1. Welcome to Mother of God Forums - A place dedicated to the Mother of God. Please feel free to join us in prayer and sharing. Please Register to start posting.
    Dismiss Notice

Thoughts on the December 25 Monthly Medjugorje Message

Discussion in 'Marian Apparitions' started by Mark Dohle, Jan 9, 2017.

1. Mark Dohle

Mark Dohle Principalities

Thoughts on the December 25 Monthly Medjugorje Message
    “I call you not to lose hope”

“Dear children! With great joy, today I am carrying my Son Jesus to you, for Him to give you His peace. Open your hearts, little children, and be joyful that you can receive it.

Heaven is with you and is fighting for peace in your hearts, in the families and in the world; and you, little children, help with your prayers for it to be so.

I bless you with my Son Jesus and call you not to lose hope; and for your gaze and heart to always be directed towards Heaven and eternity. In this way, you will be open to God and to His plans. Thank you for having responded to my call.”---Marija

++++++++++

I do not think God’s plan is for us to escape life. For that is impossible. No matter where you go, or run to, you take yourself with you. Most of our sufferings come from within; even those that do not, our reactions that come out of us, often have deep roots from our far past. To open our hearts to a human being or to God for that matter, takes more trust that is usually understood. Human beings can let us down, well they will, we let others down, I have often failed in my relationships with others. With Christ Jesus however, that is not possible, for he is the Father’s yes to each of us. Even then, when ‘life’ happens it will often take trust to keep on our path towards union with God.

This life is a battle, perhaps one more intense than realized. We feel this inner struggle when we make a conscious choice to follow the Holy Spirit in our lives…..it is then that we become aware of our selfishness that keeps us from peace with ourselves, others and most importantly with God. When we pray, our hearts are open, even if the mind is often distracted, yet in prayer healing comes, we let go of fear and make conscious choices to take the next step. Prayer is important, for in prayer we allow the Lord to approach us on a daily basis ….we become aware of our calling. Prayer also unites us with others, who are on the journey just as we are, in self knowledge we understand our union with others.—Br.MD

Jeanne, Heidi, sparrow and 1 other person like this.
  2. Julia

Julia Immaculate Heart of Mary, pray for us.

Welcome to the MOG forum Br. MD.
    Thank you for sharing your thoughts on Blessed Mothers wise words of love at Christmas. :)

sparrow likes this.
  3. sparrow

sparrow Archangels

Trust is a big thing. Every worry is caused by evil and worry = not trusting. I sometimes find it impossible not to worry but I try to catch myself and be aware, then let it go if I can. One has to keep in mind that God is always with us - every word and thought He knows. I try and remember I am in His presence and even talk to Him constantly. That is a type of prayer! We all get distracted by this world and we all encounter strife but keep bringing yourself back to knowing that He is with us and is in control. I think part of this is what Our Lady is trying to get through to us. Keeping God in our hearts and talking to Him (praying) from the heart. This is hope :)

4. Mario

Mario Powers

Heaven is with you and is fighting for peace in your hearts, in the families and in the world; and you, little children, help with your prayers for it to be so...

Praise God for the Communion of Saints and His angels as well!

Safe in the Refuge of the Immaculate Heart!

sparrow likes this.
  5. Mark Dohle

Thank you Julia, it is good being here.

Peace
    Mark

6. Mark Dohle

Yes, amen to that.

Peace
    mark

7. Mark Dohle

Love you comment, yes prayer is the key for it deepens our love of God and opens up our heart every more deeply.

Peace
    mark

sparrow likes this.