1. Welcome to Mother of God Forums - A place dedicated to the Mother of God. Please feel free to join us in prayer and sharing. Please Register to start posting.
    Dismiss Notice

Watch Hilary here - weird!!!

Discussion in 'The Spirit of the USA' started by garabandal, Jul 24, 2016.

1. garabandal

garabandal Powers

Hillary Clinton goes into convulsions during interview, then appears to try to play it off as a joke afterward. It is possible she has some sort of illness, or thinks it is funny to mock people with seizures.

Beth B likes this.
  2. Sorrowful Heart

Sorrowful Heart Principalities

maybe a trigger word?

little me likes this.
  3. garabandal

garabandal Powers

If you look at the reaction of the lady with the cell phone - she is freaking out at first!

Beth B likes this.
  4. Theophobos

Theophobos New Member

She is not in good health. I believe it was the author Ed Klein who broke first that she has had a series of mini-strokes which were not publicized. Apparently she gets confused and disoriented after extended periods of time, which is why the campaign has tried limiting her talking time at events. This just lends further credence.

Beth B likes this.
  5. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Wow...this is big....but the drive by media will ignore it. She also has uncontrolled coughing fits. Something is very wrong with her....medically in addition to her mental condition.

When did this episode occurred? Do you know?

6. BrianK

BrianK Resident Kook, Crank, Curmudgeon - & Mod Staff Member

According to Snopes, this was recorded a month ago, but only went viral in the last couple days. Of course, being the liberal propaganda site that they are, they denied this was a seizure, straining even their minuscule credibility on polical matters.

Beth B likes this.
  7. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

You're right Brian....Snopes is very liberal....they would protect their gal Hillary. Why dont conservatives have a competing site to verify these things? Geezzz

I was convinced that Hillary is hiding health issues for a long time. Her coughing fits are only one issue, but she had a bad fall awhile back and had suffered issues...maybe she had a seizure that caused that fall? She obviously suffered brain damage....tee hee

BrianK likes this.
  8. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Watching fox on hillarys hacked emails....coming out in drib drabs threatening her presidential run. This could derail evil Hillary. If they don't come out now, the Russians will blackmail her with them if she's elected.

Watching the DNC convention could be more fun than I expected. Liberal media must be going nuts trying to spin this for Hillary. Gee, all that gang must be going crazy....no crazier :)

CrewDog and BrianK like this.
  9. Fatima

Fatima Powers

Michael Brown recently had a special report on an interview he did with Hillary when she was the first lady of Arkansas as Bill was Governor. Part of the story had here flying a private jet out of California to attend Wicca events. So she has a long history of attending occult functions. Secconly, you would have a hard time finding anyone more pro-abortion than Hillary. In the occult blood sacrifice (especially of the unborn) is known as the highest of its sacramental order to which she whole heartedly endorses.

little me, Beth B and Mac like this.
  10. PotatoSack

PotatoSack Powers

I do believe there is something wrong with her health. All that coughing is just not normal. When she fell and hit her head she was unseen for months if I remember her right. She lies a lot to and covers stuff up, so that has to be stressful too.

Beth B likes this.
  11. She must have heard "Jesus" and started to convulse.

Clare A, Sam, Beth B and 1 other person like this.
  12. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

I agree completely PS....something is very wrong. If she gets caught up in bigger scandals related to the emails being released, she may have to bow out of the race and use her health as her excuse.

Wow...nothing normal about this election, or for the world for that matter.

13. little me

little me Archangels

bf6dd52be5edcad0aba1126477aa6ff2e42a468d483be9c67baaff0ad60298b3.jpg

14. Little Me's Big Brother

Little Me's Big Brother 1.21 jigawatts

I thought that was a very good bobble-head impression. Bravo... Bravo...

little me likes this.
  15. Julia

Julia Immaculate Heart of Mary, pray for us.

I am certain we heard Hilary Clinton had some sort of brain tumor, and had an operation when she was in her role before the presidential elections started.

That video certainly shows there is something wrong with the lady. Maybe she is possessed. From what you all say about her and the occult that would not be surprising.

16. padraig

padraig New Member

Is this genuine? Astonishing

17. Clare A

Clare A Archangels

Yeah, I wondered if there was something from the dark spiritual realm involved in this. I hesitate to say it sometimes because although it's probably far more common than we realise I suspect that some people might think I was dramatising. With my eldest daughter, we do have this 'so-and-so is almost certainly oppressed/there is something demonic going on there...' and it must sound so weird to anyone who might overhear. My husband is probably used to it!

How certain are we that HC was involved with Wicca? I know Nancy Reagan consulted an astrologer, but it never felt as if she were being used as an instrument of evil. I do feel that about Hillary. I suspect that actively pro-aborts are touched by evil - witness their baying and howling at prolife demonstrations. A couple of years ago the 40 Days for Life had a prayer vigil in London, led by a bishop, and the Guardian paper tipped off its bloodhounds, who turned up and made so much noise that it was difficult for people to pray. My daughter said these people were hellish, and actually quite frightening.

Hillary may indeed have health issues, these are probably part of the manifestation. The way she rolled her eyes in that video clip, it looked as if an entity had temporarily taken over. Poor woman, may God deliver her and guide her in his grace.

Amazing Grace likes this.
  18. JAK

JAK Principalities

Just watched a BBC report showing booing at the Convention every time H's name was mentioned.

I'm convinced that these elections are not going to go as we might expect, but I had imagined that economics might be the trigger. I'm astonished at the contents of the email leaks. Is there more to come?

Now I am thinking it might be people power that trips up the candidates when folk realise that they have been conned all along . What will Obama do if H falls over?

19. Dolours

Dolours Powers

That's weird. Maybe it's a side effect of medication. Although I always get a sense of evil when I see her on tv, I wouldn't wish ill health on her. I got the impression that her stint as Secretary of State took a lot out of her because she often looked haggard. She surely needs somebody's prayers.

Sky news did a programme about her today. In some photos she looked very old and wrinkled yet in the film footage of her campaign she looks like she had a face transplant. Maybe it's botox but whatever the method, it has transformed her appearance.

20. PotatoSack

PotatoSack Powers

Can you post a link where I can read what is in the emails? I think it was on drudge yesterday but I did not have time to read it.

Clare A and Amazing Grace like this.