1. Welcome to Mother of God Forums - A place dedicated to the Mother of God. Please feel free to join us in prayer and sharing. Please Register to start posting.
    Dismiss Notice

What does our Lady mean Rome will become the seat of the antichrist

Discussion in 'GARABANDAL LIBRARY' started by sponsa Christi, Jun 22, 2017.

1. AED

AED Powers

Makes sense. And the info about the EU army makes sense too. Sadly.

HeavenlyHosts likes this.
  2. Byron

Byron Archangels

1.6 billion Muslims in the world. I still believe the False Prophet may be Muhammad. A unity between Islam and Judaism is possible. Rabbi Shai Ha-Rel's book - "Where Islam and Judaism Join Together: A Perspective on Reconciliation," shows how Jews and Muslims can discover the path to reconciliation. Stranger things have happened. This may be how the Antichrist becomes relevant.

3. Dolours

Dolours Powers

Maybe, Byron, and maybe not. Nobody knows what shape the world will be in when he comes on the scene. He could be Chinese: http://www.asianews.it/news-en/The-...ide-in-favour-of-illegitimate-ones-42896.html

Byron likes this.
  4. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

The FP could very well be a recognized prelate of the Church, already apostatized in mind and spirit, willing and wanting a place of honor within the NW "religion" and within the plans of the AC be used to give "street cred" to those who would only be comfortable with someone representing the historical church from the time of Christ. The AC could say....."look, even such a credited religious representative of the 'old order', that order now proven false (through the schism), has found the truth and is worthy to assist you in the new order". And such a FP would be able to take those priests who are more of the material world already into this new "fold".

5. ComeSoon!

ComeSoon! Mercy & Discernment

I have always wondered how much of Palm Sunday might have been due to "crowd mentality" or was the crowd jeering "crucify him" also "crowd mentality"? Could it be Palm Sunday is the Warning? Certainly Christ's Passion could be our persecution after the initial period of global conversion with the AC making himself known. Hmm, the current apostasy and difficulties with non-Catholics and atheists is likened to all the discontent Jesus and his apostles faced leading up to the Passion by the Sanhedrin and all those who viewed them as a rebellious crowd challenging the status quo of Cesar's rule (secular society). My understanding of the Era of Peace is after the Chastisement, after evil is for a time wiped off the earth; occurring during winter, after which will also be a new springlike atmosphere. We're still within the Era of Mercy, approaching the Warning with ever heightened anticipation. My understand of the time of the AC is before the Chastisement. I could certainly be off on that.

I haven't viewed our times in these terms of Holy Week before. I haven't come across this relationship. Perhaps i simply have not make the connection though it be in the readings! While I have been fascinated by End Times prophesies, I only learned of St Faustina etc. in the last couple years and Medjugorje in the last 5 years. I didn't have these future events to compare and relate to Holy Week. Most who attend my previous Bible Study am sure don't know of these things either. I have done a lot of group bible study and some spiritual direction. It definitely calls for contemplation and further study. Soo many parallels!

Please tell me if this comparison is found in Revelations or another book. I have another friend who will be interested. She's been listening to me, wondering about Catholic or biblical support. Feel free to pm me.

Last edited: Jan 24, 2018
  6. Dolours

Dolours Powers

I was speculating. Please don't tell your friend that my speculations have Catholic or biblical support. The Catechism says: http://www.vatican.va/archive/ccc_css/archive/catechism/p1s2c2a7.htm

"The Church will enter the glory of the kingdom only through this final Passover, when she will follow her Lord in his death and Resurrection. The kingdom will be fulfilled, then, not by a historic triumph of the Church through a progressive ascendancy, but only by God's victory over the final unleashing of evil, which will cause his Bride to come down from heaven. God's triumph over the revolt of evil will take the form of the Last Judgment after the final cosmic upheaval of this passing world."
    I was indulging in the new Catholic fad of 2 + 2 = 4 unless 5 is a more convenient answer.