Weird thing happend to me today

Discussion in 'The mystical and Paranormal' started by PotatoSack, Dec 9, 2015.

1. Mario

Mario Powers

lynnfiat,

Yes, even Daniel O'Connor connects the Veil to living in the Divine Will at the end of the video!:)

Safe in the Hearts of Jesus and Mary!

2. Bella

Bella Guest

Kathy - I often get blue flashes of light before my eyes. Sometimes it is unexpected I know for sure that it is Our Lady turning up to protect me.

Jeanne and kathy k like this.
  3. PotatoSack

PotatoSack Powers

Yes, the flashing lights made me think of our lady. Wasn't it at Fatima where there were flashes of light before she appeared? But given what I am going through at the moment, angels protecting me makes sense. But when the bang happened next to my car, I saw blue right before the noise. It was not a streak, but maybe like the tip of an arrow pointing down, then BANG, then nothing...no smell, no materials, no smoke, nothing on my car, nothing...

4. PotatoSack

PotatoSack Powers

Thank you everyone for your thoughtful responses! I will have some free time this weekend to contemplate this, asking the Holy Spirit, our great helper, to help me out. Adoration on Monday night...hopefully I will get a revelation.

But yes Mario, the increased responsibility makes me nervous. I hope I can live up to it.

Mario, bflocatholic and kathy k like this.
  5. PotatoSack

PotatoSack Powers

Yes, I do believe this is the last of my training. Facing this issue is the last part of my will I need to die to. Burying my head in the sand on this issue and hoping it somehow goes away...that is my will. Addressing it head on and trusting God's plan to resolve it with a positive outcome is God's will and that is finally what I have been doing. But I am no great warrior. In fact, one time in adoration I was listing my excuses to Jesus as to why I did not make progress on the issue hoping for some sympathy and I heard clearly and distinctly "Ye of little faith", which pretty much made me gasp and I felt as big as a grain of sand. I had a pit in my stomach for about 20 minutes as I sat there. He lifted me up before I left, but I will never forget that feeling. So sadly I am just someone who needs BIG graces to completely die to myself and fully trust God. It all comes down to trust. And we will need extraordinary, supernatural trust with what lies ahead for us. So I guess you could say this is good training for me.

6. PotatoSack

PotatoSack Powers

I think maybe the physical or natural event that took place reinforces for me that what I experienced the night before was not something that occurred because my body was in between dropping off and sleeping or dreaming. I truly do feel it was supernatural. It is too ironic that both events happened as they did. If the physical event had not happened, I would have written off what happened the night before as just something weird. In fact, I had already forgotten about it by morning. It was the physical event that reminded me what happened.

7. PotatoSack

PotatoSack Powers

The only spiritual direction I get is this forum :eek::D Yikes!! :ROFLMAO:

8. Julia

Julia Immaculate Heart of Mary, pray for us.

Kathy, your experience with the wall of light is very interesting.
    This happened to me when my son was about 2 years old. What happened was, he got a cough. I took him to doctor who said he would not treat the cough because there was whooping cough going around and my son may have caught it.
    The cough went on for weeks, it did not get any better. I began to see a wall of light indoors. It was so strange, not fearful. I saw it numerous times, each day it grew higher. And It seemed if I could look over it, Heaven was the other side.

My mother came unexpectedly to visit for a week at this time, and when she heard my son cough, said that child needs to see a doctor. The cough sounds like a TB cough. I told her doctor would not treat him, and she said, phone doctor again, and if he will not come and treat this child, I will be having some serious words with the doctor. That is not whooping cough. Doctor (a locum) came when I called and said the child had a serious infection and treated him straight away. Anyway, I believed the wall of light was a warning that the child needed medical treatment looking back. And God sent my mother knowing she would not take no for an answer.

I have had lights to warn me anytime my son is ill even now he is 38 years old. I see the lights even though they don't tell me when he is ill. Strange. I just ask his Angel to pray for him if I see the lights. Don't know what else to do.

9. Mario

Mario Powers

Your point well taken! In that case God, did not want that memory to slip into oblivion.:barefoot::)

Safe in the Refuge of the Immaculate Heart!

10. Truly facinating. So glad you told your story again. I had not read it before. Praise God for choosing you to pray for souls! He KNEW YOU WOULD!

Mario and josephite like this.