1. Welcome to Mother of God Forums - A place dedicated to the Mother of God. Please feel free to join us in prayer and sharing. Please Register to start posting.
    Dismiss Notice

We need to focus on the things that Jesus saved us from.

Discussion in 'Positive Critique' started by padraig, Oct 16, 2017.

1. padraig

padraig New Member

josephite likes this.
  2. padraig

padraig New Member

Why is the Catholic Church in Near Chaos and Confusion?
    Careful analysis of recent studies and polls taken among Catholics reveals that an overwhelming majority of U.S. Catholics simply do not believe in the Devil, or sin, or it’s logical consequences – eternal damnation in hell. As we can see, with any kind of an reasonable observation of that the outcome, is that the Church is in a state of near chaos and confusion over what She teaches and what She does not teach. The overriding reason for this is because bishops, the clergy, teachers and parents, have completely failed in their duties to transmit the Faith to each of the successive past four generations. And there are huge consequences for this failure.

[​IMG]
    Pray for Our Church

A lack of a belief in the Devil, sin, or hell makes it very awkward for all of us during the Easter Liturgy, when it comes to the renewing of baptismal promises. When the priest asks the people, “Do you reject Satan?” . . . “Who Father? We don’t believe in him anymore. Silly priest, asking us such stupid questions . . . believing in such archaic things . . . .”

What most of us were not taught – is that the One, Holy, Catholic, and Apostolic Faith is an integrated belief system, where one teaching is dependent on every other teaching, creating a whole and concise theology. Rejection of the Devil as a personal evil, or sin, or even hell, does incredible theological damage to the whole of the Catholic Faith. In fact, like any teaching we like to change, reinterpret, or ignore, the entire faith is undermined and in some cases can even be destroyed.

Consider for a moment, if there is no personal evil like the Devil, Satan, or Lucifer, then much of Catholicism simply disintegrates. Who was it exactly that St. Michael the Archangel fought against? Or is St. Michael merely symbolic as well? And if he’s symbolic, then are all angels also just symbols? If the Devil is not real, then who tempted our first parents in the garden, which caused the Fall? Who tempted Christ in the desert? Whose head will Mary, our Mother crush? Who did the Saints warns us against? And if all these things didn’t really happen, or will not happen, then why would we need a Savior?

St. Teresa of Avila, the great Doctor of the Church said, “we need to focus on the things that Jesus saved us from.” But if sin and hell are not real, and devil and His fallen Angels are just symbols, then why do we need a Savior? A Savior, who saves us from what? Therefore, we rob the cross of Jesus Christ of all its meaning. And Jesus was simply a fool, a poor misguided individual who died on a cross for no good reason.

Jesus Christ told us plainly in scriptures that Hell was created “for the devil and his angels.” But if these persons are symbolic, does that mean Hell is too? And if Hell is symbolic, why wouldn’t Heaven also be symbolic? The two are intimately related to each other, as we come to understand when we study “The Four Last Things.”

The other consequence if there is no Hell, then there is no justice, and if there is no justice there is no God. This would also mean that if there is no justice, then humanity does not possess free will. For justice is the natural end of free will, that individuals at the end of their life are given what they deserve, their due.

Fatima, Booklady, sterph and 2 others like this.
  3. padraig

padraig New Member

I Am Completely Dumbfounded
    I am, like many young priests today are, completely dumbfounded that it is possible that 4 out of every 5 Catholics in America, over 84%, reject the Church’s Dogmatic teaching that Satan is a personal evil being and that hell and sin exist. In fact, Catholics reject the belief in the Devil more than any other religious group in the country! In fact, belief in the Devil was almost as rare
    among Catholics as it was among those who had no religious affiliation or belief.

For years now, I have been saying, and a lot of other priests too, that the number of authentic Catholics, real Catholics, who actually embrace all the Church’s teachings, is somewhere less than 10%
    of the roughly 70 million baptized U.S. Catholics. But the sad fact is, it is closer to 5%. Polls and surveys continue to reveal and confirm this fact more and more. When it comes down to it, there is an overwhelming number of Catholics in the U.S., including most of the bishops and priests, that are simply not Catholic anymore or at least not Catholic in any meaningful way.

We are now in the fourth generation, going on the fifth, that has grow up in an environment within the Church of deconstruction or flat out denial of the authentic faith. The average Catholic, does
    not understand the integrity of the Church’s teachings, or even that Her teachings are interdependent on each other. And sadly, not too many Catholics are really saying a word about this terrible situation. Nor are many Catholics even declaring that these Dogmatic teachings are Divinely revealed Truths, not made up by men, but revealed by Jesus Christ Himself, while He was on earth.

Nearly everyone has compromised with this evil, most certainly those who are bishops and priests. But the great Saints of our Catholic Faith forcefully taught us that we never compromise with
    evil or heresy. Most of the ordained simply will not state the Truths of the Catholic Church anymore because they know if they do, a large portion of the few remaining Catholics who are still coming to church will get up and leave, or stop donating.

The vast majority of Catholics simply do not accept, believe, or practice the Faith anymore. The results of this can be clearly measured in the lack of priestly ordinations, the increasing number of
    priests leaving active ministry, the number of priests who have been exiled, punished, and persecuted for speaking the Truths of the Catholic Faith, the closing of parishes, schools, hospitals, and other Catholic institutions, forced collaboratives, the clustering of parishes, and the constant moving of priests. This is also seen in the burnout among the clergy because of the increased workload and the lack of any true support system from their Bishops or the people of God. But all of this that is occurring in the church today, is giving to those of us who pay attention a much more truthful picture of reality of the Catholic Church in America.

I feel so sorry for the number of Catholic families that this present situation has caused. It means that all of us, most especially parents and priests, must become more pro-active, more aggressive in learning the true Catholic Faith and holding firm to it. And then teaching this authentic faith to the next generation as well as to the current generation that has lost their faith.

I am here to tell you, and you can believe me or not, but there is a real active evil person, working every day to destroy us and our children. The same is true for so many young adults who are unprepared to counter or even believe in the diabolical, the true evil of this world, which has intensified greatly over these past few years. This evil has gone unchecked by Faithful Catholics as well as the Church’s hierarchy.

We must, like the Saints, who have gone before us, learn the Catholic faith that we so casually say we believe in. We must stand up for the Doctrine She has wonderfully taught for over 2,000 years and practice it wholeheartedly. When we take the time to study and learn the true Faith, this is meant to energize our prayer life. Do we as Catholics even have a prayer life anymore? Are we developing a prayer Life? The relationship with God, that the Church asks us? This education in the Faith is meant to help us fall in love with the Catholic Church, Her teachings, and give us the strength and courage to oppose the Devil. I can assure you, as a Roman Catholic Priest, the Devil is absolutely real.

For as St. Peter, our first Pope, taught us in his letters, “Stay sober and alert. Your opponent the devil is prowling like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour. Resist him, solid in your faith.”

If you feel, like I and a whole bunch of other people do, that things are spinning out of control in our world, and most especially in the Church today, you’re right. The underlying reason is because the Church is in a state of near chaos and confusion. As Pope Benedict stated recently, “ready to capsize” this is all brought about by the Church’s chief enemy the Devil, and he is real. Be assured, we have not arrived at this place in history by accident. There is an intelligent evil being behind all of this work, bent on our destruction and the destruction of our Lord’s Catholic Church.

We must rededicate ourselves, as good Catholics, to knowing and studying the Faith. This way, we can resist and fight with all our might against the evil that has plagued us for far too long. Part of the answer to this problem involves setting aside time to study the Faith, to be enraptured by its glories and mysteries, its blinding truth. This cannot happen if we don’t make the effort to learn our wonderful Faith, and then follow through with our good intentions.

There is no way to fight against the Devil other than to love God more. And we cannot love what we do not know. Knowledge of the Faith is absolutely crucial for any spiritual growth, and we need to get back on our knees and beg God to deliver us from the sinful evil of this current generation, and the filth, greed, lust, and heresy that has entered our church.

We are not alone in this fight. We have never been alone. God, His Holy Mother, the Angels, and all His Saints, the whole of Heaven, watches and encourages us to get involved in this fight for the
    salvation of souls, as well as for the liberty and exultation of Holy Mother the Church, our only known source of salvation. For as St. Thomas Becket, a martyr for the Faith so wisely taught us, as well as the testimony of so many Saints, without real effort no one ever wins the crown of everlasting life.

Tanker, Fatima, Booklady and 3 others like this.
  4. Don_D

Don_D Powers

Just like the desire to pray being so vital and important for a healthy prayer life to grow closer to Our Lord, the desire for the Truth surely seems to be waned in the hearts of people.

A great many people are under a spell. Like a fairy tale. God must be very sad.

Tanker, AED, picadillo and 2 others like this.
  5. padraig

padraig New Member

Very well put. People just don't want to know. Just like with Noah when they mocked him while he was building the ark.

AED, picadillo, Carol55 and 1 other person like this.
  6. CrewDog

CrewDog Archangels

Ecclesiastes 1:9

"What is it that hath been? the same thing that shall be. What is it that hath been done? the same that shall be done."

There's nothing new under the Sun! Only a small percentage of Humans are ever READY for Hard-Times .... It's why there are sites like MOG ..... so , at least, a Remnant may have some situational awareness along with a sense of Faith and Duty for what, inevitably, will come!!

GOD SAVE ALL HERE!!

AED, picadillo, HeavenlyHosts and 3 others like this.
  7. Booklady

Booklady Archangels

This is what we must do. I was poorly catechized being caught up in the turbulent changes wrought by the Second Vatican Council, which failed to explain to the laity why some changes were instituted. Why didn't we have to eat fish on Fridays anymore? Simple questions. The laity began experiencing a new mass, which was never fully explained. So we lost the sense of holiness, and many children who are now adults and elderly were never really educated into the beauty of our liturgy.

So now study our faith by ourselves. Mother Angelica Classics have been a wonderful help for me. And, thanks to Padraig, Mother of God Forum, has been a blessing.

Katfalls likes this.
  8. padraig

padraig New Member

I wouldn't put myself up there with Mother Angelica but thanks anyway. :)

Fasting is a huge blessing. I still don't eat fish on a Friday and fast most days. I admit I have a selfish reason for it, for it is a source of great joy. It makes me laugh all the time:)

I think it is important to recall that many of the abuses that followed Vatican 2 were not as a result of anything that the Council Fathers laid down but people simply took it upon themselves to bring them in. As Pope Blessed Paul iv said:

[​IMG]

Denise P and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  9. padraig

padraig New Member

Concerning Mother Angelica. I don't know as much about her spiritual life as I would like to. But reading between the lines I think down the years she had a great awakening to the abuse in the Church and the evil. Like most of the rest of us she got her eyes opened. I find this so heartening that a Great Servant of God took the same journey the rest of us are embarked on as regards the Church.

HeavenlyHosts likes this.
  10. padraig

padraig New Member

upload_2017-11-5_13-23-13.jpeg

Carol55 and AED like this.
  11. Fatima

Fatima Powers

The Church has (is) falling, because of Satan. He is the root of what is transpiring in the Church. He is the one causing dissension and in some cases flat out heresy. We were warned by Pope Leo XIII that this would take place. We were warned by our Lady of Fatima that this would take place. We were warned by our Lady of Akita that this rot would take place in the highest offices within the faith between cardinals, bishops and priests. Yes, Satan is at the root of it all. And what did the larger part of the Church do through this time? They threw away their rosaries, the brown scapular, holy water in homes, blessed objects removed from homes, took on social justice as the greatest of the commandments (often pure humanism). The Church turned its back on the innocent who were being sexually abused by the clergy and today it is most apparent with promoting many of them within the highest offices in the Vatican.

Yes, it is Satan fulfilling scripture in our time. But we know who wins! God will not be mocked. He has a plan that is being carried out to the detail. He is putting together his army of faithful to defeat Satan and his minions. Many of them right here on MOG, where our armor is being donned and our weapons are being sharpened. Satan knows his time is very short now and is very aggressive, especially with the clergy. He knows Mary is soon to crush his head and bring about the era of peace she promised at Fatima. Yes, Satan knows all this and is handing his spirit on to the antichrist who lives in the world today in wait for his 3.5 year reign against God and the Faithful. We should not worry, as God has given us all that is necessary to win victory in the end. Our role is simply to remain faithful to all the truths holy mother church has provided us and allow God and the mother of God work through us to win this victory and enter the 1000 year era of peace that scripture attests to and as the following message attests to............

garabandal likes this.
  12. Fatima

Fatima Powers

www.godspeakswillyoulisten.org

10-23-07 My People: Hear O Israel; the Lord our God is one Lord. Thou shall love the Lord thy God with thy whole heart, and with the whole soul and with thy whole strength. And these words which I command thee this day, shall be in thy heart. Deuteronomy 6:5-6. These words still apply to my house of Israel today. My son Jesus Christ is the seed promised to Abraham in whom all the nations of the world are blessed. Today, my church is the new Israel. My people, study these words carefully from your Father in heaven. In Exodus 19:5-6, listen to my words to my people: If therefore you will hear my voice, and keep my covenant, you shall be my peculiar possession above all people: for all the earth is mine. And you shall be to me a priestly kingdom, and a holy nation. These are the words thou shalt speak to the children of Israel.

Now my people read I Peter 2:9: But you are a chosen generation, a kingly priesthood, a holy nation, a purchased people: that you may declare his virtues, who hath called you out of darkness into his marvelous light: My people of Israel today, you are that holy nation delivered from the darkness of Egypt or sin and purchased by the blood of the lamb. Those of you in sanctifying grace make up my nation of Israel today. Listen to the response of my people in Exodus 19:8: And we the people answered together: All that the Lord hath spoken we will do. My people, at baptism and at confirmation, you made the same promise to God Almighty. You promised to renounce Satan, his lies, and his works. You promised to renounce sin and follow my commandments. Do you, my people, understand that you made a promise to almighty God? Are you truly fulfilling your vows to Almighty God? If not, repent of your sins and receive my mercy through the blood of my son Jesus Christ.

Now my people, read the consequences of my children of Israel’s disobedience to my commands and their vows to Almighty God. Deuteronomy 1: 29-32,33-36,38a. And I said to you: Fear not, neither be ye afraid of them: The Lord God, who is your leader himself will fight for you, as he did in Egypt in the sight of all. And in the wilderness (as thou hast seen), the Lord thy God hath carried thee, as a man is wont to carry his little son all the way that you have come, until you came to this place. And yet, for all this you did not believe the Lord your God. And when the Lord had heard the voice of your words, he was angry and swore, and said: Not one of the men of this wicked generation shall see the good land, which I promised with an oath to your fathers: Except Caleb the son of Jephone: for he shall see it, and to him I will give the land that he hath trodden upon, and to his children, because he hath followed the Lord. But Josue the son of Nun, thy minister, he shall go in for thee.

In case, my people, you do not think these words apply to you today, please read: I Corinthians 10:11. Now all these things happened to them in figure: and they are written for our correction, upon whom the ends of the world are come. Now read Hebrews 3:15-19. While it is said, Today if you shall hear his voice, harden not your hearts, as in that provocation. For some who heard did provoke: but not all that came out of Egypt by Moses and with whom was he offended forty years? Was it not with them that sinned, whose carcasses were overthrown in the desert? And to whom did he swear, that they should not enter into his rest: but to them that were incredulous? And we see that they could not enter in, because of unbelief. Let us therefore hasten to enter into that rest: lest any man fall into the same example of unbelief. Hebrews 3:11.

My people, notice whom these words are written to. It is not the ungodly and sinner, but my House of Israel or my church. My people, do not let the sin of unbelief prevent you from entering my rest. I created the world in six days. On the seventh day, I rested from the work of creation as Genesis 2:1-3 states. My people, this era of yours is soon coming to an end. The sixth day of creation is finished. The seventh day will be called the era of peace. This is a mystery which has been hidden from mankind for many years. My prophets have described these times to my people. Isaiah 30:26: And the light of the moon shall be as the light of the sun, and the light of the sun shall be seven fold, as the light of seven days: in the day when the Lord shall bind up the wounds of his people, and shall heal the stroke of their wound.

Now read Isaiah 65: 17-25. This is a description of my era of peace. To repeat myself, the seventh day of creation is the fulfillment of the era of peace. Now read Apocalypse 20:1-7. These verses also describe the era of peace.The casting of the man of sin and his followers into the pool of fire, marks the end of the 6th
    day of creation. At that time, I will renew my creation and the seventh day will begin. This day has been described as lasting 1000 years. Remember what my word states: II Peter 3:8: But of this one thing be not ignorant, my beloved, that one day with the Lord is as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day. The entire era of peace is described as a time period of the seventh day or a thousand years. Only I the Lord God knows the length of the era of peace. During this era of peace, my son Jesus will reign through my Catholic church. This can be called the Eucharistic reign of my son. Do not be confused with the millennial heresy. My son is not going to reign in the flesh in the temporal City of Jerusalem. This is a heretical teaching. My son is going to reign in his Eucharistic glory in the New Jerusalem, which is my church. My son will only return in the flesh at the end of the era of peace or human history, to judge mankind at the last judgment. Time will not exist during my era of peace, as you understand it. Apocalypse20:5-6 states: The rest of the dead lived not, till the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection. Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection. In these the second death hath no power. But they shall be priests of God and of Christ: and shall reign with him a thousand years. This first resurrection occurs in the era of peace. My saints will be resurrected and receive glorified bodies and walk among my people teaching and instructing the Catholic faith. This has been described as the temporal kingdom by the Church Fathers. This will be the Promised Land my children of Israel will inherit. My Will will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Listen to the following words carefully. Only those who trust totally in God Almighty will inherit the Promised Land. Remember only 2 men, Josue and Caleb, entered the Promised Land in the Old Testament. To enter the era of peace, you must abandon yourself totally to my will. You must live the consecrations made to my daughter Mary and my son Jesus. You must follow the teachings of my Catholic Church, and pick up your cross daily following my son Jesus Christ. If you do not follow these words, you cannot enter my era of peace.The sin of unbelief prevented my children from entering the Promised Land in the Old Testament, and it will once again prevent my children from entering the era of peace. Let go of your attachment to earthly desires and attractions. You must be willing to be persecuted and totally dependent on your Lord and Savior. Remember: And unto whomsoever much is given, of him much shall be required: and to whom they have committed much, of him they will demand the more. Luke 12:48.

My Catholic children, you have been given the complete truth. Do not reject your Catholic faith, for you will be held to the highest standard on the Day of Judgment. Read soberly II Peter 2:20-21: For if, flying from the pollution's of the world, through the knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, they be again entangled in them and overcome: their latter state is become unto them worse than the former. For it had been better for them not to have known the way of justice, than after they have known it, to turn back from that holy commandment which was delivered to them.

Now read Hebrews 10:29-31: How much more, do you think he deserveth worse punishments, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath esteemed the blood of the testament unclean, by which he was sanctified, and hath offered an affront to the Spirit of grace? For we know him that hath said: Vengeance belongeth to me, and I will repay. And again: The Lord shall judge his people. It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God. Do not think these words are only written to the clergy and the religious orders. These words are written to all those who have taken the bows of baptism, confirmation, and who have made consecrations to my daughter Mary and my Son Jesus Christ. Your vows have set you apart from the world and you are my new children of Israel. If you reject your vows to your Father and you refuse to repent, there is not a hot enough place in hell for you. For you have tasted of my goodness, received my mercy and graces, and have the Holy Trinity residing in your soul. Do not reject so great a salvation. I repeat myself a final time: Trust in the Lord God Almighty completely, live your vows and promises to your Lord and Savior, and enter into my rest on my seventh day and eternally on the eighth day. These words are from God Almighty to those who have ears to hear. Amen.

13. padraig

padraig New Member

Yes, it's all out war.

All out war.

All out war.

[​IMG]

AED, HeavenlyHosts and Patty like this.
  14. David Healy

David Healy St Pio Son

As Padraig so insightfully discerns, it is war. The war is in the heavens and on the earth. Exorcists attest that it is sin which makes us vulnerable to Satan. Sin is an open invitation to Satan to enter our lives. Those who persist in sin and commit ever graver sins allow Satan to extend and deepen his hold in our lives. Through our sins Satan acquires certain “rights” to occupy territory in our lives and to act. God has laid down rules and clear boundaries. When we sin, Satan the accuser can hold up our sins before God and point to them and say to God, “ see they have invited me in, they have chosen me over you”. God in His justice respects this and does not override our free will. Satan is then able to act in our lives and families and communities and nations, spreading evil, chaos and destruction, ever extending his kingdom of darkness.

As on the individual level so too in the Church. If it were not for the sinfulness of those in high office in the Church, even with all the nefarious plots of those who hate the Church, Satan could not gain such a foothold and cause so much damage. Sin in the higher echelons of the Church has allowed Satan to claim rights, to point out that he has been invited in and he thus has a right to be there. And where he is, he acts. Again, God respects the free will of even those in positions of great responsibility in the Church. Is this the mysterious crack of which Pope Paul VI spoke when he perceived the smoke of Satan having entered the sanctuary? I believe it is. It is sin. There may have been an enthronement of Lucifer in the Vatican as Fr Malachi Martin claimed. However this would have limited effect without widespread sin which added fuel. The Church has been infiltrated by freemasonry, communism and outright luciferianism. Hence the chaos and confusion which is never of God. It is said that sin makes man stupid and clouds his intellect, understanding, perception and judgement. Is this not all apparent throughout the Church in spades?

But lest anyone think it is merely the hierarchy of the Church that’s to blame: it is not. We are all to blame. Where we should have been zealous and vigilant we have been lukewarm and lazy. Our sins have added to the problem. How could we call clerics to order when in our own lives we have been immersed in sin? How could we have even seen clearly the growing problems when blinded by the effects of sin? We are all to blame to varying degrees, admittedly some more at fault than others.

So how do we make things better? We strive to become holy, to become the Saints we are called to be. Holy individuals raise Holy families which produce holy children to pursue holy vocations. Like St Francis of Assisi, God can raise up another such as him to challenge the institutional Church and initiate renewal. St Francis gathered around him great men and women, inspired by his witness, vision and example and soon thousands of people were busy at work restoring the Lord’s vineyard. And achieving spectacular results. As it was in his day so too can it be in ours. The Church cries out for Renewal, for a rededication to holiness, for a total offering of ourselves to the will of God. How do we open ourselves to this to let God use us for this great enterprise?

First off we must remove sin from our lives like the spiritual cancer it is. We have the tools. Confession. Mass. Prayer. If we fall? Confession, Mass, Prayer.

By turning to Our Lady using consecration to Her. Through the rosary. Through spending time with Our Lord in Adoration. By not giving in to despair. By educating the children in the truths of the Catholic Faith. We sow and plant and God will give the increase. There are countless men and women out there with a heart for God, who are stuck in sin and despair looking for a way out. We need to reach them somehow. Pray that God opens the way for us to do that.

With all that said, perhaps things are so far gone that there remains only a supernatural solution, a divine intervention? Each of us must decide; whom do we serve? God or Satan? We cannot serve both. We are running out of time. Now is the acceptable time.

May God help us. O Lord come to our aid. O Lord make haste to help us.

Carol55, Booklady, sterph and 6 others like this.
  15. padraig

padraig New Member

Yes; we must become saints

16. garabandal

garabandal Powers

[​IMG]
    You have hit the nail on the head!

Carol55 and AED like this.
  17. padraig

padraig New Member

I think actually God may very well be responding to this huge need for great saints even as speak. I notice some very,very holy young people going about. Very holy indeed. I was listening to a talk by the exorcist Fr Ripperger during the week on Generational Sin and he mentions a couple of instances of young children he encountered who show all the signs of being great saints when they grow up. He spoke of a very young child who appears to have been in a high state of prayer already.

18. AED

AED Powers

I wish I could stand up and applaud and cry "Bravo!" So true so articulate and so wise.

Carol55 likes this.
  19. AED

AED Powers

I heard this awhile ago and was so impressed with the keen analysis and very hopeful after listening.

Booklady likes this.
  20. David Healy

David Healy St Pio Son

I would urge everyone to make a consecration to Our Lady and to also pray against evil in every area of our lives. Pray some good Catholic prayers breaking every attachment we may ever have made with the evil one. Sunder any and all links now. Make confession a regular feature in your life. Let evil gain not even a chink in our armour. Now more than ever we need to put on the full armour of God. Let’s not let Satan slither into our lives. Let’s educate ourselves about his tactics and armed with this knowledge send up powerful prayers to Our Lady and the angels that they confound Satan at every turn. Let’s help all whom we encounter with this information and prayer because soon people in general are going to become confused and afraid. Those who have no faith or prayer life are especially vulnerable at this time. It is undoubtedly a time of sifting and trial. It’s time to take a stand. Satan and those who have given themselves over to his kingdom are readying now to make a full on assault on God’s people. Satan’s acolytes are in the Church undoubtedly and preparing to set up the false, counterfeit Church within the established Catholic Church structure. The way has been and is being made ready for the final takeover. The Church of nice, of compromise, of a distorted and perverted gospel is being established very cleverly and subtly as the majority still sleep unperturbed, for now at least. I expect an assault on the Mass, on the Real Presence of Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament is on the cards. This will effectively remove the Blessed Sacrament from the people of God who will look for the lighted sanctuary lamp in vain. Those enemies of Christ within the Church obviously feel now is the time to assault the Blessed Sacrament under the cover of “ ecumenism” and not being “rigid”. May God break their teeth those who dare raise their fists to Him.

We cannot let this happen. When we lose Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament we will truly be desolate. May Mary our dear Mother prevent this from happening.

Let God arise and His enemies be scattered.

Carol55, AED, CrewDog and 2 others like this.