol55 and Yellowcoffeecup like this.
  10. If you remember I posted this back in july what I did not realise until now was the date, I posted on jul 22 2016, I only looked at this post to add what I read today, as you can imagine I have looked at the bible pages and readings with 222 in them but nothing hit out at me, I posted on Padraig's birthday thread with a page from Josefa it was only today I thought and wondered what was on page 222 of her book, well I got a bit of a shock at the first line and the message really hit home for me.. I have had a devotion to the holy souls since I came back to my faith...The number 222 jumping out at me is promptings from the holy souls asking for prayer THANK YOU JESUS... page 222 from the way of divine love below..
    ( Josefa is talking to the infant Jesus)

222.jpg

Carol55 and Sam like this.
  11. Well I just shared the above story with my wife and her reply was a shocker,, she said Oh my God go quickly and look at the electric meter she had just put something in the cupboard and had noticed the numbers again..the pic below was taken shortly after I posted my last reply..I don't think I need any more confirmation do you ???...

2016-11-09 21.09.34.jpg

Carol55 likes this.
  12. MMM

MMM Principalities

Not to freak you out but look at this....... seriously though I have 11:11, 12:34 and 3:33. Honestly it's only once you start acknowlege a speciffic number do you see it more. No one looks at the clock during the day and thinks, that's not my number!!

Yeah, 2 tutus if not obvious :LOL:
    [​IMG]

13. David Healy

David Healy St Pio Son

Numbers are extremely important biblically and in salvation history. I read a book some time back called "Michelle Remembers" about a young woman in Canada whose satanist parents had basically abused her terribly through involving her in satanic rituals. This happened when she was four and five years old.

Years later as a twenty seven year old woman she was having counselling and psychotherapy and horrible memories of the abuse she suffered came to the surface. She remembered in vivid detail the events that took place that so horribly scarred her. One event she remembered is that Satan manifested himself at one of these rituals and performed a ritual at an altar of some sort where he used the relics of saints that had been stolen by the satanists. He needed a certain very specific number of relics to perform the ritual effectively. He flew into the most terrible rage when his plan was foiled by the little girl who had managed to get her hands on, and hide, one of the relics. She had no idea why she was doing this I.e. Taking and hiding the relic: she only knew that if it angered Satan then her actions had to be good.

So the point is numbers are of great importance. We know that dates are important to the Catholic Church such as great feast days. They are also important to satanists whose "feasts" tend to happen around the same time as the feasts of the Catholic Church. As we know Satan apes God.

Because of this I am wary of what CERN is up to in Switzerland in the LHC facility. CERN's logo, if you look at their official website is compromised of three sixes, 666 which we know represents the satanic. CERN being a 'scientific' research facility would certainly be interested in and working with numbers trying to look for and do WHAT? Does Satan know that certain key mysteries of God are contained in numbers and specific ones at that?

Jesus told Michelle that she was going through this horrendous ordeal as she would learn important information that would be useful for others to know in the future and that is why God was allowing her to experience such an ordeal. Numbers are an integral part of creation, from our DNA to the chemical composition of the universe and all is observable and quantifiable, at least at the theoretical level, numerically.

May God be praised always.

Jeanne likes this.