1. Welcome to Mother of God Forums - A place dedicated to the Mother of God. Please feel free to join us in prayer and sharing. Please Register to start posting.
    Dismiss Notice

Thoughts on SpiritDaily....?

Discussion in 'Spirit Daily and Spirit Digest' started by Mark1, Nov 18, 2017.

1. lynnfiat

lynnfiat Fiat Voluntas Tua

Yes,
    I have detected this also. Michael Brown was a good investigative reporter, but keeps too much on politics and stretches his own opinion by posting too much anti-Trump and not enough positive Trump. I don't think I have ever read anything posted on his site saying how pro-life Trump is. If we can get that right - I believe God will spare us graver chastisements than perhaps we deserve.

Julia and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  2. lynnfiat

Newsday is ultra left-wing!

3. lynnfiat

Raymond Arroyo is the best news reporter we have - and Mother Angelica loved him!

4. Mark1

Mark1 Angels

...interesting.....and telling, at least to me.

5. Mark1

Mark1 Angels

...good points

6. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Archangels

Well, Michael Brown was young when he interned at Newsday. He has changed a lot since then. By his own admission, he had a radical conversion as an adult and came back to his Catholic roots. You guys don't want to know what I was like in my early 20's! I won't put that on my resume! Thank God we can change by His grace.
    However, his go-to news source is CNN? o_O

Julia, Mario and Carol55 like this.
  7. Carol55

Carol55 Powers

HH,

I have only read a little of his writings, I think that some are very good.

I agree with your post, maybe his go-to news source is CNN because he wants to rebut a lot of what they state. ???

HeavenlyHosts likes this.
  8. Praetorian

Praetorian Powers

Dittos!!!

Julia and AED like this.