1. Welcome to Mother of God Forums - A place dedicated to the Mother of God. Please feel free to join us in prayer and sharing. Please Register to start posting.
    Dismiss Notice

What does our Lady mean Rome will become the seat of the antichrist

Discussion in 'GARABANDAL LIBRARY' started by sponsa Christi, Jun 22, 2017.

1. Carol55

Carol55 Powers

Here are three sites which contain the LaSalette prophecies,

http://minet.org/www.trancenet.net/bcross/secrets/lasalette.shtml - The Secret Prophecies of La Salette
    http://thepopeinred.com/secret.htm - APPARITION of the BLESSED VIRGIN on the Mountain of LA SALETTE
    http://www.arcaneknowledge.org/catholic/lasalette.htm - The Authentic Message of La Salette

This site which claims to have the authentic messages of LaSalette has the following prophecy about the origins of the antichrist (no reference to being Hebrew):
    "Lastly, hell will reign on earth. It will be then that the Antichrist will be born of a Sister [a nun], but woe to her! Many will believe in him, because he will claim to have come from heaven, woe to those who will believe in him!"

I think that I found an incorrect prophecy in the past which has the AC being born in 1865, the following site states this also but the three above do not.
    http://www.catholictradition.org/Mary/salette3.htm - THE MESSAGES OF LA SALETTE: MELANIE

It's very confusing...

2. Mario

Mario Powers

Quote from Alphonsus Ligouri:

And this offering which our Lord then made of himself did not limit itself to that moment, but it only then began; it always has continued since, and it will continue forever. It is true it will cease on earth at the time of Antichrist: the Sacrifice of the Mass is to be suspended for twelve hundred and ninety days; that is, for three years six months and a half, according to the prophecy of Daniel: And from the time when the continual sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination unto desolation shall be set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred ninety days? Yet the Sacrifice of Jesus Christ will never cease, since the Son of God will always continue to offer himself to his Father by an eternal sacrifice, for he himself is the priest and the victim, but an eternal victim and an eternal priest… (Book VI, The Holy Eucharist)

lynnfiat likes this.
  3. Mea Kulpa

Mea Kulpa Angels

Like i say i have holy zeal to turn rock and stone and its with great sadness that i can confirm that this is now beyond mere prophecy there are written plans in place to end the sacrafice of the mass...

"Historically, Lutherans and Catholics have had disagreements
    about how the terminology of “sacrifice” should be applied to
    the Eucharist. In recent ecumenical consensus, both sides have
    affirmed that it is appropriate to speak of a “sacrifice of praise”
    in connection with the Eucharist"

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&s...yDLAQFggcMAA&usg=AOvVaw3EBsXAJOngMpDxzdji0lwc

Soon it will be that we no longer celebrate mass and offer to God christs sacrafice on the cross... we will celebrate mass and offer our own sacrafice of praise we will place ourselves and raise ourselves and our sacrafice of praise above the sacrafice of our lord

Don_D likes this.
  4. sunburst

sunburst Archangels

Oh please tell me this is not really taking place and wake me from this terrible nightmare!!! :sick:
    http://www.usccb.org/news/2015/15-147.cfm

AED likes this.
  5. Dolours

Dolours Powers

Well, it does say that it is not a statement from all the US Bishops. But the bad news is that there are two Jesuits on the Committee, one of them from Notre Dame, so don't expect to be allowed voice any concerns you may have. "Free speech for me but not for thee" being the new universal motto of universities.

As far as I can tell, the best chance of avoiding this sacrifice-free Mass of the Lord's table where God throws a party and the priest holds open house is to find a church where Mass is celebrated in the Extraordinary Form. I'm looking into it and this looks like my best option, about a 45 minute drive away: https://www.cenacleosb.org/ I reckon it's better to start supporting them now to make sure they will still be there when the happy-clappy love-in is all that's available locally. I'm not sure, however, whether the local Bishop could order them to stop celebrating the EF Mass and change to the new rite. If there's an innovation too modernist for our Irish Bishops I'd like to know what it is.

6. gracia

gracia Angels

Pray against Lutheranism. I grew up Lutheran.

7. Dolours

Dolours Powers

So did the people who made this video:

8. Mea Kulpa

Mea Kulpa Angels

I have been aware of the document since january 2015 before the permitting of lutherans to recieve at a papal audience before telling a woman a little bread and wine harm no one, before the visits to sweden, the recognition of luther as a doctor of the church, the celebrations of the reformation, the co lutheran/catholic celebrated "services" in Catholic churches and talk of ecumenical masses... and while i can not be 100% sure this "roadmap" being followed.... it certainly seems to me to be the case... infact if anything its happening faster and worse than i expected

sunburst likes this.
  9. AED

AED Powers

I am living this tragedy. My husband left the Church 8years ago and joined the Lutherans. It utterly boggles my mind. But it gives great passion and urgency to my prayers.

10. lynnfiat

lynnfiat Fiat Voluntas Tua

So did I!

Don_D likes this.
  11. lynnfiat

lynnfiat Fiat Voluntas Tua

And then there is this, on the website: Onepeterfive.com, there is an article entitled, "A Call for Cooperation between Catholicism and Freemasonry." Everyone should read.

12. AED

AED Powers

This is becoming a horror movie scenery scene.

gracia likes this.
  13. AED

AED Powers

Should read scene by scene. :confused:

14. davidtlig

davidtlig Powers

The article, which is a good one, is at: https://onepeterfive.com/call-cooperation-catholicism-freemasonry/

I think it is worth pointing out that the "call for cooperation" comes from the masons, not the Church! Although there was some participation in the mason organised event, the article shows that the clergy participating did so to point out the incompatibility!

15. Fatima

Fatima Powers

There seems to be a "call" to snuggle up with Lutherans today and sharing Eucharist with divorce and remarried (without annulment) as well. Anyone with their orthodox radar up knows where all this leads to. It is clear the Vatican is open to dialog with anyone now accept the orthodox Catholic (Dubia comes to mind). Freemasonry is ran by the devil. It is the very institution that the Antichrist will work through with its 7 heads (world Lodges) and its 10 horn (kings/rulers within) as Revelations speaks of. Christ did not do business with the devil, but in ever instant worked to defeat him with long day's fasting and praying in the desert and won ultimate victory over him through his ultimate sacrifice on the cross. He showed us the way to deal with the devil and it is not entertaining dialog with him or in this case with his organization.

Last edited: Dec 11, 2017
    HeavenlyHosts, gracia and sunburst like this.
  16. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

I don't believe that the AC is yet on the scene....he will arrive when people are all desperately looking for one to take charge of the coming chaos and make a fraudulent "peace" in the world. People will accept anything at that point for survival and one who "seems" to be of some "universal" spirit of kindness and peace; offering a common worship of a god with no demands, only "luv"; a naturalist/environmentalist; offering an "equality" of men, leaving aside morality from the heart; a kind of "miracle" worker, will be accepted without questions. Soros has been already on the scene for too long and well known for his own selfish purposes of control, politically causing division and downfalls. He prepares the way of desperation, paying off thugs to initiate anarchy and interruptions of stability and security....along with the powerful few who are already taking control of economic means of bartering, communication, control of food supplies and means to live, etc. The Bitcoin news of late points to this one world kind of control of a fictional type of bartering mechanism. First has to come the conditions of dire need for the world....after the wars, starvations, et al. and those with the power and money will select their representative, already in the wings, and promote him for their own reasons of power.

17. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

Yes, Melanie was treated pretty badly....a real saint. She was banished from Franch I believe by her Bishop, exiled to England and forced to become dependent upon good people for survival. Seems to be the usual consequence when heaven attempts to guide wandering children so effected by the lack of faith and charity within the Church's own representatives.

There has always been controversy over the Apparition of the Blessed Virgin Mary at La Salette on September 19, 1846, and in particular over the secret parts of the message of Our Lady. But that controversy came to a head in 1999, when Abbé Michel Corteville discovered the original letters of the two visionaries, addressed to Pope Pius IX in 1851, which had been buried in the Vatican archives for decades. Critics of the various versions of the Secrets of La Salette, published by the seers Melanie Calvat and Maximin Giraud in later years, felt vindicated when they learned that the original versions were quite short. Their triumph was short-lived, however, as Abbé Corteville soon published a thorough and scholarly study of the Apparition and Message of La Salette, which demonstrated that the visionaries intentionally revealed their secrets by degrees—the later versions being logical amplifications of the earlier. The entire story of this controversy, which has been much overshadowed by the controversy over the Third Secret of Fatima, is both fascinating and complex.

As was mentioned in Part IV of this Series, Melanie sent her entire Secret to Pope Pius IX in September of 1858. This manuscript remains lost in the Vatican Archives.

Released from her exile in England, Melanie wrote out the Secret again in Marseille in 1860. The manuscript was reportedly destroyed by the Bishop there; but a copy survived, which was published by Abbé Bliard with the imprimatur of the Archbishop of Naples in 1873. Excerpts of this version were included amongst the short works of the lawyer M. Girard of Grenoble, who received for them the autograph blessing of Pope Pius IX.

Melanie found refuge in Italy, and produced her final version of the Secret, together with a full account of the Apparition, in Castellammare in November of 1878. The following year this version received the imprimatur of the Bishop of Lecce, and Melanie sent a copy to Pope Leo XIII.

The following is the account of the Secret from this final version. The words in italics were not included in the copy of the Marseille version:

........(in context)......(shifting of the poles??)

"The seasons will be altered, the earth will produce nothing but bad fruit, the stars will lose their regular motion, and the moon will only reflect a faint reddish glow; water and fire will give the earth's globe convulsions and horrible earthquakes which will swallow up mountains, cities, etc.

"Rome will lose the Faith and become the seat of the Antichrist.

"The demons of the air together with the Antichrist will perform great wonders on earth and in the air, and men will become more and more perverted. God will take care of His faithful servants and men of good will, the Gospel will be preached everywhere, and all peoples and all nations will get to know the truth.

"The Church will be in eclipse, the world will be in dismay. But behold Enoch and Elias will come, filled with the Spirit of God; they will preach with the might of God, and men of good will will believe in God, and many souls will be consoled; they will make great progress through the virtue of the Holy Ghost and will condemn the diabolical errors of the Antichrist. Woe to the inhabitants of the earth! There will be bloody wars and famines, plagues and infectious diseases; it will rain with a fearful hail of animals; there will be thunderstorms which will shake cities, earthquakes which will swallow up countries; voices will be heard in the air; men will beat their heads against walls, they will call for death, and on another side death will be their torment; blood will flow on all sides. Who will be the victor if God does not shorten the length of the test? On account of the blood, the tears and prayers of the just, God will relent—Enoch and Elias will be put to death; pagan Rome will disappear; the fire of Heaven will fall and consume three cities; all the universe will be struck with terror and many will let themselves be led astray because they have not adored the true Christ living amongst them. It is time; the sun is darkening; only the Faith will survive.

"Now is the time; the abyss is opening. Here is the king of the kings of darkness; here is the Beast with his subjects, calling himself the savior of the world. He will rise proudly into the air to go to Heaven; he will be stifled by the breath of the Archangel Saint Michael. He will fall, and the earth, which will have been in a continuous series of changes for three days, (three days of darkness?) will open up its fiery bowels; and he will be plunged for all eternity with all his followers into the everlasting chasms of Hell. And then water and fire (from the interruption of the stable orbits within the cosmos, plunging space "junk", meteors, comets, asteroids with ice turned to pure water as it passes through the sun's burning rays??) will purge the earth and consume all the works of men's pride and all will be renewed; God will be served and glorified."

http://www.salvemariaregina.info/SalveMariaRegina/SMR-171/LaSalette6.htm

18. Dolours

Dolours Powers

So, you have no problem with this:

It is also worth noting that Bishop Staglianò lashed out at those Catholics who were perplexed by his participation in the conference. He stigmatized them as Catholics who consider themselves “true” and “pure” and who are instead abysmally “distant.” (From whom? From the Church? From Christ?) Staglianò scolded them for having problems with their Catholic identity. He then said to the Masons in attendance that if there are “urgent, shall we say, anthropological matters” (matters Masons could address in union with Catholics) and if they also want to raise their voice to defend human dignity and religious liberty, then they ought to “show” their true face (as people concerned for the true good of humanity) so that those who have excommunicated them (the Holy See) may come to realize that they have excommunicated “something that does not exist.” He exhorted the Masons: “Let’s walk together in that direction.”​

This is about lifting the excommunication of Catholics joining Satanic sects. And Catholics sounding warning bells are not real Catholics because they are out of step with the Bishops who can't wait to get us all on board with Freemasonry. The Bishop forgot to call us rigid but "distant" is actually quite accurate. We are distant. Catholics concerned for protecting the Deposit of Faith are on the periphery while the once evils of adultery, sodomy and freemasonry are called good and have become central to the role of the univeral(ist) Church.

A Bishop of the Catholic Church stood in a house of Lucifer and attacked faithful Catholics. That's getting to be something of a theme in the Church.

Get out your apron and compass, David. You can wear the apron when you attend the first blessing (we don't call it marriage because it isn't a sacrament yet) of a homosexual union in your local Catholic Church, jointly celebrated by your parish priest and the minister of whatever sect is floating the Vatican's boat.

HeavenlyHosts likes this.
  19. Don_D

Don_D Powers

Amazing and absurd! True and Pure (Give me a break) and distant it is then. The alternative is throwing out all reason at the price of so called peace at any cost. It amazes me that this tactic is continually used in politics, now in our Faith and in the world to marginalize and compartmentalize those who are in disagreement with the narrative of one world, one hope, one peace. One which has nothing to do with God. We really are in the lions den here but we all know that anyway.

20. Carol55

Carol55 Powers

I should have pointed out yesterday when I posted those links that the link which is entitled "The Authentic Message of La Salette" does not contain the message of the topic of this thread, "Rome will become the seat of the Antichrist". With other prophecies, I have tried to go back to the basics and find the source information if possible.

I found the following from Jimmy Akin, https://www.catholic.com/magazine/print-edition/la-salette-sorting-fact-from-fiction Mr. Akin does not confirm or deny that this statement was in fact part of the prophecy from LaSalette but he does discuss this particular prophecy along with the one that I was confused about in which Melanie is alleged to have stated that the Antichrist would be born in 1865, etc.

This is from EWTN in regards to this apparition, https://www.ewtn.com/library/MARY/09008B.HTM , it's similar to Salve Maria Regina's information which earthtoangels posted.

gracia likes this.