1. Welcome to Mother of God Forums - A place dedicated to the Mother of God. Please feel free to join us in prayer and sharing. Please Register to start posting.
    Dismiss Notice

Was this phrase used particularly because of the divisions being caused?

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by smudger, Jan 2, 2017.

1. smudger

smudger Guest

In the message given allegedly to Mirjana today, Mary said: "My children, do not waste time posing questions to which you never receive an answer. At the end of your journey on earth, the Heavenly Father will give them to you."

I am just leaving it as it is for people to ponder on

2. CrewDog

CrewDog Powers

"My children, do not waste time posing questions to which you never receive an answer. At the end of your journey on earth, the Heavenly Father will give them to you."

I just pondered the above and it just reinforces my resolve to Pray, Plan and Prepare for what is to come ... and for those The Lord may send my way.. & waste no time or effort on matters of which I have limited knowledge and ZERO Control!

GOD SAVE ALL HERE!!! .... and Merry 8th Day of Christmas! :)
    JRS.jpg

3. davidtlig

davidtlig Powers

This is the full message from Medjugorje today:

“Dear children, My Son was the source of love and light when He spoke on earth to the people of all peoples. My apostles, follow His light. This is not easy. You must be little. You must make yourselves smaller than others; with the help of faith to be filled with His love. Not a single person on earth can experience a miraculous experience without faith. I am with you. I am making myself known to you by these comings, by these words; I desire to witness to you my love and motherly care. My children, do not waste time posing questions to which you never receive an answer. At the end of your journey on earth, the Heavenly Father will give them to you. Always know that God knows everything; God sees, God loves. My most beloved Son illuminates lives, dispels darkness; and my motherly love which carries me to you is inexpressible, mysterious but real. I am expressing my feelings to you: love, understanding and motherly benevolence. Of you, my apostles, I am asking for your roses of prayer which need to be acts of love. To my motherly heart these are the dearest prayers. I offer these to my Son Who was born for your sake. He looks at you and hears you. We are always close to you. This is the love which calls, unites, converts, encourages and fulfills. Therefore, my apostles, always love one another and above all, love my Son. This is the only way to salvation, to eternal life. This is my dearest prayer which fills my heart with the most beautiful scent of roses. Pray, always pray for your shepherds that they may have the strength to be the light of my Son. Thank you.”

Jeanne, PotatoSack, Sanctus and 4 others like this.
  4. garabandal

garabandal Powers

Our Lady continually asks us to pray for our shepherds that they might be given the strength to be the apostles of Light and bridges of salvation.

Interesting that the messages of the second of the month are designated to unbelievers --- yet she mentions the Church and the Shepherds in these messages -- why? Because, the shepherds too need conversion --

Therefore, it is necessary to pray much, to pray and love the Church to which you belong. Now, the Church is suffering and needs apostles who by loving unity, by witnessing and giving, show the ways of God. The Church needs apostles who by living the Eucharist with the heart, do great works; it needs you, my apostles of love. My children, from the very beginning, the Church was persecuted and betrayed, but day by day it grew. It is indestructible because My Son gave it a heart - the Eucharist, and the light of His resurrection shone and will continue to shine upon it. Therefore, do not be afraid. Pray for your shepherds that they may have the strength and the love to be bridges of salvation. Thank you!”

Julia, josephite and sparrow like this.
  5. Julia

Julia Immaculate Heart of Mary, pray for us.

I remember reading in a message at some point that Blessed Mother said it is very important to first feel love for those you are praying for in order to make the prayers effective.

I am trying to teach myself to first think, Father forgive them, they know not what they do. And then pray for which ever souls are on my mind.

Thank God, I have not suffered the temptation to get cross with any shepherds; but there are some close to me who I feel disappointed in, and have to practice asking God to forgive them rather than thinking about the coals they might be piling up for their fire if they end up in hell. Then it is easier for me to ask for Mercy for myself too. :eek:

Jeanne, Mario and djmoforegon like this.
  6. maryrose

maryrose Powers

Many priests are wavering because they have lost heart. We are in the time foretold by Our Lady of Good Success when she says Many priests will lose their spirit, placing their souls in great danger. The poor priestly souls left to uphold the church will suffer greatly.

We have a grave responsibility to pray for the shepherds. They are under terrible attack.

Beth B and Julia like this.
  7. soldier of christ

soldier of christ New Member

I live in a smaller city where we are fortunate to have 8 catholic churches. An incident occurred with a member of my family who was employed at one the the churches and where it resulted in them losing their job and being given to someone else as a favor. It was a lot of internal politics within the diocese. My family member was really shaken by this incident and couldn't believe that such coldness and calculating manipulations took place in the work place of a rectory. The priest just stood by and didn't say or do anything. To this day I find I cannot attend mass there at that church because of this. These shepherds are suppose to be the ones watching out for their flocks and they just turn their heads the other way. I can't say I am angry, but very disappointed. I am afraid to confront him for fear I will lose my temper and say something I shouldn't. But what do you do for these types of priests. I know we should pray for them, but I feel like there is no accountability for some of these guys in there everyday living.

8. Julia

Julia Immaculate Heart of Mary, pray for us.

I am sorry to hear you have been hurt and disappointed by something that happened at a parish near you.

I bet there are a good few other posters here who have at sometime been surprised at how a Priest has handled a situation. We think they are all ready made saints; but the reality is God help them, they make errors of judgement from time to time like the rest of us. That is no consolation when someone close to you has been negatively impacted in the process.

On one occasion when I was tempted to anger with a Priest. I plucked up the courage and as he was giving his sermon thought, Jesus have Mercy on this Your servant, he has made me want to be angry. I then was looking at the Priest and thinking, one day you will see Jesus and thank Him for the gift of Mercy He has revealed to us all. By the way I did know that particular Priest God help him had a serious alcahol problem. He needed God's love and Mercy just as much as the rest of us.