WE ARE BACK !!!!!!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by "Quis ut Deus", Jan 8, 2020.

1. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Hey, Beth. Have you had your breakthrough yet? I feel as though my answer is getting very close.

AED and Beth B like this.
  2. FatimaPilgrim

FatimaPilgrim Powers

Will definitely send Padraig funds to help pay for the site when he posts a link

on another note, difficulties/gremlins like the troubles with this site seem to be popping up all over my world. Chaos seems to be rising. Chance to practice patience and perseverance I guess

AED, Byron, Jo M and 3 others like this.
  3. Booklady

Booklady La Dolorosa

Thank you and Bless you Padraig and Deus for getting us back together. There is no other forum like this one in the web! It's special, it belongs to Our Mother! I wish to participate in assisting Mother of God to continue reaching out her arms to all in the world, so count me in as a supporter.
    I'm so happy! :D:D:D:D:D:D

4. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Omg...mine is up and down ....I can’t be specific, but I think in the end, I might! Mine too might be close...
    If not, I’ll accept it as Gods permissive will.
    Everything is in a Gods good hands!
    I’m soooooo happy for you!
    Let us know if it actually happens HH. I’d love to know!:)

HeavenlyHosts likes this.
  5. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

look for the day- time when we lose contact. Don’t take for granted that we will always have access to catholic/ Christian sites. Anyhow it’s just my gut feeling ......

6. Thank you John and Padraig, let us know how we can financially support the forum.

josephite and Beth B like this.
  7. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

I think this incident was a wake up call. We all...if possible, need to support this MOG forum. It’s such a blessing. Maybe we all took it for granted....no more.

jackzokay, Byron, Jo M and 1 other person like this.
  8. Dolours

Dolours Guest

Good to see the forum back again. I'll be glad to chip in a few bob to help keep it going. Would the cost of getting one of those SSL certificates (or whatever they're called) be prohibitive?.

Beth B, josephite and cornhusker like this.
  9. Don_D

Don_D ¡Viva Cristo Rey!

I am not sure if this still works so maybe padraig or John can chime in (it was a while ago) but I sent padraig a few bucks a long time ago via paypal

Will this still work padraig?
    Thank you for all the hard work to get the site transferred to a new host and all the bugs ironed out.

Don_D I have edited your post to remove the paypal address as I am not 100% sure if that is still being used by Padraig I plan to add a donate button to the site shortly in the meantime I think its best to wait for Padraigs response ....Thanks John

Byron, Jo M, RosaryWielder and 2 others like this.
  10. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Yes, everything’s in God’s good hands.
    I’ll let you know. I have been praying for this intention since 1991. That’s a long time!

Beth B likes this.
  11. josephite

josephite Powers

Ditto!!
    I checked daily (since last Friday I think) to see if the MoG forum was up, googled error 500, eventually found websitedown.com, today, where someone else had asked a similar question about the MoG forum. And low and behold it was back.
    In a way.... I felt like I'd lost my little catholic family who I've come to depend on in this anti-catholic and anti-God world.

Thank you John and Padraig
    It's good to have the MoG forum back.
    God Bless you both.

God is Good!

Flathighc, jackzokay, Tanker and 9 others like this.
  12. Ananchal

Ananchal Vigilans

Just found the site and began reading when it disappeared. But I kept trying and your back! Yay!

Sam, josephite, Mary's child and 4 others like this.
  13. RoryRory

RoryRory Perseverance

Josephine I was thinking about you. I thought you were from Australia.And hearing about the fires. Hoping you are Ok

Sam, josephite, Mary's child and 2 others like this.
  14. josephite

josephite Powers

Yes Rory,
    I am from Australia. Where I live, we were threatened by bush fires from August to early December and lived through 3 months of thick smoke due mainly to the 'liberation trail fire' which was enormous and to our west and other fires to our north, east and south, however we were spared. Praise God!
    The more recent fires of December and January have been on the south coast, south and west of Sydney and into the state of Victoria. I don't think the danger has relented yet. Please continue to pray for Australia.
    In NSW, my state, the State Government brought in new abortion laws in October 2019, virtually condoning abortion till birth. The laws of Australia are breeding death and destruction!

DeGaulle, Sam, Mary's child and 5 others like this.
  15. RoryRory

RoryRory Perseverance

Happy you are ok. It is so scary watching from afar. Will all these people affected be able to rebuild - so much descruction.
    Do you think it’s chastisement? Although I know some were lit by scallywags .
    Our country Canada will suffer in some way—is suffering-because of no abortion laws at all and euthanisia..It is sickening!

16. Byron

Byron Powers

So glad you are back MOG!!!!! I was so sad thinking it was never coming back. Please tell me how to chip in as well? So much going on that I felt so lost without all of you.

17. "Quis ut Deus"

"Quis ut Deus" ADMIN Staff Member

Thank you for all your replies,,Yes the admin work on the forum can be time consuming and a lot does go on in the background that people don't see but its so nice to be appreciated so again Thank you...

I've watched the statistics over the last 24 hours and all looks good in fact dare I say the forum seems faster,, there are a few changes however I will have to implement one of those things is signatures on profiles I might have to remove or limit them, unfortunately it can be open to abuse and some members have posted links to other web sites in their signature which unknown to them can have malicious code which forces heavy traffic on our server, that is just one example of little tweaks that need done so please be patient with whatever decisions I might have to make..

God Bless John.

18. padraig

padraig Powers

Alleluia. It's all down to John. I haven't a clue about computers.

He has a young family to take care off but spent who knows how many hours working on it.

Bless him, so good.

Thanks also to the Holy Angels who are my prayer tech guys

Carol55, Dolours, Indy and 9 others like this.
  19. Mary's child

Mary's child Powers

Welcome to our heavenly mother's forum, Ananchal!:)

Beth B, RosaryWielder and Jo M like this.
  20. josephite

josephite Powers

Rory,
    What we are experiencing is possibly a small chastisement but due to the unspeakable horrors of abortion, euthanasia, same sex marriage and the many other sins of pride, disobedience and indifference, I believe the real chastisement that Australia and the world is in for, will be far greater in velocity and intensity and the grief, suffering and despondency that will ensue will be overwhelming! for even the holiest of persons.

Going on past experiences I can predict that a number of other countries, possibly the USA and Canada will suffer similarly this year.
    Pray not so much for a lessening of the chastisement but that an end to the satanic laws of the governments are overturned and that abortion cease! euthanasia cease! and same sex marriage cease!
    Otherwise the real chastisement will come.
    Just my thoughts.