1. Welcome to Mother of God Forums - A place dedicated to the Mother of God. Please feel free to join us in prayer and sharing. Please Register to start posting.
    Dismiss Notice

US to move embassy to Jerusalem

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by Josh Kassanchuk, Dec 5, 2017.

1. Don_D

Don_D Powers

Interesting how a simple change of venue can unite the entire Muslim world to a cause regardless of internal tribal hatred or national interests. I don't believe I have ever seen such unity coming from the Muslim nations. As well as drawing the ire of the EU as well.

https://www.haaretz.com/us-news/1.826990

U.S. President Donald Trump told Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas and Jordan's King Abdullah that he plans to move the U.S. Embassy in Israel from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem on Tuesday, according to Abbas' spokesman and Jordanian reports. Trump also called Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, Egyptian President Abdel-Fattah al-Sissi and Saudi King Salman to inform them of the decision.

2. AED

AED Powers

This seems unnecessarily provocative. What is he thinking????

Mary's child and Carol55 like this.
  3. Byron

Byron Principalities

Dolours research the Supreme Court of Jerusalem built by the Rothschilds. It is "a Temple," and may very well be THE Temple our Church fathers spoke of. It's an occult Temple of Masonry.

Mary's child and Don_D like this.
  4. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

I think more in the line of the spiritually renewed world for the New Era of living in the Divine Will which will be Christ living in the hearts of humans. Many have referred to this New Era, better than the original Garden, as the New Jerusalem.

5. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

This move of the Embassy is said to probably take around 4 years or more. The initial announcement of course is causing the reason for more plans for violence. But it could be another catalyst for moving things along in this most urgent of times within the Will of the Father. And yet....

Pope Francis defends Jerusalem 'status quo'

The pontiff added that maintaining the status quo was important "in order to avoid adding new elements of tension to an already volatile world that is wracked by so many cruel conflicts".

https://www.yahoo.com/news/pope-francis-defends-jerusalem-status-quo-095403674.html

Makes me think of the parable about those who were invited to the banquet, making various excuses for not coming, only to have the Lord bring in those off the street to take their places and even those though had to be dressed properly or they too were thrown out! Now we have the "prediction" by the retired fireman re: Trump and his being "anointed" by God to expose that which has taken America away from its original purpose and that those who attack him will themselves be exposed! We also have that similar prediction/prophecy coming much earlier by the holy hermit of Loretto about the future and Trump, leading America back to God, accompanied by the prayer placed in the Holy Door of St. Peter's for this prediction. So is the Lord God today selecting those who seem to be the unlikely ones of the world to assist in His Will being carried out, after His Church has failed in even listening to the commands from heaven through the Mother? Delay, delay, delay has been the modus operandi now for decades/century and the faithful have suffered for it. Is Trump acting in a way to start things moving? Although to a much different and higher purpose, our Lady also moved herself at Cana to start the public mission to its own End, for her Son to begin His Father's will for him, and for us! And that too of course began a lot of suffering for those included in that mission!

AED likes this.
  6. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

Erdogan calls Islamic summit next week on Jerusalem

http://www.france24.com/en/20171206-erdogan-calls-islamic-summit-next-week-jerusalem

Warnings intensify as Trump readies Jerusalem declaration

https://apnews.com/4e658c25450a460c...ensify-as-Trump-readies-Jerusalem-declaration

Turkey says declaring Jerusalem Israel's capital will start 'fire with no end in sight'

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...-fire-with-no-end-in-sight-idUSKBN1E00YW?il=0

This occurring with the possibility of Obama interference and with his remaining "connections" to the Globalist elites of
    the UN who will more than likely be brought into the mix in order to interfere with their erroneous labeling of any purpose for "peace", might just fulfill what was given to the Jewish lad, Natan, in his NDE predictions involving Obama taking advantage of the chaos for beginning such a Middle East war via a type of "security breach"!! This could also open the door elsewhere in the world for other hegemonous intentions by nations such as China/Russia....and even then lead to what is predicted at Garabandal about a European invasion by Russia. Natan did predict that there would be such wars in other places of the world before the nations finally unite solely for the destruction of Israel which itself would take only a few weeks! And that occurring before his description of a similar type of Warning for the Jews....much like what is expected by the world wide Warning. The Jews then will also see themselves according to their obedience to the Law and the actions from the heart or Mitzvahs. And they will see their Messiah at that "judgement" as "Someone already known and they will be 'surprised' to discover"!!

7. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

.....but was the Pope as upset over these particular moves by Obama??

NEVER FORGET=> On Christmas Day 2016 Barack Obama Signed Over Judaism and Christendom’s Holiest Sites to Muslims

In May 2011 Barack Obama urged Israel to hand over half of Jerusalem, the Wailing Wall, The Temple Mount, Old Jerusalem, the tomb of Jesus Christ, and the Via Dolorosa to radical Islamic organizations.

On Christmas Day 2016, in a final despicable act against Christians and Jews, Barack Obama effectively signed over Christendom’s and Judaism’s holiest sites to radical Muslim groups.

And then.....Barack Obama refused to veto a Security Council resolution condemning settlement construction in the West Bank and east Jerusalem. This resolution effectively turns over the Old City to Palestinian groups. The Palestinians are led by Hamas terrorists in Gaza and Fatah Islamists in the West Bank. Obama thought this was a good move.

Jewish leaders were very upset with the move.

And the holiest sites of Christendom, according to the UN and Obama, are no longer Israeli land.
    Obama gave all of this away.

Is Trump "righting another wrong"??

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...d-judaism-christendoms-holiest-sites-muslims/

8. Luan Ribeiro

Luan Ribeiro Angels

if an Hezbollah attack on the embassy in Jerusalem happens, can this start the war between the United States and Iran?

9. Fatima

Fatima Powers

I am thinking the war that Natan was shown in a NDE vision that wipes out Israel in three days

Luan Ribeiro likes this.
  10. Don_D

Don_D Powers

Thank you Byron, I have been reading a great deal about this family and it's connections to many of the world and the Church as well. The Red shield certainly seems to encompass a great deal of the worlds powerful elite.

Mary's child and Byron like this.
  11. Dolours

Dolours Powers

Another scenario occurred to me in light of much of the world uniting against this relocation of the US embassy to Jerusalem. Iranaeus and Hippolytus had been dead for centuries before Mohammed invented Islam. The al-Aqsa Mosque is located on the Temple Mount. Aren't the Muslims expecting some kind of end of the world war led by Jesus and/or a Mahdi? I know they are expecting the war and caliphate to be located in Raqqa but what if all the world did unite against Israel and Israel were defeated? There would be nothing to stop an Islamic leader installing himself in that mosque on the Temple Mount or even erecting some kind of building to encompass the entire Temple Mount. There would be nothing to stop that leader declaring himself to be Jesus. We know that all of Israel will convert before the last days but we don't know how close to the end that will happen. Perhaps it will be some time during the three and a half year reign of the AC. Would the Islamic "Jesus" seating himself on the Temple Mount qualify as the AC? I don't know enough about these things but we do know that Jesus said that some day the Jews would welcome someone who comes in his own name but that Jesus won't come again until the Jews acknowledge him as Lord. Of course, all these events could be centuries or millennia away. This latest scare could turn out to be a storm in a teacup. I find it all very confusing.

12. padraig

padraig New Member

While I was in Jerusalem I visited the Mosque of the Golden Dome. It was a very, very hot day and I was very tired and so I fell asleep on the wonderful carpets there. A group of local Muslims got round me and kicked me awake!! I won't fall asleep in a Mosque in a hurry again. :D:D

It occurs to me that if Catholics kicked me awake for sleeping in Church, especially during sermons, in the same way, I would be long since kicked to death.:)

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 6, 2017
    Mary's child, AED and Malachi like this.
  13. padraig

padraig New Member

I think what has happened is certainly a Sign of the End Times. If they kicked me awake just for sleeping they will go totally ballistic and berserk over this.

Mary's child and AED like this.
  14. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

Israel is no different from any other group of a "faith" when it comes to conversion. They too will be given the Truth during the world wide warning, according to their own traditions, as was related by Natan, the Jewish boy with the NDE. They will be shown the true Messiah, One whom they would recognize and be "surprised" since they had known Him (and rejected Him). But they too will be given the same chance for their free will to "convert" to this Truth in Christ Jesus or continue in their own stubbornness and/or pride. Therefore, "all of Israel" will not suddenly convert. So much of it, as is true for other faiths, is simply secularized and materialistic. Obviously Christians will be shown too the Truth that has been neglected by them as well and even preached against and sinned against. All will be invited into the Mystical Body of Christ/Truth of the Divine Will due to the great gift of Truth revealed to them at that moment. That will be the unity. But we won't be robots in lock step of a particular tradition of "rites". We will be as was originally intended and explained in scripture with various charisms that complete the Body with Christ as the Head. I often surmise that people seem to think that everyone will simply shift over to some traditional organizational type Church....being the Catholic Church (and in accordance with what they expect and are used to). That Church (organizational one as mentioned by Malachi Martin) has been undergoing its own purification and exposure of its corruption with its structure for "security" only being torn down. The New Era into which all of these true or solid ones who will be allowed to enter after testing (Natan too mentions that) will be completely different to what has governed the defective world since the Fall in the original Garden. It will all be purified and changed.....new "light" and colors and experiences of God since He will live within each, "living hosts" as mentioned to St. Faustina, without the roaming of Satan in their midst. Some so called "prophets" of today who deny this reality of what is to come have played upon such human defective thinking....as if we'll simply relive what the early Christians lived and somehow again pull ourselves up by our bootstraps to be "better" Christians. No....this will be a totally "recreated" world given to those certain ones, fulfilling the Father's Divine Will from the Beginning as always intended from His Love.

There is also a thinking that the AC must be of those of the portion of the Islamic faith that are descendants of the Hashemites because they are the only ones with authority over Mecca, their Holy Place, as well as authority over the Temple Mount. That person would be the only one accepted to permit all to finally be free to worship there which would fit the AC type as one who will appear as someone offering universal peace with a kind of answer for unity. That will only be a ploy for those tired of chaos and violence but who have denied the Truth during the Warning, still looking for another kind of"messiah".

15. AED

AED Powers

My friend and I were just speculating on these very things!!! Wondering if this is God’s movement using Trump. What times we are in!!!

16. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

Trump is to make the announcement about Jerusalem move at 1:00 p.m. Eastern time.

17. Mario

Mario Powers

I still believe that Kushner is the person to watch in the unfolding of Middle East events. Even if Trump is impeached I don't believe Jared's role will be diminished. My spiritual antenna is still focused on him.

Safe in the Refuge of the Immaculate Heart!

Last edited: Dec 6, 2017
    Mary's child and Carol55 like this.
  18. AED

AED Powers

Yes Mario. I have a creepy feeling about this—that he is strangely significant.

19. Dolours

Dolours Powers

There's something about him that makes me nervous. Hope I'm not doing him a disservice.

20. Byron

Byron Principalities

I have read that the al-Aqua Mosque is the "little horn" in Revelations. It is a pagan religion - so it is an antichrist, but the ONE that convinces the Jews to follow him will probably be a Mason of Jewish descent. Jews will follow a Jewish Messiah, not an Arab one. I still believe the temple built will not be in the Temple Mount. The Supreme Court in Jerusalem is already a Temple.

Mary's child, AED and Dolours like this.