1. Welcome to Mother of God Forums - A place dedicated to the Mother of God. Please feel free to join us in prayer and sharing. Please Register to start posting.
    Dismiss Notice

What does our Lady mean Rome will become the seat of the antichrist

Discussion in 'GARABANDAL LIBRARY' started by sponsa Christi, Jun 22, 2017.

1. Mea Kulpa

Mea Kulpa Angels

Yes you are correct. I remember as a young man in my late teens i lived a very materialistic and hedonistc lifestyle wine women and song. I am a cradle catholic and went to mass with my father weekly although i was very complacent about my faith i just wanted to enjoy myself to where eventually i stopped going due to hangovers and come downs from narcotics from saturday nights out. But the lord...well he was bugging me i felt him draw ever closer to me the more i tried to pull away. Leaving a nightclub one night i bumped into a old school class mate, he asked me if i still went to church i told him no that i did not believe in that kind of thing any more... i went to bed in the early hours of the morning after sobering up as i lay there i felt him nagging me he would not let me be... at that moment i cryed out annoyed..."what!!!! What is it you want from me!!!"

In my late teens i had been writing poetry on many different subjects from love and politics to drug use but everytime i had to think about the next line but he awswered me in a poem direct no thinking and it was not even my own internal voice that i heard in my head that night/morning... i had just an hour ago said i did not believe and then the following happened

"What!!! What is it you want from me?

These four words you must learn before you see, forever believe in me.

Under Rock and Stone you must turn to stop the devil with his evil burn

In river or sea you will not die, for life to me is the twinkling of the eye

Across the stepping stones i will lead, for you my son are just a seed

The page of print will clear your mind your destiny you soon will find

In holy shoes step forward speak the Good news."

I had no idea what it meant, i took it to the priest and he said he wants you to spread the gospel. But i look back now and there was so much more to it than that. I learned about the faith i almost joined the seminary i took apologetics courses i debated protestants. It was the first stepping stone

Then the lord took me to a online health forum called ehealth my intention was to offer advice to women considering abortion when i got there i found a stagering amount of feminist pro choicers there for the exact same intention. I was staggered by their sheer hatred for me and my presence.

I encountered men and women filled with evil there were some who even admitted to practicing witchcraft.. yet i felt sure all they needed was the facts and so i started learning about abortion contraception sexual morality politics every aspect of the abortion debate i learned about but in my entire time there i only managed to change the mind of one feminist pro choicer who also embraced christ at the sametime the 2nd stepping stone.

It was during a research operation for the forum on RU486 the abortion pill that lead me to the next stepping stone.

It turned out that the RU in RU486 represented the name of a french company called roussel uclaf who is a subsiduary of a german company called Hoescht AG who is a sister company of bayer who produce contraceptive "medications" and devices and also BASF who produce chemicals and GMO foods... these 3 companies used to be but one company the notorious IG Farben who produced zyclon B for the nazis.

So we had essentially the same company that produced the gas for the jewish hollocaust playing a huge and significant roll in the hollocaust being perpetraited today their methods more refined more subtle and hidden carried out by doctors in hospitals instead of soldiers in death camps but still the absolute disregard for the sanctity of human life.

This also led me to finding out about a connection between john d rockerfella's standard oil and ig farben, John D Rockerfella link to the united nations and planned parenthood.hitler and margaret sanger the eugenics movement galton, darwin etc links between IBM and the holocaust and i went down a huge rabbit hole for the next 20 years.. under every rock and stone i turned just like the poem predicted.... i had to be sure...

I then turned my attention to informing other catholics what i had learned but francis had been elected by then.. i had to learn what was going on in the vatican i learned about masonic infiltration and comminist infiltration and i can confirm that the vatican is working with leading actors in what pope john paul ii called the culture of death... just as our lady of good success predicted. I have to say it took me by suprise and shook me to my core... throughout the years i was sure the church would take a stand at some point it was a pure betrayal of the faith i had put into the church. I said to myself if this is the true church of jesus christ i will find proof of what is happening in catholic prophecy... well i did not need to look very far the whole of catholic prophecy is over flowing with private revelations to saints, mystics and visionaries that show exactly what is happening...so yeah i agree exactly what is happening can be found in prophecy.

Light, SgCatholic, josephite and 9 others like this.
  2. Fatima

Fatima Powers

Mea Kulpa, very interesting journey, but one that can be looked back on as God forms a willing soul into his own image. I suppose we all have a story or a journey no so much different. It is easy to wander in a world full of ideas and pleasure that are not of God. Mine became an awakening when I first heard of Fatima at about 25 years of age. It changed me forever. I had no clue, even after having faithful practicing parents and brothers/sisters that God was so intimate with us here in this world that he sent his own mother to speak to us through three shepherd children. Mary grabbed my hand and showed me what God was going to do and is doing through her. It was the mystical life, the life of God's own mother who opened my eye's to what God is doing through the unveiling of prophecy. This is how he chose to enlighten our minds and faith to know what he is doing in our midst. Prophecy does not appeal to many I speak with, as doubt is sown by the evil one and then dismissive feelings set in. But not for me. It caused me to dig deeper and deeper into my faith. Reading of mystics and wonder workers like Padre Pio, the Incorruptibles, Eucharistic miracles, the Shroud of Turin and of course, my favorite, the many apparitions and messages of our dear Blessed Mother Mary. I have been burning with these loves for 35 years now and it is sometimes chilling to watch prophecy unfold in real time and being able to point to where it was foretold in scripture and reiterated in the prophetic words coming form heaven's prophecies. It's only just begun.

DivineMercy, Light, gracia and 4 others like this.
  3. Fatima

Fatima Powers

Byron, I have no idea who he is and most likely won't till after the Warning when he manifests himself as the answer to all that took place and twisting what Mary and our Lord have done to prepare us for the Antichrist.

Following is a message to Verne in the book God Speaks Will You Listen www.godspeakswillyoulisten.org that speaks on the Antichrist

09/26/07 My son this is a message to clear up confusion in your mind. Remember there are many voices in this world trying to deceive you. Not every voice which claims to speak the word of God is from God. For my word states: Dearly beloved, believe not every spirit: but try the spirits if they be of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world. And every spirit that dissolveth Jesus is not of God. And this is Antichrist, of whom you have heard that he cometh: and he is now already in the world. You are of God, little children and have overcome him. Because greater is he that is in you than he that is in the world. I John 4:1-4. Read I John 2:22. Who is a liar, but he who denieth that Jesus is the Christ? This is Antichrist, who denieth the Father and the Son.

Read I John2:18. Little children, it is the last hour: and as you have heard that Antichrist cometh, even now there are become many Antichrists: whereby we know that it is the last hour. My son as my word clearly states, you have been in the last days, since my church began. In every generation, false prophets and heresies have risen up to deceive mankind. Your generation is no different. You know you are in the last days because of the appearance of the spirit of antichrist. He has been manifested since his rebellion against my Father. The spirit of antichrist is Satan, who is the father of lies. Prior to my coming, he was not referred to as the spirit of antichrist, because the Christ had not yet appeared on earth. After my ascension into heaven, Satan has been described as the spirit of antichrist because he is against me. Notice I John 4:3 states: he is now already in the world and verse 4 states: You are of God little children and have overcome him. Because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world. When these words were written, my children, I had already overcome the spirit of antichrist, who is Satan himself. I John 4:1-4 need to be understood in its entire context. It refers to the spirit of antichrist. I John 2:18 refers to many antichrists. The understanding to this passage is I John 2:22. Who is a liar, but he who denieth that Jesus is the Christ? This is Antichrist, who denieth the Father and the Son. In John 8:44, I told the Jews, the devil is a liar and the father thereof. Any person who is against me is being led by the spirit of antichrist and is an antichrist.

If you deny that I am the Christ who came in the flesh, you are led by the spirit of antichrist and are an antichrist. Simply stated: antichrist is anti or against the Father, the Son, and the HolySpirit. A person led by the spirit of antichrist becomes an antichrist. I John 2:18 states: even now there are become many Antichrists. Throughout history there have been many souls, who fulfilled the criteria and were antichrists. Be careful who you label as anantichrist because Satan is a deceiver and you may be committing the sin of slander. The book of the Apocalypse is a vision of the sufferings, struggles, and triumph of my church. The prophet Daniel has many prophecies which correspond with the book of the Apocalypse. Daniel 12:9 states: And he said: Go, Daniel, because the words are shutup and sealed until the appointed time. My Holy Spirit will unseal the prophecies andgive an understanding at the appointed time. Many are prophesying your generation is thefulfillment of these prophecies. Pay close attention to the words of your Popes. Both of your last Popes have stated you are in the battle of Apocalypse 12 between the womanand the dragon. The woman can have several meanings. It is both my church and my blessed Mother who are fighting against the dragon, who is Satan. The third part of the stars of heaven who are cast to the earth represents the clergy, cardinals, bishops and priests who are following the dragon. Pope John Paul II and Pope Benedict XVI have warned the faithful, not to be seduced by the dragon. Another spiritual meaning from this passage refers to the great battle which is taking place between the woman and the red dragon of masonry and communism.

My blessed Mother’s appearance at Fatima was a sign from heaven to mankind to not be seduced by the lies of masonry and communism. My blessed mother appeared prior to the Bolshevik revolution in 1917 to warn the world of these errors. This struggle is still continuing today. My blessed Mother is the prophet of your time. Pay close attention to her approved apparitions and pay close attention to the Holy Father’s teachings. My Holy Spirit is opening the book of Daniel and the Apocalypse through my blessed Mother’s teachings, my Holy Church’s teachings and the messages from my messengers of today. Remember Amos 3:7: For the Lord God doth nothing without revealing his secret to his servants the prophets. The message from 9/25/07 describes the Fatima consecration in more detail to you. As explained to you, on 9/25/07 by my Father, masonry and communism are once again gathering forces in your world. The destruction of these forces will be accomplished by the triumph of the Immaculate Heart of Mary.

My son, I ask you how are you protected from these evil forces? By receiving the seal of the living God. Read Ezekiel 9:6: Utterly destroy old and young, maidens, children and women: but upon whomsoever you shall see Thau, kill him not. And begin ye at my sanctuary. So they began at the ancient men who were before the house. Nowread Apocalypse 7:3: Saying: hurt not the earth nor the sea nor the trees, till we sign theservants of our God in their foreheads. What is the seal of the living God? It is my life residing in your soul. It is sanctifying grace. You are sealed by the Holy Spirit at baptism and confirmation. Those who claim you need a special seal from God to be protected, bewary of. 2 Corinthians 1;21, 22. Now he that confirmeth us with you in Christ and that hath anointed us, is God: Who also hath sealed us and given the pledge of the Spirit inour hearts. Again re-read I John 4:4: You are of God, little children, and have overcome him. Because greater is he that is in you than he that is in the world. These children of mine had already overcome the spirit of antichrist in their day. The same teaching has not changed. When you use the sign of the cross, you are also protecting yourself with the seal of the living God. It was through my cross the power of Satan, sin, and death was defeated. Each Holy Eucharist partaken increases my Divine life within your soul.

My people where is your faith? If you have sanctifying grace in your soul you are protected from the spirit of antichrist. Do not let Satan deceive you otherwise. If God be for us,who is against us? Romans 8:31. My son, a day is soon coming when Apocalypse chapters 13 and 14 will be fulfilled by the spirit of antichrist manifesting himself through a particular person called the antichrist. Do not concern yourself with this day. Many are deceived by Satan by concentrating on whom this person may be and not fulfilling my mission for their souls. Each generation has thought their generation was the fulfillment of these times. Let my Holy Spirit lead my church and your soul. Be forewarned! You are living in the most sinful generation in the history of your world. Your generation has been warned again and again. My holy word gives you examples of my justice: the flood of Noah, the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah, and the exile of the children of Israel. Your generation is no different. If mankind does not repent and continues to reject my mercy, I repeat my Father’s words to you from yesterday. I will allow another World War and I will allow the appearance of the man of sin in your generation. The fulfillment of the Apocalypse will take place with a literal one world government and my people grazed and marked by the authorities. There will be one man who will lead this Masonic communistic government as the antichrist. Many messengers have warned my people of these events for many years. But my people refuse to listen and take heed to my warnings. Hitler, Stalin, and Mao have been types of this antichrist. But my faithful, have faith and trust in my word. My Spirit with the brightness of my coming, will destroy this spirit of antichrist with his followers and bring about the triumph of the Immaculate Heart of Mary.

more.....

4. Fatima

Fatima Powers

continued....

A further warning, Apocalypse 19:20 tells the fate of the false prophet and the antichrist. These two are cast alive into the pool of fire burning with brimstone. Do not accuse anyone of being the false prophet or the antichrist because their fate is sealed. Satan will not reveal their identity until allowed by Almighty God. My Holy Spirit will identify these men at the proper time, not your time. For when you falsely accuse another soul of being either the false prophet or the antichrist, you offend your God. All those falsely accused are souls that need my salvation. Pray for their salvation. It is your fear and lack of trust in me, which causes you to falsely accuse someone. Watch and be ready. Read accurately the signs of the times. Great changes are upon mankind. My church and earth will be purified and mankind will truly know I am Jesus Christ who once came in the flesh and who is the only Savior and redeemer of mankind. All who reject me are following the spirit of antichrist and will be cast into hell forever. Do not let this be your final destination. Do not be deceived, I will not be mocked much longer. These words are from Jesus Christ to his people.

5. Mea Kulpa

Mea Kulpa Angels

Believe me i was not so willing at first. The learning the research of hours per day often long into the night most would regard as tedious and arduous but i was filled with a holy zeal, driven to unmask the devil. my parents were sure i was losing my mind my friends thought i had flipped my wife thinks i am living a life of fear no one really understands how fullfilling and rewarding it is... its like an archelogical dig as you unearth another peice of clay and bit by bit the jar comes into view. Like you deeper and deeper driven by an external force a supernatural force.

Why me i used to ask myself but it turns out there are many others who have shared similar paths and it seems those paths have joined to a single path and we are no longer alone but a great giant of an army well informed and ready to do battle with the enemy we clearly see before us.

Seek and ye shall find.. knock and it shall be opened to you.

As for who is the antichrist... well my guess is that it could be george soros he matches some prophecies

6. lynnfiat

lynnfiat Fiat Voluntas Tua

I agree with all you have said, only I disagree with G. Seros being THE antichrist - although he is certain one of them. THE man of antichrist will be one loved and trusted by many. GS is hated by most. To Fr. Gobbi, Our Lady says, "The apostasy will be as of then, generalized because almost all will follow the false christ and the false church. THEN the door will be open for the appearance of the man or of THE VERY PERSON OF THE ANTICHRIST!" I too understand that many have been prepared for these times having been in the school of Our Lady, as have many, even on this blog, have had similar experiences to yours. The door has been opened to time of the triumph and as the time nears, things will get much worse than they are now. We have been prepared - now we must go forth to fight against the errors Our Lady has prepared us for. "Fight dear children of light and soon will come my victory!"

Light, SgCatholic, gracia and 4 others like this.
  7. Byron

Byron Archangels

"Loved by many," but not all.

8. lynnfiat

Agree! Especially not by those who were taught by Our Lady and will know who this man is and will not follow.

9. Fatima

Fatima Powers

Not saying so, but Trumps son-in law, Jared Kushner seems to have the attention of world leaders and his ability to draw agreements with foriegn leaders is well documented. It has been indicated the AC is Jewish.

gracia and Mea Kulpa like this.
  10. Mea Kulpa

Mea Kulpa Angels

I agree another possibility.

Most people know nothing about george soros yes there are lots of people who do and who raise their voices against him but there is no doubt he currently pulls the strings behind much of the evil perpetraited today imcluding pulling strings at the vatican... he is also jewish... it maybe his heir who succeeds his dark empire or maybe he is a mere puppet himself

11. lynnfiat

Yes, and he has a son - an extreme liberal. You can look him up.

12. Mea Kulpa

Mea Kulpa Angels

Hmm he has 5 sons, but at a guess i think u may mean alexander soros

13. Julia

Julia Immaculate Heart of Mary, pray for us.

I have copied a sentence from Fatima's post at 1.59 today on this thread; because it would indicate we already know who the anti-Christ is from that very sentence which is part of a message from GSWYL;

"Because greater is he that is in you than he that is in the world. I John 4:1-4. Read I John 2:22. Who is a liar, but he who denieth that Jesus is the Christ? This is Antichrist, who denieth the Father and the Son."

Does that not describe islam to a T.

But have we not also been told THE anti-Christ will be born from a union with a nun (jewish?) and a Catholic Bishop. I believe this may have been part of the La Sallette message, as well as being in a book written by a Polish holy man some years ago. Maybe somehow in all this union of heresies promoted these days as a new Church, muslims will be part of the union of heresies, and from this THE person of the anti-Christ will emerge. Just pondering.

14. Don_D

Don_D Powers

Who after ascending to the Presidency of the US as a virtual nobody is now travelling the world visiting h
    I have thought this as well for some time Julia for the same reason although not because I read this in anything but the Bible. In addition to Islam being promoted throughout all of the US, EU and world's schools as well. Past President Obama I have wondered about for some time. He is Muslim although I do not believe he has any belief in God. Just look at the ring he has worn his entire life. He came onto the political scene from virtually nowhere and was worshiped from day 1 by a vast group of people in places of worldly power and wealth, and he now is following the current President around the world trying to influence world leaders to not abandon their path of globalism and support.

Byron and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  15. Mea Kulpa

Mea Kulpa Angels

Its not a popular opinion and anyone who utters such words can be falsely accused but islam did not exist at that time but it was the jewish authorities that denied jesus is the christ and crucified him it was the jewish authorities jesus described as the synagog of satan and leo xiii who described freemasonry as the synagog of satan freemasonry has strong jewish links so too has communism warned about by our lady of fatima marx and engles were both jewish so too was stalin in fact the vast majority of communist leaders and the antichrist is said to be from jewish origin... masonry and communism are closely linked the errors of communism are the errors of masonry...just look at the following 3 flags... notice some interesting aspects?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

16. Don_D

Don_D Powers

Of course, and there is much of it as well in Israel for instance the SC building. It is world wide.

Byron likes this.
  17. Dolours

Dolours Powers

What are the three flags?

Islam didn't exist but nobody knows what happened the tribe of Dan so wouldn't it be possible that a Muslim could be a descendant of Dan? Come to think of it, so could a Christian. Anyway, Fulton Sheen said that the False Prophet could be recruited from among our Bishops, so we can't be complacent.

It has been more or less accepted that the AC must be someone the Jews would welcome as the Messiah, therefore, he would have to be someone the Jews accept as one of their own, ruling out a Muslim or Christian descendant of Dan. Then again, if "all Israel" is converted before the arrival of AC, why would the Jews be looking for a Messiah and wouldn't the Muslim Mahdi or whatever he's called just as easily fit the bill should he proclaim himself to be their "prophet" Jesus?

Really, I think it dangerous trying to guess the identity of the AC. I'm not sure, but aren't we cautioned against doing so because of the danger of focusing on the wrong person and falling prey to the real AC? Scripture tells us that there will be anti-Christs before the apocalyptic Man of Sin arrives. We have enough trouble coping with all the mini anti-Christs now without looking to the biggie in the future. My own guess is that since only God knows when the end will be, Satan can't have prepared an AC in advance. Likely the world will be so desensitised to evil that there will be numerous candidates for Satan to pick his most likely option when God lets him do his worst. We must pray that it doesn't happen in our lifetime and pray that future generations of Catholics will be strong enough in the faith to bear the suffering. What worries me most is that our young people's faith isn't strong enough to withstand mild inconvenience let alone serious persecution.

Light likes this.
  18. Mario

Mario Powers

The lynch pin in all of this is the perversion of the Holy Mass which clearly gained ground when the abuses following Vatican II were not dealt with. Now we have reports of a commission established to come up with a ecumenical version. What Fr. Gobbi related through reputed messages from Our Lady appears to be coming true. Fatima has been vigorously warning about this for months and lynnfiat has taken up this stand also. Mea Kulpa appears to agree. This same threat was trumpeted in the 19th century by one of the most recent and greatest doctors of the Church, Alphonsus Liguori. He considered its appearance would be the fulfillment of the prophesied Abomination of Desolation!

We are at a time when belief in the Real Presence is at low ebb. How can one not tremble at the humility of the Lamb of God who enables us to feed on Him?:notworthy::barefoot: The present moment is ripe for deception. Let us make frequent expressions of love and devotion to the Blessed Sacrament in reparation for the sacrileges which are taking place. For apart from the Holy Mass and the Eucharist, how can one even conceive of living in the Divine Will? Though even when we will be deprived of it, I believe God will graciously accept our spiritual communions. And please, make spiritual communions especially on those days you cannot join in the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass.:love: For the days are approaching when we will weep at not being able to receive as frequently as we desire. Lord have mercy!

Safe in the Flames of the Sacred Heart!

Last edited: Dec 11, 2017
    Light and Don_D like this.
  19. Mea Kulpa

Mea Kulpa Angels

The 3 flags/emblems are

Communist East Germany before the fall of the berlin wall notice the masonic compass

The emblem of the communist soviet union notice the wheat and the globe

The 3rd is the united nations it also has wheat and the globe

Dolours likes this.
  20. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Only thing, Soros is a very old man
    But he is cloaked in evil for sure

Last edited: Dec 11, 2017
    Mea Kulpa likes this.