1. Welcome to Mother of God Forums - A place dedicated to the Mother of God. Please feel free to join us in prayer and sharing. Please Register to start posting.
    Dismiss Notice

We have crossed a line

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by Advocate, Oct 3, 2017.

1. Advocate

Advocate New Member

When I look at the current state of the world I do not think I am exaggerating when I say something has changed. We have crossed a line, things are going to get more severe.

We are on the verge of a schism within the church

The U.S. and it's territories were just hit by two hurricanes

There were recently two earthquakes in Mexico

North Korea and the U.S. are talking as if they are preparing for war

We just had the largest mass shooting on U.S. soil

and this all happened over a relatively short period of time.

I would say we are entering a period of more intense suffering. We will see what happens, but honestly I think that is what is going to happen.

I have to be honest and say that I am a little scared.

2. 4unborn

4unborn Angels

It looks like Cardinal Burke is leaving the correction of the heresies to others. I think that he is afraid that by issuing the Formal Act of Correction it will cause schism. Cardinal Burke, schism already exists!

3. Carol55

Carol55 Powers

I'm a little scared also.

Has Cardinal Burke stated this?

Last edited: Oct 3, 2017
  4. 4unborn

4unborn Angels

After the Medjugorje secrets which will change the world like never before, comes the Era of Peace. Be not afraid!

5. soldier of christ

soldier of christ Principalities

Always remember "God wins in the end" I think Pope Benedict said that for a reason

Arantxa, HeavenlyHosts, AED and 5 others like this.
  6. Fatima

Fatima Powers

What you sense is real. Your last sentence is one that needs to be prayed away. Fear comes from the evil one and inner peace and joy come from the Spirit of God. I think allot about the Divine Mercy image and the words that our Lord asked to be below it, "Jesus I Trust In You". Do we really trust that Jesus has us in his will? That nothing can come against us that Jesus does not permit for a greater good? That he has our best interest in mind? That nothing can harm us unless it be in his Will? This is the faith that we must pray deeply about. The Father never let one thing harm his Son until it was his time. The apostles were not harmed until and unless it was their time. I know this sounds all nice, but we had all better start praying in His Will (if we are not already) and trust that he has a plan for all of us, but we must stay in His Will. If we do not, fear will consume us and perhaps we will loose hope and then we will not be able to help those around us consumed in fear.

7. Mary's child

Mary's child Archangels

Me too, I have to keep taking a deep breath and push forward in prayer, knowing that our General on charge Mary must of had trepidation during the march to the cross.

HeavenlyHosts, AED, gracia and 2 others like this.
  8. Katfalls

Katfalls Principalities

All this has occurred since the eclipse on Aug. 22

9. Mac

Mac "To Jesus, through Mary"

Will the 10 secrets come before confusion in the church an Apostasy at the top or after?

Mary's child and gracia like this.
  10. AED

AED Powers

Like birth pangs it increases in frequency and intensity. Fatima is right. We musnt lose our peace. We must make many acts of faith. The psalms are wonderful for this. Psalm 16 is one of my favorites. " I set the Lord always before me. With Him at my right hand I will not be afraid. "

gracia, Praetorian and Mary's child like this.
  11. AED

AED Powers

Actually last word should be "not be disturbed"(it is early. Just getting brain in gear)

Mary's child likes this.
  12. archangel michael

archangel michael Moderator

Couple of quotes from the Secret of La Salette

"Society is on the eve of the most terrible scourges and of the greatest events; one must expect to be ruled with an iron rod and to drink the chalice of the wrath of God."

"In the year 1864, Lucifer with a great number of demons will be unleashed from hell; they will abolish the faith little by little and even in persons consecrated to God; they will blind them in such a way that barring a particular grace these persons will take on the spirit of these bad angels: several religious houses will lose the faith entirely and will lose many souls."

"‘Bad books will abound on earth, and the spirits of darkness will spread everywhere a universal slackening in all that concerns the service of God; they will have a very great power over nature: there will be churches to serve these spirits. Some persons will be transported from one place to another by these bad spirits and even some priests, because they will not be guiding themselves by the good spirit of the Gospel, which is a spirit of humility, charity and zeal for the glory of God. The dead and the just will be made to revive.’ [That is to say that these dead will take the appearance of just souls who had lived on earth, so as to better mislead men: these so-called resurrected dead, who will be nothing other than the demon under these appearances, will preach another Gospel contrary to the one of the true Christ Jesus, denying the existence of heaven, or they may also be the souls of the damned. All these souls will appear as if united to their bodies.] ‘There will be in all places extraordinary wonders, because the true faith is dying out and because false light enlightens the world. Woe to the Princes of the Church who will not be occupied except to pile riches upon riches, to safeguard their authority and to dominate with pride."

"The Vicar of my Son will have much to suffer, because for a time the Church will be delivered over to great persecutions: this will be the time of darkness; the Church will have a frightful crisis."

"Civil rulers will have all one same design which will be to abolish, and to make disappear all religious principle, in order to make way for materialism, atheism, spiritualism and all kinds of vices."

"Nature is asking for vengeance for men, and she shudders with terror in waiting for that which must come upon the earth soiled with crimes.’

"Tremble, earth and you who make profession of serving Jesus Christ and who on the inside you adore yourselves, tremble; for God is going to deliver you over to His enemy, because the holy places are in corruption; many convents are no longer houses of God, but the pastures of Asmodeas and his sort."

"They will blind them in such a way that barring a particular grace these persons will take on the spirit of these bad angels."

I believe we are in this time. Many, many people are possessed. My uncle use to say. if you break or broke all 10 commandments you have let Satan in and are already possessed and most/many don't even know it."

It makes me think of Marjana's 9-2-17 apparition when we heard many screams( demon like screams) when Our Lady appeared to Marjana. Think about it for a second. Most people there( in Medjugorje are on the way to holiness, looking for God, answers, Our Lady, and are trying to be good or better people. Sure they are some drug addicts and grave sinners, but possessed people??.. sure one or two that make their way to Medjugorje every so often. But the last apparition sure sounded like Many people were possessed.
    Perhaps, barring a particular grace the world( or a great many people in it) has taken on the spirit of these bad angels. And that's where we are at this moment. I believe Our Lady told all this in the secret of La Salette.

Booklady likes this.
  13. Praetorian

Praetorian Powers

No, quite the opposite. Cardinal Burke gave an interview that is in a new article by Edward Pentin dated October 3rd in the National Catholic Register in which he states he has not changed or delayed his plans for a fraternal correction if the Dubia continue to be ignored.

I would suppose from this little tidbit of information though that a fraternal correction has not yet been issued in private.

14. Carol55

Carol55 Powers

Praetorian,

Thank you for posting this. I will be praying some more for Cardinal Burke and Pope Francis.

Tomorrow is the Feast of Saint Francis of Assisi, I will be praying to him also and to Saint Faustina whose feast day is October 5th..

After the release of Pope Francis' new book, it is more difficult to be hopeful. :( :unsure:

15. Praetorian

Praetorian Powers

No problem Carol (y)
    We must keep up hope!

Carol55 likes this.
  16. Luan Ribeiro

Luan Ribeiro New Member

I believe that the date of the formal correction could be October 13, the 100th anniversary of the miracle of the Sun at Fatima. Since the beginning of this year I expect something important to happen on this date.

17. AED

AED Powers

One of the saints said that all discouragement was from the devil. I think for the believing remnant it is maybe our biggest temptation. I heard today on Catholic radio a quote from St Catherine of Genoa that we must welcome every moment as coming from God's hands as His gift for our best good. No past and no future. Only the present moment in God's will. Fr Walter Czizek the great priest who suffered in Russia for 25 years and whose cause is now being presented--said much the same thing. It is wonderfully simple and wonderfully peaceful to practice this.

Kwaters, gracia and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  18. Mario

Mario Powers

Mac,

It appears that the first secret has something to do with Medjugorje, itself. I believe the second and third secret pertain to the Warning and sign to be left in Medjugorje. The remaining secrets deal with increasingly severe chastisements with the 10th being incredibly destructive. The 7th secret has been greatly mitigated (or eliminated?) by prayer and fasting. I do not believe that apostasy was directly mentioned. I'm pulling up all this from memory, so if anyone knows better, feel free to correct me.:)

Safe in the Father's Arms!

HeavenlyHosts, Mac and Booklady like this.
  19. Virtue

Virtue Angels

Not to strike fear, but for cataloguing purposes:

World Events:
    Aug. 21 - U.S. Solar Eclipse
    Aug. 21 - 4.2 magnitude earthquake at Ischia (site of unapproved Our Lady of Zaro messages)
    Aug. 25 - Hurricane Harvey hits Texas
    Sep. 8 - 8.1 magnitude earthquake off coast of Mexico; strange lights seen over Mexico City (city where Our Lady of Guadalupe Shrine is)
    Sep. 8 - 5.2 magnitude earthquake hits Akita, Japan (site of Our Lady of Akita)
    Sep. 9 - Hurricane Irma hits Florida
    Sep. 19 - 7.1 magnitude earthquake in Mexico
    Sep. 20 - Hurricane Maria hits Puerto Rico, particularly devastating San Juan after also hitting the Virgin Islands, Guadaloupe, and Dominica
    Sep. 23 - Woman Clothed with the Sun sign; filial correction of Pope Francis made public
    Sep. 27 - Popocatepetl volcano in Mexico erupts
    Oct. 1 - Las Vegas shooting (deadliest US shooting ever)
    Oct. 1 - Catalonia votes for independence from Spain
    Oct. 1 - Ambae volcano in Vanuatu erupts (massive evacuations)

Significant Religious Events:
    Aug. 15 - Solemnity of the Assumption of Mary
    Aug. 15 - Sep. 29 - St. Michael's Lent
    Sep. 29/30 - Yom Kippur (Jewish Day of Atonement)
    Oct. - month of the Rosary
    Oct. 7 - Our Lady of the Rosary
    Oct. 13 - 100th Anniversary of the Miracle of the Sun at Fatima

Two things that I note:
    1. There is an incredibly obvious Marian theme in these disasters
    2. North America is getting pummeled

Musings:
    1. Is the Marian theme because the Triumph of the Immaculate Heart is close? Or is the devil trying to mock Mary by associating her with disaster?
    2. North America, and particularly the U.S., to my knowledge, is never mentioned directly in prophecies about the end times. Some speculate that this is because either the U.S. is devastated or altogether gone, and therefore not a major player. I hope this is not the case because I live in the U.S., but why are we getting specifically punished? Is this just a call to conversion, or the beginning of the end for the U.S.?

**Please correct me if I got any of the dates or details wrong, and also let me know if I can add to this list. I will continually update it as I am sure there is more to come before Oct. 13.

Last edited: Oct 4, 2017
  20. Praetorian

Praetorian Powers

That would be something amazing. I don't doubt that something important may happen on that date. Of course if it is the formal correction then we probably won't know about it for a while as it most likely will be first delivered in private.