What Would You Most Like to Know ?

Discussion in 'Questions and Answers' started by padraig, Jun 20, 2015.

1. padraig

padraig Powers

Our Lady was giving me a little prayerful nod to write an article., which I hope to write tonight.

I have a question . Concerning the Signs of the Times and Prophecy,

If you had one question to ask God about things , what would it be?

[​IMG]

2. Mac

Mac "To Jesus, through Mary"

I would ask , Lord ,what words comes after ''In Portrugal the Dogma of the faith will always be preserved''

If the answer backed up the official line ...''There is no more'' ''All has been revealed''
    I would be shocked , and have to change much of what I think.

Beth B, BrianK and Joe Crozier like this.
  3. Joe Crozier

Joe Crozier Guest

For the sake of the children will there be any safe places on earth during the time of tribulation?

luna bella, jnice :) and Beth B like this.
  4. Miriam

Miriam Archangels

How can I best prepare spiritually to withstand the coming storm?

Last edited: Jun 20, 2015
    jnice :), Beth B and Joe Crozier like this.
  5. Bella

Bella Guest

"Is the anti-Christ on earth and preparing to make his move ?"

6. bflocatholic

bflocatholic Powers

I'd ask why He is so patient with us.

jnice :), Adoremus and Mario like this.
  7. miker

miker Powers

Why does He continue to love us when we continue to crucify Him with our sins?

jnice :) likes this.
  8. Indy

Indy Praying

Will you have mercy on my friends and family who don't follow you?

Beth B and PotatoSack like this.
  9. Indy

Indy Praying

How can I love people who have treated me so bad and clearly still hate me?

Sorry, was only one question we were allowed! I have so many.

10. maryrose

maryrose Powers

Will my preserve my grandchildren and will they see the era of peace?

Joe Crozier and Mario like this.
  11. padraig

padraig Powers

I was at first only going to answer the one question, but it would be good to answer them all. Specific questions about family situations and personal things I will pray to Our LAdy about . I don't know about such specific things, it is up to the Queen if she wants to answer. I am going to take the list with me on Retreat to Lough Derg.I have a feeling that if everyone on Earth got to ask God a question the billions of questions could probably boil down to about,say twenty questions....

Anyhow I was going to answer them all in the one article and aslo send them of to Charlie Johnstons site as well as publishing them here.

If I had a question it would be this,

'Why oh why dear Lord have you premitted Satan so very much power just at this preesnt, particular moment in history?'

I knew a very holy old monk years ago who used to have a similiar question about Satan. He used to wondered why God did not anihilate Satan in a puff of greasy black smoke.

luna bella, jnice :) and Beth B like this.
  12. Harper

Harper Guest

Whether the members of my family--and me!--will be converted during the Storm to come. They are F, R and P. I lost a few years of my life in grief over P's choices.

Beth B likes this.
  13. jnice :)

jnice :) Angels

Lord, would You take my wretched soul with You to paradise abruptly or where would You rather have me serve and suffer first for Your Kingdom?

The first half is my wishful thinking to be taken right away. if not, then i would love to be of service 'til my last breath for the good of my soul, my love ones, friends and for God's greater glory. Jesus, please be my refuge and my strength.

14. padraig

padraig Powers

MMMMM these are personal rather than general quewstions ,some of them and specific too.

I can't promise about them but I will ask.

15. padraig

padraig Powers

Heaven is fond of keeping her secrets too. ..and often for our own good. I often think that the very worst thing that could ever happen to us is to have some of our prayers answered on us.

So you can also say that one of the worst things that could ever happen to us would be if God replied to some of our questions for us...Be careful what you ask for. You might not like the answer.

It is a bit like baking bread or making wine. You have to wait for right time to take them out or bottle them.

jnice :) and Heidi like this.
  16. padraig

padraig Powers

So osme of these questions may not be answered or if they are I will do it in private.

17. Timothius722

Timothius722 Archangels

Does heaven have hot doughnuts and coffee, ice cream and cake and warm fresh french bread drentched in butter and cool fresh spring water. If so...woohooo(y)

jnice :), Heidi and PotatoSack like this.
  18. little me

little me Archangels

I would ask why a loving Father would allow wolves to devour His children, break their innocent spirits, torment and confuse the helpless, torture the young and defenseless.

jnice :) and padraig like this.
  19. CrewDog

CrewDog Guest

I would ask: Father, Why can't you just send Jesus, The Holy Ghost and St Michael with Your Heavenly Host to create .. "On Earth as it is in Heaven" ... No Tears, Anger, Bitterness, Mental, Physical Suffering or the meddling of satan/demons?

GOD SAVE ALL HERE!!

jnice :) and Pray4peace like this.
  20. PotatoSack

PotatoSack Powers

hmmm...

The first questions were personal ones...so too nervous to ask them now as I am afraid of the answers!! How about:

When will the US economy crash? Are there places of refuge in my neighborhood? Is the AC or AC agent for our times public at the moment and have we mentioned him on the forum?