1. Welcome to Mother of God Forums - A place dedicated to the Mother of God. Please feel free to join us in prayer and sharing. Please Register to start posting.
    Dismiss Notice

Warning Dream

Discussion in 'Coffee House' started by "Quis ut Deus", Apr 28, 2015.

1. misericordia

misericordia New Member

Padraig should make that his avatar. lol

A lot of very interesting stuff coming up here! More dreams! please.

2. Andy3

Andy3 Powers Staff Member

3. I came to learn today that St Malachy died in the arms of St Bernard, there is also a book wrote by St Bernard on the life of St Malachy available on the link below..

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Bernard-Clairvauxs-Life-Malachy-Armagh-ebook/dp/B0082X0Q60

The other thing that struck me today is that the monastery at Melleray grotto is of St Bernard's order. Melleray is were I had my conversion and also met my wife,, looks like St Bernard has been around me for some time without me knowing.. I got a bigger shock when I found out his feast day is the 20th august my wife and I were married on the 20th august we had planned the 21st (our lady of knock) but the chapel was unavailable ??? to add to the story my wife and I made a petition in melleray grotto her petition was to find a good husband and my petition was to find a good wife,we met the next day and the rest is history.:)

Last edited: May 6, 2015
  4. misericordia

misericordia New Member

Thank you Andy3, I just read the whole thread.

5. I also realised today how things actually played out since I met my wife in melleray.

I met my wife on 13th October in melleray grotto and we married on the 20th August we have six children 3 boys 3 girls
    my wife's second name is Mary and mine is Joseph

My mother and father met on the 20th august in knock shrine and they married on the 13th October they had six children 3 boys and 3 girls
    my fathers second name is Joesph and my mothers is Mary..:):)

6. Muzhik

Muzhik Archangels

Ahhh ... I'm afraid I might have something to do with that. I'm a frequent poster on Catholic Answers Forum, in the "End Times Speculation" thread. Someone asked some questions about refuges during the Chastisement, and I did some research on what different saints and locutionists had written on the subject. In my research I came across a thread from some time ago that had some pertinent information, so I included a link to the thread in my reply. (That's how I found this forum, and decided to sign up.) So anyone who reads that message on the "End Times Speculation" thread will be able to come here. I don't know how many people are interested in that topic, but you MAY see an upsurge in traffic.

7. padraig

padraig New Member

Love that cat!

Welcome to the home of Mary.

8. padraig

padraig New Member

Have yopu read the bok by Cyr Bruce, 'Beyond 2016''' I am reading it at the moment.

9. Muzhik

Muzhik Archangels

No, that's a new one for me. Right now I'm working my way through "The Gargoyle Code" by Fr. Longenecker and a history of the 6-Day War called "1967", analyzing how that year changed the Middle East.

10. padraig

padraig New Member

There is certainly something about the Jews....

11. CrewDog

CrewDog Guest

Yeah!! They are God's Chosen People! I'm in the "Camp" that believes that they who don't stand with the Jews/Israel will live to regret it!

GOD SAVE ALL HIS PEOPLE!!!

Beth B and jnice :) like this.
  12. padraig

padraig New Member

Well, Denis, St Paul says in Acts that we shouldn't look down ournoses at them for having rejected the Messiah and that the vine, once cut off will be grated back on and will once again take the leader role. So we can anticipate a series of Jewish Popes. I hope I live to see this but I doubt it. There is no doubt they will take the Church off in some great adventure, I hope to see this from heaven, anyway.

Beth B and jnice :) like this.
  13. Muzhik

Muzhik Archangels

Check out the blog "A Catholic Jew Pontificates". He always has some interesting stuff linking things like Marian Feast days to similar feasts in the Jewish calendar.

jnice :) likes this.
  14. padraig

padraig New Member

Thanks. I have bookmarked this.

A Jewish convert is someone special, to be listened too.

They have much to teach.

15. Joe Crozier

Joe Crozier Guest

'grated' sounds even more painful than 'grafted.' Poor old Jews!

padraig likes this.
  16. Muzhik

Muzhik Archangels

I agree with you. I am faithful to the Magisterium and to all the Church teaches, yet I disagree with the accepted teaching on the Church's relation to Biblical Israel. The current teachings do not emphasize a "replacement" or "supersession" theology, yet they do teach that the Church is Israel and you cannot link Biblical prophecies regarding "Israel" to the current Modern State of Israel. I believe this is done for two reasons:

First, is a failure to consider the differences in "spiritual" and "corporeal" nature: we possess corporeal bodies which are affected by events within this Arc of Time; at the same time we possess spiritual bodies that are linked to our corporeal bodies but exist outside this Arc of Time. In this view, the Church can be seen as the Spiritual body, while the Modern State of Israel can be seen as part of the Corporeal body. As Paul says in Romans, it is part of the tree that has been removed; yet if you work with trees you know that branches that have been removed can be kept alive for later grafting. So yes, the Church and Israel are physically separate, yet spiritually we are still united.

Second, I believe some in the Vatican think if the Church should recognize that the Modern State of Israel is (at least partially) the same as and the fulfillment (at least partially) of biblical prophecy, then they would be forced not just to recognize but to proclaim the Modern State of Israel AND ACCEPT ALL OF ITS ACTIONS AND THE ACTIONS OF ITS LEADERS as Biblical. If you have studied the behaviors of much of the political leadership of Israel, their actions have been less than exemplary: a number have been charged with or convicted of rape, embezzlement, and other crimes. Not to mention how the current State of Israel condones and supports Moloch-worship through it's sponsorship and support of abortion.

I believe the War of Psalm 83 will occur before the end of this year, probably by the middle of October if not sooner, and that the outcome of that war will begin the regrafting of Israel onto the Church.

17. padraig

padraig New Member

Orthodox Jews and the Church do not accept this. I think they are right.

18. dust

dust New Member

Last night I was having a vivid dream and it was interrupted by a strong "idea". I do not know what to call it. I knew I was supposed to remember it and I have. After taking it to prayer I am asking this community of faith To pray about this.
    From Revelation: " The beast rising from the sea"
    "The man made islands in the China Sea"
    That is the entirety of what I understood.
    Pray.

Carol55 likes this.